Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I have just watched 2 recent episodes of The Flash and enjoyed it. I love the pilot episode and highly recommend it. Any other fans?

I watched most of last week's episode and enjoyed it also, although probably could have done without the last scene. It did DVR the pilot episode, but haven't watched it yet. Most likely will watch tonight.

Upvote 0

USCGrad90

Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I really like how they are bringing in the villians from the comics.
Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, The Mist, Heat Wave, and references to Gorilla Grodd make this exciting to watch for fans. I am anticipating the episodes with the Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom. Not sure when it will happen, but knowing it is coming is pretty wild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I really like how they are bringing in the villians from the comics.
Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, The Mist, Heat Wave, and references to Gorilla Grodd make this exciting to watch for fans. I am anticipating the episodes with the Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom. Not sure when it will happen, but knowing it is coming is pretty wild.

Enjoyed last night's episode. Wentworth Miller really nailed the part of Captain Cold. Also really enjoyed Arrow guest star Emily Bett Rickards as ace hacker Felicity.

Upvote 0

USCGrad90

Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Enjoyed last night's episode. Wentworth Miller really nailed the part of Captain Cold. Also really enjoyed Arrow guest star Emily Bett Rickards as ace hacker Felicity.
Dominic Purcell will be playing Heat Wave, so it's interesting that they reunite the 2 former Prison Break costars. They should already have a good relationship that will make their time onscreen together work very well.

10643846_360090774142231_1236281952_n.jpg

Upvote 0

USCGrad90

Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Last night's show was another good episode with Plastique and another reference to the coming big villians. (No spoilers here...)
Upcoming episodes are:
The Flash Is Born Nov 18, 2014
Power Outage Nov 25, 2014
Flash vs. Arrow Dec 2, 2014
The Man in the Yellow Suit Dec 9, 2014
Looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

GL2814

The Green Lantern
Jan 21, 2003
Space Sector 2814
Visit site
✟9,353.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Flash is super awesome!!! I keep the shows on my DVR. I watch them over and over. Can not wait for every Tuesday night.
The bad guys are great! Love how they have John Wesley Shipp (1990 Flash) in the show. Plus some of the other actors from the original 1990 have shown up on the show, Amanda Pays & Mark Hamill.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kate94

Nov 4, 2015
East Coast USA
✟7,764.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I never watched it; sorry for my ignorance; is it one of those tattoo shows? 'flash' is a type of tattoo, anyway.
No, it's about the superhero The Flash. It's science fiction. I kind of like it because he seems like a genuinely nice guy that is easy to root for.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, it's about the superhero The Flash. It's science fiction. I kind of like it because he seems like a genuinely nice guy that is easy to root for.
Oh okay! you did comment on the tattoo and piercing thread just recently, so maybe I jumped to conclusions, not having seen this show...

Upvote 0

Solomon Kane

Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
I thought this season was an excellent example of what can be done when the writers fully embrace the source material and yet still keep a bit of grounding in reality.
And for anyone who has not done so, I strongly recommend getting season one on dvd or blu-ray and watching the episodes with commentary. Some of the behind the scenes material is just as entertaining as what went on in front of the camera.
Right now I am looking forward to the series resuming in January, and for more sights of Earth 2 and the differences between our reality and theirs.

Upvote 0