The IRS Forces the Betrayal, Arrest and Trial of the Jesus in You (Again)

The Praetorium

Pontius Pilate
Jan 2, 2017
Canton, Mi
✟8,663.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Free Him or Crucify Him American Style
Note: The IRS forced betrayal, arrest and trial of Jesus below plagiarizes the Book of John because it’s the same story. Will the Pilate below succeed in freeing the Jesus in you or has nothing changed?

The Jesus in you is hereby under arrest. He has been betrayed by your employer. Now most American employers, who betrayed the Jesus in you, also knew where the Jesus in you is; for Jesus often is there. So many American employers, reporting to the IRS, and some revenue officers of the leaders of the United States, sent to you IRS Form W-2, 1099 and other forms with threats of extreme violence backed by all kinds of weapons. Then the Jesus in you, knowing all that had been befalling him, came forward and said to us “I am he” by coming to this Praetorium so you might learn what you’re doing to him.

The Jesus in You before IRS Form 1040

So the band of soldiers and their captains and the officers of the IRS threaten the Jesus in you with extreme violence to you and your property. First they lead Him to IRS Form 1040 and its instructions; for this is how the Jesus in you is told what he must say.

You Deny the Jesus in You

You followed the Jesus in you here. A woman in the crowd asks, “wouldn’t the Jesus in you have something else to say on IRS Form 1040 other than what the forces of violence demand? Is Jesus really in you or not?” Now the servants[a]and officers of the IRS will know your answer on Form 1040 and will find you if they want.

The Authority of the IRS

The IRS has the authority to question what the Jesus in you says and preaches on IRS Form 1040. The Jesus in you will be speaking secretly to the IRS on Form 1040. Is what you’re saying on the Form the same as what the Jesus in you has been saying to everyone else publically? If so, you could be struck by the agents of the IRS, even if you speak rightly.

You Again Deny the Jesus in You on Form 1040

You are comfortable now because you have always said what the IRS wants you to say on Form 1040. Is Jesus not in you? What would he have said? Your tax return will soon be due again. Will he speak on that return or be denied? (Should we have a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crow since we know how many will answer?)

The Jesus in You before Pilate

The Jesus in you has been ordered to this Praetorium so that you know what you’re doing to Jesus when you fill out IRS Form 1040. What accusation does the IRS bring against the Jesus in you that he must say exactly what they want said? Is he an evildoer? Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law. Certainly you have the power to silence and kill the Jesus in you.

Now let me ask the Jesus in you, are you the king of this person’s soul? You say you are in them and they are in you and you are one. Your own nation and leaders have handed you over to the forces of violence; what have you done? Jesus, you say “on the day of judgement, men will render account for every careless word they utter for by your words they will be justified and by their words they will be condemned.” If you were the king of a person’s soul, certainly the forces of violence could not control what that soul says; and certainly, a soul cannot be separate from the words it speaks if you are indeed one. You say your kingship is not of this world, that you were born to bear witness to the truth and let everyone who is truth hear your voice. I ask you, what is the truth on IRS Form 1040? Doesn’t that form share the same goal as the original crucifixion, the use of violence to control what you have to say?
I find no crime in the Jesus in you. But the law of your land says you have the freedom of speech and press. So who will you set free on Form 1040, the King of Your Soul or Barabbas? (Now the Barabbas in you is not Jesus and will say whatever the forces of violence demand because they are his king.)

The IRS threatens the Jesus in you with crucifixion American style with seizure of your home, imprisonment, sodomy or death (if you resist arrest or asset seizure). Again, I am making you aware of the Jesus in you so that you may know that I find no crime in him. So look inside yourself. Behold the Jesus in you! What shall you do with him? You decide what to do with the Jesus in you for I find no crime in him. Free Him or instead free Barrabus and subordinate the Jesus in you to the power of the crucifixion American style.

Let me again address the Jesus in you, where are you from? You will not speak to me? Do you not know that the souls here have power to give themselves to you or to give themselves to Caesar? What is yours and what is Caesar’s?

