Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There are some wild crazy theories out there, and one of them is that Jesus was/is the Devil in disguise, the shocking thing is there seems to scriptural support to lend creedence to both theories...

Or that he (Jesus) took over and replaced that one, or that he (Jesus) was, when he came to us in human form, was the Devil fallen from grace, and that he reformed his charachter and was accepted back by the father, after his experiencing a mortal death, leading to God's forgiving us all if we repent and change our ways, and as I said there are scriptures to both support and reject these theories...

I do this only to try and shoot down for good this opinion on some of the worlds current way of thinking...

What do you think?

God Bless!

Reactions: psalms 91

Ruthie24

Apr 15, 2014
USA
✟16,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
There are some wild crazy theories out there, and one of them is that Jesus was/is the Devil in disguise, the shocking thing is there seems to scriptural support to lend creedence to both theories...

Or that he (Jesus) took over and replaced that one, or that he (Jesus) was, when he came to us in human form, was the Devil fallen from grace, and that he reformed his charachter and was accepted back by the father, after his experiencing a mortal death, leading to God's forgiving us all if we repent and change our ways, and as I said there are scriptures to both support and reject these theories...

I do this only to try and shoot down for good this opinion on some of the worlds current way of thinking...

What do you think?

God Bless!

You basically opened up a can of worms (lol) but it's interesting to talk about however I don't personally believe it. I'd like to see what scriptures you have to back up your statements.

I'd also ask you to take a look at the book:

The Life of Apollonius of Tyana. You can PDF it for free. IMO Apollonius is the anti Christ aka (Lucifer/Semyaza/Azazel) talked about throughout the scriptures and alluded to in many texts.

Anyway interesting thoughts but I totally disagree there.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You basically opened up a can of worms (lol) but it's interesting to talk about however I don't personally believe it. I'd like to see what scriptures you have to back up your statements.

I'd also ask you to take a look at the book:

The Life of Apollonius of Tyana. You can PDF it for free. IMO Apollonius is the anti Christ aka (Lucifer/Semyaza/Azazel) talked about throughout the scriptures and alluded to in many texts.

Anyway interesting thoughts but I totally disagree there.

Isiah 7:16- "before the boy will no how to reject the bad and choose the good" Implies that there was a time in the boys life where he didn't know how to reject the bad and choose the good and perhaps did some bad.

Jehovah speaking to Job, tell me, oh Job, if you in fact do know where were you (Job 38:7) "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, and ALL THE SONS OF GOD began shouting in applause" (to Jehovah, the Father) Implies that ALL the Sons of God go through a rising and fall, a redeeming process.

Job 36:18- "Let not a large ransom itself, lead you astray"

Matthew 8:12- "Whereas (All) the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside, there is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be"

Also some other things that came out of Jesus own mouth are suspicious, because I have learned that the things that come out of my own mouth are all to oftentimes a reflection of what's really coming out and what is being said is coming out from a truth about/from a reflection upon my own self, for example when Jesus said, "if you have faith to move mountains, but are without love, you are nothing" How would he have known something like that unless he had had some prior knowledge and personal experience with it (in the past) of let's say his own life?

I don't want to play Devils advocate here, but you asked for documentation, so here it is...

My only purpose in exploring these possibilities is to dispel them...

In Jesus name, God Bless!

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

What do you think?

God Bless!

I know that it's non-scriptural nonsense. Anyone who reads the bible, especially the New Testament, knows that this is BS through and through.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I know that it's non-scriptural nonsense. Anyone who reads the bible, especially the New Testament, knows that this is BS through and through.

As I said, there is scripture to back-up either claim, but/and my only purpose in this (exploring this idea) is to be able to defend against and be prepared for those who in the last days, especially the Jews, who will try and use and twist scripture to prove that Jesus Christ was in his human state a fallen one, and we must be prepared to defend against those who are going to try to use scripture in the last days to try and prove and show that we should reject and deny Christ...

As faithful followers in the last days we must be prepared to defend him, and unfortunetely this means "getting inside their heads" and being fully prepared ahead of time for what they might come up with, and if we carefully analyze the scriptures, from a neutral, objective position, we can figure this out and know how/what to say in rebuttal against such claims...

God bless!

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, and ALL THE SONS OF GOD began shouting in applause"

You are miss quoting scripture. You must be Jehovah's witness. It was the angles that were rejoicing

Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together and the angels shouted with joy?

Jesus said that a house divided against itself will not stand. Do you know who he said that to and why he said it?

