HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is one continuing speech which shows a plan of a walk in walking with your God.

You begin in the barley harvest of Passover and YOU DIE, YOU ARE SOWN.

You progress and you walk in the wheat harvest{Shavuot}.

You progress and you walk in Sukkot and you yourself become a covering for many, and sustenance and shelter is found in your shade. From a small seed which was sown, you have become a big tree.

Here is the plan, 3 steps, 3 parables, 3 measures to show the parables. It is all one speech, and where you see Jesus explaining the wheat, he explains all 3, just as if a person tried to explain the body without a soul, he explains all 3 together.

THE WALK SHOWN IN 4 PARABLES.

Matthew 13 ►

The Parable of the Sower

(Mark 4:1-9; Luke 8:4-15)

1The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 2And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables

(Mark 4:10-12)

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

The Parable of the Sower Explained

(Mark 4:13-20)

18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The Parable of the Weeds

(Ezekiel 17:1-10)

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

The Parable of the Mustard Seed

(Mark 4:30-34; Luke 13:18-19)

31Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

The Parable of the Leaven

33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

I will Open My Mouth in Parables

(Psalm 78:1-72)

34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

(Zephaniah 1:1-6)

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Upvote 0

rsduncan

Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
✟10,402.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I do not believe Jonathan Cahn is a prophet, nor do I think he ever claimed to be.

I am fascinated by his message, nevertheless. The L-rd Yeshua preached a similar message in the earliest days of His ministry (cf. Mark 3:2).

September 25, 2014 (1st of Tishrei 5775) begins the Shemitah year. It should be interesting.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Everything I have heard from that Harbinger IS interesting, I just love books like that.

I still haven't read it but I will, so many books, and not enough time or money.

I would have given my left arm for a good book about 12 13 years ago.

I would steal all day at the bookstore, well, what I did was read the books there.:doh:

In the last 12 years or so, SO MANY GREAT BOOKS.

SO MUCH HAS BEEN LEARNED, it is absolutely astonishing just how far we have come in only a decade, the information being learned today has never been known as far as I know.

Eddie Chumney would be at the top of my list, although I don't agree with everything, it was Eddie who really turned me around and taught me of the 7 feasts of Jesus.

There is nothing so important in this world than it is to learn the feasts of Christ and his promises in each one of them.

Knowledge is being learned at such a rate, it really is frightening to think of.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
You would love to get your hands on Joe Good then, Eddie dug much of the info for the feasts from Joes books and lectures(the references are there in Eddies books)
I liked them both but Joe was fascinating to sit with as he never used notes and could talk for hours on a subject and dig as deep as you wanted him to go.....we had procured an old video series on the feasts and the end times from TBN after they kicked him and other MJs out( years ago) and it was one hour every week and when we got the tapes from TBN there were over 300 hours of teaching...

He has a condensed version though its called Rosh Ha Shannah and Messianic Kingdom or something like that.....ahhh here it is
Rosh HaShannah and the Messianic Kingdom to Come | Hatikva Ministries
Find his timeline chart too if he still has it....amaising!!!

Imagine sitting thru 3+ years of teaching on the feasts walking thru every book of the bible and all the Jewish literature out there too to do it

It was crazy good!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You would love to get your hands on Joe Good then, Eddie dug much of the info for the feasts from Joes books and lectures(the references are there in Eddies books)
I liked them both but Joe was fascinating to sit with as he never used notes and could talk for hours on a subject and dig as deep as you wanted him to go.....we had procured an old video series on the feasts and the end times from TBN after they kicked him and other MJs out( years ago) and it was one hour every week and when we got the tapes from TBN there were over 300 hours of teaching...

He has a condensed version though its called Rosh Ha Shannah and Messianic Kingdom or something like that.....ahhh here it is
Rosh HaShannah and the Messianic Kingdom to Come | Hatikva Ministries
Find his timeline chart too if he still has it....amaising!!!