Again, I find no crime in the Jesus in you. If your soul belongs to God, and you’re judged by every utterance, then saying what the forces of violence want said on IRS form 1040 is giving to Caesar what should be God’s. But I have no power over that and I won’t suffer the consequences of your decision, so I wash my hands of this. Decide for yourselves who is the king of your soul.

Pilate then wrote a title and put it on Jesus’s cross:
The King of Your Soul
Picture: Jesus on the cross

Author’s Commentary:

My expectation is that the Pontius Pilate above will have about as much success in freeing Jesus as the original. He’ll convince nobody. The vast majority of people seem to have little or no chance of knowing what they’re doing when it comes to crucifying Jesus American style. I’m guessing their reasons are the same as those of the original crowd.

If for some reason I’m wrong on this and somebody’s zeal for Jesus is so great that they recognize Jesus, side with Pilate and want to say “free Jesus,” the issue then is how do you do this? I wish I had a good answer for you. Of course, you’re going to pay your taxes as Jesus commands, but this doesn’t get you off the hook for filing the proper paperwork. If you free Jesus and just spill out the Holy Spirit on your 1040, you could be in for a world of hurt. If you choose silence like Jesus before Pilate (initially that is before Pilate backed off on the intimidation) and refuse to file, it will be equally bad if not worse for you. You could hire somebody else to prepare the return. As CPA who once owned a firm that did 800 returns, I eventually got out of the business because I didn’t feel comfortable hiring people to do something that I refused to do myself for spiritual reasons. It just didn’t seem very Christian.

One intriguing idea is to work for charity. You don’t have to file a return for gifts that you receive. For many missions in life, that could be pretty brutal economically, but at least you wouldn’t be crucifying the Jesus in you.

Last edited:

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Free Him or Crucify Him American Style
Note: The IRS forced betrayal, arrest and trial of Jesus below plagiarizes the Book of John because it’s the same story. Will the Pilate below succeed in freeing the Jesus in you or has nothing changed?

The Jesus in you is hereby under arrest. He has been betrayed by your employer. Now most American employers, who betrayed the Jesus in you, also knew where the Jesus in you is; for Jesus often is there. So many American employers, reporting to the IRS, and some revenue officers of the leaders of the United States, sent to you IRS Form W-2, 1099 and other forms with threats of extreme violence backed by all kinds of weapons. Then the Jesus in you, knowing all that had been befalling him, came forward and said to us “I am he” by coming to this Praetorium so you might learn what you’re doing to him.

The Jesus in You before IRS Form 1040

So the band of soldiers and their captains and the officers of the IRS threaten the Jesus in you with extreme violence to you and your property. First they lead Him to IRS Form 1040 and its instructions; for this is how the Jesus in you is told what he must say.

You Deny the Jesus in You

You followed the Jesus in you here. A woman in the crowd asks, “wouldn’t the Jesus in you have something else to say on IRS Form 1040 other than what the forces of violence demand? Is Jesus really in you or not?” Now the servants[a]and officers of the IRS will know your answer on Form 1040 and will find you if they want.

The Authority of the IRS

The IRS has the authority to question what the Jesus in you says and preaches on IRS Form 1040. The Jesus in you will be speaking secretly to the IRS on Form 1040. Is what you’re saying on the Form the same as what the Jesus in you has been saying to everyone else publically? If so, you could be struck by the agents of the IRS, even if you speak rightly.

You Again Deny the Jesus in You on Form 1040

You are comfortable now because you have always said what the IRS wants you to say on Form 1040. Is Jesus not in you? What would he have said? Your tax return will soon be due again. Will he speak on that return or be denied? (Should we have a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crow since we know how many will answer?)

The Jesus in You before Pilate

The Jesus in you has been ordered to this Praetorium so that you know what you’re doing to Jesus when you fill out IRS Form 1040. What accusation does the IRS bring against the Jesus in you that he must say exactly what they want said? Is he an evildoer? Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law. Certainly you have the power to silence and kill the Jesus in you.