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As I said, there is scripture to back-up either claim, but/and my only purpose in this (exploring this idea) is to be able to defend against and be prepared for those who in the last days, especially the Jews, who will try and use and twist scripture to prove that Jesus Christ was in his human state a fallen one, and we must be prepared to defend against those who are going to try to use scripture in the last days to try and prove and show that we should reject and deny Christ...

As faithful followers in the last days we must be prepared to defend him, and unfortunetely this means "getting inside their heads" and being fully prepared ahead of time for what they might come up with, and if we carefully analyze the scriptures, from a neutral, objective position, we can figure this out and know how/what to say in rebuttal against such claims...

God bless!

Where does this slander against the Jews (God's chosen people) come from? Are you anti-Semitic?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You are miss quoting scripture. You must be Jehovah's witness. It was the angles that were rejoicing

Job 38:7 when the morning stars sang together and the angels shouted with joy?

Jesus said that a house divided against itself will not stand. Do you know who he said that to and why he said it?

And Jesus is called the bright and morning star right?

And Angels ARE Sons of God right? And did Jesus ever claim to be more than a Son? Did Jesus ever claim literally to be THE Father? No.

Look, I am only looking to what's going to happen in the last days, and in those last days, everyone one earth will come to be a believer in the Father and the Son, but many, many will form different hypothesis/theories on this and will be divided by/over them and will back their various claims up with scripture...

They will be divided over not a belief in Jesus as a Son of God, but over his identity, some will claim (Like the Jews, and no I'm not anti-semitic, pescador) some will claim and back up with scripture that Jesus Christ was/is a/the risen, fallen, and then redeemed and forgiven and then raised again (by the Father) one. Everyone will come to believe in spirits and God's (angels, Sons of God, and a Father of them) But some will claim (and back up with scripture) that they (the Son's of God, and the Father) are against and not for humanity, and while they will all yet come to believe, at least, their will be division over these things in and with scripture...

I'm only trying to give you guys a heads up about the future, and I'm on your's and Jesus side, so cut me a little break here, will ya...

I know these things could be potentially offensive, but we must have a preview of the last days in order to prepare for it, and for that we need to know what the people who are going to be against us and against God, and his Christ, are going to be thinking,

Upvote 0

Ruthie24

Apr 15, 2014
USA
✟16,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Isiah 7:16- "before the boy will no how to reject the bad and choose the good" Implies that there was a time in the boys life where he didn't know how to reject the bad and choose the good and perhaps did some bad.

Jehovah speaking to Job, tell me, oh Job, if you in fact do know where were you (Job 38:7) "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, and ALL THE SONS OF GOD began shouting in applause" (to Jehovah, the Father) Implies that ALL the Sons of God go through a rising and fall, a redeeming process.

Job 36:18- "Let not a large ransom itself, lead you astray"

Matthew 8:12- "Whereas (All) the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside, there is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be"

Also some other things that came out of Jesus own mouth are suspicious, because I have learned that the things that come out of my own mouth are all to oftentimes a reflection of what's really coming out and what is being said is coming out from a truth about/from a reflection upon my own self, for example when Jesus said, "if you have faith to move mountains, but are without love, you are nothing" How would he have known something like that unless he had had some prior knowledge and personal experience with it (in the past) of let's say his own life?

I don't want to play Devils advocate here, but you asked for documentation, so here it is...

My only purpose in exploring these possibilities is to dispel them...

This is the reason why these people are wrong in my opinion.
1) They are taking the passages out of context
2) They are inferring meaning form the passages without looking at the history, the authorship, who the author was writing two, the translation of the original words etc.

In this passage:

What I've learned when it comes to interpreting Bible passages is not to go on my understanding. 1) I'm not a scholar, 2) I don't speak Hebrew or understand any of the semitic type languages 3) I'm totally ignorant on the subjects of history regarding Israel ect and the ancient cultures during those days. So because of all these three characters that I know about myself, it's my obligation to do as much research as possible to find out what these passages mean.

According to Matthew Henry's Concise commentary it says:

"He would grow up like other children, by the use of the diet of those countries; but he would, unlike other children, uniformly refuse the evil and choose the good. And although his birth would be by the power of the Holy Ghost, yet he should not be fed with angels' food".

This does not say he was Lucifer. This says, he was both God and man, and that even though he was born a man, he was perfect in his choosing of good over evil, he was the perfect man, even though he was tempted by Satan, He was 100% perfect both as a child and as a man.