Imagine sitting thru 3+ years of teaching on the feasts walking thru every book of the bible and all the Jewish literature out there too to do it

It was crazy good!!

That is crazy good, I had to really dig when I first began, started about 14 years ago and it was so, so hard with hardly nothing to go on, I didn't even know the names of the feasts then.

I would have given anything for those teachings, anything.

I was going to church every night, I might have visited 25 different churches in a week just searching.

Then something really freaky happened to me that I met some people and went to their house for bible study, it was so very strange, like being in the right place at the right time for once in my life.

The very next day, they took me to hear Eddie, and Hal Lindsey was there too, and I sat there talking with Hal for a long time, and then I met Eddie and spoke with him for a long time about Elijah.

I didn't know anything at all then.

But I will never forget how afraid I was after that day, I was terrified at the realization of how far I needed to go, there was no time, it was so urgent.

I put off my whole life at that point, and I started playing catch up, and I read at least 16 hours a day for years.

I feel like I have almost caught up, but I will never forget how afraid I was, It was like I saw myself completely naked and exposed with no covering.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I was affected that way to, i needed a new foundation and dug in deep for years too...let me step back a bit....it was when my son was two soooooo 1997 was when i first took hold of Messianic teaching....and the only regret I have is walking it alone for most of those years....the isolation killed my relationships with family and friends

But the teaching gave me a firm foundation in this stuff:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I was affected that way to, i needed a new foundation and dug in deep for years too...let me step back a bit....it was when my son was two soooooo 1997 was when i first took hold of Messianic teaching....and the only regret I have is walking it alone for most of those years....the isolation killed my relationships with family and friends

But the teaching gave me a firm foundation in this stuff:thumbsup:

My wife divorced me over it, and it was total isolation from everyone.

No friends, no church, not even family.

Got fired because of becoming a Messianic.

I tried going to church here and there while learning the feasts, but the looks I received and the sermons against me were too much to bear.

One time I took my mom to a church, just to try and get together with my Mom, and the preacher preached against me the entire time, his entire sermon was against me specifically and I laughed when my mother was in shock. But I had already seen it coming, I was labeled the devil who came in to cause confusion, and he knew that I was going to church everyday, it's how I found him, his sermon was about people chasing Jesus in the wilderness, here and there.

It was so funny.

We began singing a song, and it was a song our family had always sung. Me and Mom started clapping with the song, and the preacher was furious.

He stopped the everyone from singing and rebuked me and my Mom.

He said that clapping was something they did in the Old Testament, and we were under new rules, and clapping was a heinous sin.

I just grinned and sat down as he told us.^_^

He begins his sermon and everyone is looking directly at me with daggers in they eyes.

I just grinned.

A woman got up and prophesied against me.

I just grinned.

I'm certain they had expected me to get up and walk out, but I was having way too much fun.

I just grinned, and the more I grinned, the worse it got.

Good times, good times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If I had a nickel for every time a church became silent before a prophecy, I would be rich.

I used to minister with my Mom and sister at many churches, and after I became a Messianic, I still went with them to many churches.

But it got to where that my sister and my mother would start looking at me strange because of the sheer amount of times that church would be in play, and some woman, or some man would stand up right in the middle of church and point their finger at me and start prophesying. It was usually the same thing from everyone, and that was the weird part. After I became a Messianic, everyone came up to me and started prophesying.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My wife divorced me over it, and it was total isolation from everyone.

No friends, no church, not even family.

Got fired because of becoming a Messianic.

I tried going to church here and there while learning the feasts, but the looks I received and the sermons against me were too much to bear.

One time I took my mom to a church, just to try and get together with my Mom, and the preacher preached against me the entire time, his entire sermon was against me specifically and I laughed when my mother was in shock. But I had already seen it coming, I was labeled the devil who came in to cause confusion, and he knew that I was going to church everyday, it's how I found him, his sermon was about people chasing Jesus in the wilderness, here and there.

