Prayer Team †
Jun 10, 2011
Teesside
✟36,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was so because the heart was the cause of their idolatry and disobedience. The heart deceives self and gives confidence to self. The heart goes beyond the law and no one can truly know their hearts unless it is God that searches the heart.

David proclaimed “Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against you” (Psalm 119: 11).

The word of God is like the Tabernacle lava made from the bronze looking glasses of the women. It reflects the true intent of the heart and conforms our thoughts to God’s ways. We are washed by the word and our hearts made perfect. It is a continual process and it involves God’s laws. There is no instant Christianity we are continually perfected by God’s word being written on our hearts.

The apostle Paul said of the gentiles “Who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another” Romans 2:15.

God writes his law in our hearts by grace through faith, for our perfection through the word. However even the gentiles had knowledge of God’s law, that either justified or condemned them.

The heart of man is wicked but God’s law prevails and his grace and boundless mercy overcome all evil through faith.

Upvote 0