"Jehovah speaking to Job, tell me, oh Job, if you in fact do know where were you (Job 38:7) "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, and ALL THE SONS OF GOD began shouting in applause" (to Jehovah, the Father) Implies that ALL the Sons of God go through a rising and fall, a redeeming process."

That is not what this passage means. God was challenging Job asking him where was he when creation began and the ELohim (the sons of God) began shouting in applause. This was at the very beginning of creation when the universe and man was created. Lucifer was one of the morning stars (angels) who fell from heaven with the other 200 angels in the book of Enoch. He was one of Gods most favored angels. This does not infer that Jesus was an Elohim or that he was Lucifer. Jesus said himself, I and the Father are ONE. Jesus was above the Elohim and sits at the right hand of God. According to Matthew Henry's concise commentary: In this passage, God was humbling Job by showing him he wasn't around when the Elohim were shouting their applause at the beginning of creation.

"Job 36:18- "Let not a large ransom itself, lead you astray"

This passage does not refer to Lucifer being Jesus. It specifically addresses Job by saying, hey, don't be enticed by riches or a large bribe because they will turn you astray from God inferring that what is the price of money if you lose your very soul in the process? I don't know where you are seeing Jesus as Lucifer in this comment because it's just not so.

"Matthew 8:12- "Whereas (All) the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside, there is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be"

This passage is referring to the fallen angels who fell to the earth. Lucifer/Semyaza/Azazel and their band of 200 angels are considered princes of the earth. Lucifer is considered to be the main prince of all the world/of darkness, the ruler of the material kingdom, the prince of the air. This is once again, not referring to Jesus at all. It is also talking about those that worship the fallen angels and not Christ Jesus. Those that do not follow the path of Christ, but the path of the fallen angels.

Hopefully that helps you. The people who are trying to get the masses to believe that Lucifer is Jesus, do not have a leg to stand on. The only problem I see with this, is that if you tell a lie often enough, it becomes truth. Hitler was able to convince the masses to murder 12,000,000 people. They believed he was some kind of hero of the day to save Germany, but look at the slaughter left in the wake, of millions of Jews and others who perished because of this massive group think. The same thing will go for this Lucifer/Jesus crap. The Left Hand Path agenda is to convince the masses, when they are at their utmost and suffering, when they are primed to accept a messiah because their society is at the brink of collapse, they will present the Anti-Christ to look like Jesus Christ. Remember that, Lucifer as the capability to look as one of the most beautiful angels in heaven. He used to be that a long time ago, and he is still able to put on the guise of this angelic type form. But this...is what Revelations calls the great deception. The left hand path, the illuminati, is going to try to convince the masses that Satan/the antichrist is actually Jesus Christ/God.

Anyway, that's my take on it according to the evidence.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's a very lucrative and seductive story though, (even if it is false) and I believe some will latch on to it in the last days especially, Just think about it for a minute though, the fallen one, eternally separated from his Father, being born as a human and living in human form, reforming and changing his ways, in the hopes that his Father would save/redeem him, and it would be the tale of ultimate reconciliation between an estranged Father and his Son, showing that we could all be forgiven, if we reform and change our ways (repent and turn back), very seductive, very lucrative fictional "story", I can see why many people will latch on to it in the last days, can't you?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ruthie24

Apr 15, 2014
USA
✟16,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's a very lucrative and seductive story though, (even if it is false) and I believe some will latch on to it in the last days especially, Just think about it for a minute though, the fallen one, eternally separated from his Father, being born as a human and living in human form, reforming and changing his ways, in the hopes that his Father would save/redeem him, and it would be the tale of ultimate reconciliation between an estranged Father and his Son, showing that we could all be forgiven, if we reform and change our ways (repent and turn back), very seductive, very lucrative fictional "story", I can see why many people will latch on to it in the last days, can't you?

God Bless!

I can see how the Father of Lies, once being an angel of light, can spread an agenda on the earth with the help of the Illuminati and the Left Hand Path to make the masses believe that he is actually the Messiah. After all, in Revelations, it specifically speaks about the Great Deception, which are the masses of the earth believing that this 'Messiah' (a hybridized human/demon)is really Jesus Christ when actually it is the fallen angel Semyaza /Azazel who masquerades as an angel of light. I can believe...how once again, the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve would bite into the proverbial apple and therefore make their final pact with the Devil complete, just like they did in the days of Enoch.