It was so funny.

We began singing a song, and it was a song our family had always sung. Me and Mom started clapping with the song, and the preacher was furious.

He said that clapping was something they did in the Old Testament, and we were under new rules, and clapping was a heinous sin.

He begins his sermon and everyone is looking directly at me with daggers in they eyes.

I just grinned.

I just grinned.

I'm certain they had expected me to get up and walk out, but I was having way too much fun.

Good times, good times.
When you say Jesus is the word in the flesh so he is the law...and the law is a promise of life wich he made us able to atain to...gets some snarles...few try to argue with me because they have no answer for the scriptures...so they wait till Im not presant...the sad thing is any ten year old boy in judea would know vastly more scripture than me as I was NT centered for so long before the Lord showed me precept on precept...doh...so now I am trying to learn a life time of teaching...good news I jave a patient and skilled teacher who happens to know the bible like he spoke it...when I get me out of his way

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When you say Jesus is the word in the flesh so he is the law...and the law is a promise of life wich he made us able to atain to...gets some snarles...few try to argue with me because they have no answer for the scriptures...so they wait till Im not presant...the sad thing is any ten year old boy in judea would know vastly more scripture than me as I was NT centered for so long before the Lord showed me precept on precept...doh...so now I am trying to learn a life time of teaching...good news I jave a patient and skilled teacher who happens to know the bible like he spoke it...when I get me out of his way

You have certainly come a very long way Rick, you went from being a bride with a little seed to raising a young man, anyone can see how far along you are.

You have an excellent open mind and that's what it takes, you have to be willing to get past a lot of preconceived ideas, and you end up having to believe Jesus over your own belief, and most people are not willing to believe what Jesus said.

You have went from being a member of a congregation to the training of a priest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have certainly come a very long way Rick, you went from being a bride with a little seed to raising a young man, anyone can see how far along you are.

You have an excellent open mind and that's what it takes, you have to be willing to get past a lot of preconceived ideas, and you end up having to believe Jesus over your own belief, and most people are not willing to believe what Jesus said.

You have went from being a member of a congregation to the training of a priest.

Tyvm

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry you both went thru stuff that way
The stories of isolation breaks my heart the most....
HannibalFlavius , it makes me wanna cry feeling the pain in your words
I am deeply affected by your testimony as there were things I did as well that if I had a chance I would redo in a heartbeat

But if I was in that Church that day, you and you mom wouldn't have been alone as I would have grabbed you both by the hand and all three of us would have walked out together side by side and never looking back!!!!

Isolation is not good but neither is a abuse and that place dished out severe abuse your way, for me it seemed just unbearable....You would have to have alligator skin not to be struck by those words.

Hey stop the pattern though by watching your words about yourself though ok? I'm not all positive confession or anything but I do see you put yourself down a lot and your a good guy so don't do that to yourself ok:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

It was so funny.

I just grinned.

I just grinned.

Good times, good times.

To be frank:
Why would you go to a church that you know disagres with your religion?
It's like asking for a glass of lime-juice in the face.
Their religion is for them, your religion is for you.
I don't go to Hindu temples expecting to fit in.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
To be frank:

To honor his mother...once went with my grandmother to a cathlic mass because it was important to her

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
To honor his mother...once went with my grandmother to a cathlic mass because it was important to her

As a young man I went with my grandmother to Catholic Mass too, out of politeness, but I didn't expect to fellowship or agree with or unite with the Catholics present, or the Catholic church in general. And furthermore, if I knew, as HF apparently knew, that he was the cause of provocation and annoyance at the mass, I would leave. Why would I come to be a nuisance to others ?
If my presence made others angry or made my gradmother cry, I'd just leave. That is the work of Shalom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im just confused now... messianic teaching? or messianic-judaism teaching ?or judaism teaching.? Is not a messianic one who believes in Yeshua and recognizes him as the Messiah?