Now let me ask the Jesus in you, are you the king of this person’s soul? You say you are in them and they are in you and you are one. Your own nation and leaders have handed you over to the forces of violence; what have you done? Jesus, you say “on the day of judgement, men will render account for every careless word they utter for by your words they will be justified and by their words they will be condemned.” If you were the king of a person’s soul, certainly the forces of violence could not control what that soul says; and certainly, a soul cannot be separate from the words it speaks if you are indeed one. You say your kingship is not of this world, that you were born to bear witness to the truth and let everyone who is truth hear your voice. I ask you, what is the truth on IRS Form 1040? Doesn’t that form share the same goal as the original crucifixion, the use of violence to control what you have to say?
I find no crime in the Jesus in you. But the law of your land says you have the freedom of speech and press. So who will you set free on Form 1040, the King of Your Soul or Barabbas? (Now the Barabbas in you is not Jesus and will say whatever the forces of violence demand because they are his king.)

The IRS threatens the Jesus in you with crucifixion American style with seizure of your home, imprisonment, sodomy or death (if you resist arrest or asset seizure). Again, I am making you aware of the Jesus in you so that you may know that I find no crime in him. So look inside yourself. Behold the Jesus in you! What shall you do with him? You decide what to do with the Jesus in you for I find no crime in him. Free Him or instead free Barrabus and subordinate the Jesus in you to the power of the crucifixion American style.

Let me again address the Jesus in you, where are you from? You will not speak to me? Do you not know that the souls here have power to give themselves to you or to give themselves to Caesar? What is yours and what is Caesar’s?

Again, I find no crime in the Jesus in you. If your soul belongs to God, and you’re judged by every utterance, then saying what the forces of violence want said on IRS form 1040 is giving to Caesar what should be God’s. But I have no power over that and I won’t suffer the consequences of your decision, so I wash my hands of this. Decide for yourselves who is the king of your soul.

Pilate then wrote a title and put it on Jesus’s cross:
The King of Your Soul
Picture: Jesus on the cross
1) Urging people to break the law by not filing or paying taxes is itself against the law and against the TOS of this board.

2) Jesus never told anyone not to pay their taxes; he said, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's."

• Agree
Reactions: SnowyMacie
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Does the OP worship Jesus or Mammon?

I'm pretty sure Jesus was very explicit when it came to paying taxes.

DOH! It is the posters first and so far only post. Have we been Poed?

Either a Poe or a bot.

Upvote 0

The Praetorium

Pontius Pilate
Jan 2, 2017
Canton, Mi
✟8,663.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Does the OP worship Jesus or Mammon?

I'm pretty sure Jesus was very explicit when it came to paying taxes.

DOH! It is the posters first and so far only post. Have we been Poed?
I believe your comments about paying taxes a common reaction to this idea (it's the first thing my local priest said so you're in decent company in my opinion). Please take your eyes off mammon for a few and you'll realize the article does not mention money or paying taxes a single time.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,494,518.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe your comments about paying taxes a common reaction to this idea (it's the first thing my local priest said so you're in decent company in my opinion). Please take your eyes off mammon for a few and you'll realize the article does not mention money or paying taxes a single time.

I, for one, did not figure out what it was about.

Upvote 0

The Praetorium

Pontius Pilate
Jan 2, 2017
Canton, Mi
✟8,663.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
1) Urging people to break the law by not filing or paying taxes is itself against the law and against the TOS of this board.

2) Jesus never told anyone not to pay their taxes; he said, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's."
Your legal analysis is very weak. I certainly hope you're not in the business.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your legal analysis seems very weak. I certainly hope you're not in the business.
I'm pretty sure that a legal license isn't required to understand a forums TOS.

Terms of Service and Rules | Christian Forums
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Pretty cut and dry.

Upvote 0

The Praetorium

Pontius Pilate
Jan 2, 2017
Canton, Mi
✟8,663.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
In reply to "not getting it," that's the best challenge to article in my opinion. I don't think I'm any better at this Pontius Pilate job than the original guy. No worries "forgive them father for they know not what they do."

Upvote 0

The Praetorium

Pontius Pilate
Jan 2, 2017
Canton, Mi
✟8,663.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
In reply to "not getting it," that's the best challenge to article in my opinion. I don't think the Pontius Pilate job is any easier than it originally was. He doesn't seem to be able to convince anybody to free Jesus. No worries "forgive them father for they know not what they do."

Upvote 0