Sins of the Fathers repeat themselves throughout the generations.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll admit, originally I was deathly afraid to even make this proposal/possibility/theory/suggestion (and may I clearly remind you that that's all it is) But I began to realize I was being afraid of the wrong thing...

I was afraid of what other (you) people might think, (and I was afraid of God, at first anyways) but then I thought if I'm NOT posting this due to what other people might think, then I am fearing man, and I began to ponder what God might think...

And in pondering this I began to say to myself, "If by my making this proposal/possibility/theory/suggestion, some might "think again" or "think" for the first time; in other words, if by, through this action of mine, it causes some to read/examine dig deeper into their Bibles a little further another time and "dig deeper" and perhaps try to read between the lines, or it causes someone to go to their Bibles for perhaps, the first time and go over it (especially the four gospels and Jesus Christ) then, would not "the ends would be justifying the means" (Consequentialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and would God not, be pleased, instead of wrathful with me, or not?

So, I tossed it out there, hoping to catch some fish (so to speak) to encourage and entice, and yea, even "seduce" others to look into their Bibles (especially the four gospels) and more closely examine (take a second, or third, or for some perhaps, their "first" look into their and Jesus Christ...

So, am I right or wrong for doing this...? Just "tossing" this (possibility only) out there, or what?

In Jesus Christ's Holy name,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Ruthie24

Apr 15, 2014
USA
✟16,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'll admit, originally I was deathly afraid to even make this proposal/possibility/theory/suggestion (and may I clearly remind you that that's all it is) But I began to realize I was being afraid of the wrong thing...

I was afraid of what other (you) people might think, (and I was afraid of God, at first anyways) but then I thought if I'm NOT posting this due to what other people might think, then I am fearing man, and I began to ponder what God might think...

And in pondering this I began to say to myself, "If by my making this proposal/possibility/theory/suggestion, some might "think again" or "think" for the first time; in other words, if by, through this action of mine, it causes some to read/examine dig deeper into their Bibles a little further another time and "dig deeper" and perhaps try to read between the lines, or it causes someone to go to their Bibles for perhaps, the first time and go over it (especially the four gospels and Jesus Christ) then, would not "the ends would be justifying the means" (Consequentialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and would God not, be pleased, instead of wrathful with me, or not?

So, I tossed it out there, hoping to catch some fish (so to speak) to encourage and entice, and yea, even "seduce" others to look into their Bibles (especially the four gospels) and more closely examine (take a second, or third, or for some perhaps, their "first" look into their and Jesus Christ...

So, am I right or wrong for doing this...? Just "tossing" this (possibility only) out there, or what?

In Jesus Christ's Holy name,

God Bless!

No, everyone has questions about the Bible. It's not a big deal. It's a massive book and extremely ancient. What I find is that people get bent out of shape when you propose something may or may not be true. To be honest, none of us was there in biblical times, so all we have to go on is the evidence. Some say there is none, for me I think there's tons. For you, maybe somewhere in between, esp when it comes to the Christ/Lucifer connection. Idk, I think every man or woman in his search for the highest truth often stumbles when it comes to literature, especially when we say a book is divinely inspired as if somehow, that book couldn't have been tampered with by the powers that be. This is where I think we get extremely lost in the shuffle. So, Idk, honestly at the end of the day, I believe in Christ Jesus as my savior, as the Lord of Creation, and the one who lifts all darkness from our eyes. That's just my opinion, and you don't have to believe it, it's totally fine with me.

Upvote 0

Honest Al

Nov 23, 2013
Kingsville, OH, USA
Visit site
✟8,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are some wild crazy theories out there, and one of them is that Jesus was/is the Devil in disguise... What do you think? God Bless!

Hi,
What kind of light would you say this next passage sheds on that theory? (I'll only quote a portion of it):

"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil... Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down... Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." {Matthew 4:1-11}

God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have to determine whether or not you believe Jesus is the Messiah or not. You can tell a tree by it's fruit, and Jesus was perfect.

John 10:38
The Unbelief of the Jews
…37"If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38but if I do them, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." 39Therefore they were seeking again to seize Him, and He eluded their grasp.

Matthew 7:16
A Tree and its Fruit
15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

Upvote 0

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I know these things could be potentially offensive, but we must have a preview of the last days in order to prepare for it,

It isn't a matter of cutting someone a break, it is a matter of miss quoting scripture or takings something out of context. The JW have had one prophesy after another about the last days and the second coming and they have been wrong every time.
Reality is we know the end will come at some time, we also don't know when. So the real issue should be how are we living our lives today.

Upvote 0