As for the lord Yeshua being the word of God and the word of God being the law and the promise of life...
Is that not basic gospel?

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Im just confused now... messianic teaching? or messianic-judaism teaching ?or judaism teaching.? Is not a messianic one who believes in Yeshua and recognizes him as the Messiah?

You were probably adressing someone else, but I could use your post as a jumping-off point.

The Protestants and Catholics say that Yeshua is Messiah.

Even the Muslims say that Yeshua is (the) al-Masih, ie. ha-Mashik, ie. Messiah.

In the spirit of syncretism, many Hindus and Buddhists will say Yeshua is the Messiah, Yeshua is the son of God, Yeshua is a boddhisatva, Yeshua is God, we are all God, etc.

Just because someone says, or even genuinely believes, that Yeshua is "the Messiah" (by whatever definition of the term "Messiah"), does not mean we can or should fellowship with them.
Paul excplitly tells us to not fellowship with certain groups of people; indeed it becomes clear from the New Testament, just as it is clear in the Tanak, that MOST of the world cannot be realistically or meaningfully fellowshipped with.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

As for the lord Yeshua being the word of God and the word of God being the law and the promise of life...
Yes it is but they teach the law is a bondage to wich Jesus set them free by removing it
In reality sin is the bondage and and Yeshua fulfilled the law giving it its full streangth
That by his indwelling and being one with us not only do we manage not to kill but we dont hate..not only do we manage not to commit adultry but we dont lust.
They teach the OT is done away with not understanding that all teaching from Yeshua and his apostles was drawn from that source and looses its foundation with out it
They believe Jesus came and taught some new teaching that the legalistic works righteousness jews wouldnt accept so they killed him
And dont even start with how they twist Pauls teaching to say that sin doesnt matter because we live by grace...now I admit Paul takes a lot of knowledge of scripture to understand but dont abuse what he says to excuse yourself
They teach a lawless Jesus who just wants you to believe and dont worry about sin because your under grace not law...dont worry about righteousness he made you righteous by his death...and by doing this they tell people they are alive when they are still living in death like lieing prophets of old they shout peace peace when Jesus never made peace with sin but carried it away to his grave
As Paul said do we make christ the minister of sin..God forbide...so do we make Yeshua an excuse that my sin does not matter can I remain unclean and still be a living sacrifice.
When they say we are just sinners saved by grace they make Yeshua a liar because he said he came that we might have life and life more abundant...the church defines what that is but I prefer how scripture defines it to keep the revealed nature of YHWH in his testimony to Moses and as Yeshua summerises it in that we may know the Father.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

As to the first part of your statement Yeshua and his apostles practiced judaism even after his resurrection they continued to practice
judaism as a sect who held Yeshua was Messiah this did not end untill the destruction of the temple in 70 ad
Fast forward 1900 years many jewish who had believed on Yeshua and many in the christian churches knowing that christianity had left judaism maybe fifty years after the last of the apostles died came to a conclusion that this had been a falling away....
So they took up judaism again with the faith that Yeshua is the Messiah and this was his way. Saying messianic is to distinguish from the rabbinic judaism of the jews who have not accepted Yeshua

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
To be frank:

When you walk into a church with your Mom and set down, would you expect something like that to happen?

I had no idea the dude was against clapping, who would have thunk?

It was my mother's kinda church I thought, It was my second visit. I had met some dude at a ministries and it was his church, it had turned out that he was the one telling rumors about me.

But who walks into a church and sets down and expects something like that?

What kind of Psycho preacher does something like that?

Who goes into a church for a second visit, and expects a preacher to preach a whole sermon against them, you think if I would have expected that, I would have brought my mom and sat down?

That's insane, the preacher was insane, obviously.

What he did was not what a sane person would do.

I was a Christian still, I had just found out about Jewish stuff, and there was no Messianic churches.

Upvote 0