The day Turkey and Syria had Earthquake, I was approach by an evil presence.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,918.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In the same day Turkey and Syria suffered an earthquake disaster, an evil spirit approached me.

I wasn't aware of the earthquake yet or it hasn't happened yet. But all these happened in the same day.

I felt a very threatening presence I couldn't see. My whole body reacted strongly to the presence. I felt a strong force coming within me and I felt strong shaking. I thought we're having an earthquake but have gone through this many times in my life. So I tried to suppress it with my thoughts and it worked.

It happened a few times before with me preceding an unusual event including freak weather, and EMP (electromagnetic pulse anomaly). Strong geomagnetic anomalies are known to precede earthquakes.

However, in these encounters there's malevolent presence involved, an unseen intelligent entity.

Last edited:

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well were told to test the spirits. With God it is always in some way to help others things like this. I know some where some believer was warned way before this to tell them warn them. The enemy can only lie there is no truth in Him and God for me it no matter what HE shows it will always have peace.. more to this but this is not the place.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,918.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well were told to test the spirits. With God it is always in some way to help others things like this. I know some where some believer was warned way before this to tell them warn them. The enemy can only lie there is no truth in Him and God for me it no matter what HE shows it will always have peace.. more to this but this is not the place.

The spirit I encountered wasn't talking at all. There was no way to deal with it except to cast it away, remove its presence as it tried to overwhelm me with fear.

The enemy can only lie there is no truth in Him and God for me it no matter what HE shows it will always have peace.. more to this but this is not the place.
I'm not sure this really works for everyone as many Christians are so numb to the spiritual reality, they think they have peace but already under the tight grasp of the devil, living materialistic, worldly lives as do unbelievers.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Corinthians chapter 2 or 4, god of this world has blinded those who don't believe. Satan has lot of people on the wrong path. Christian people need to stand up against satan, use the name of Jesus to order demons and satan away from you. Never tolerate evil spirits or satan. Use Jesus name to order it away from you. Stand your ground. Never run away. Navy seals learn to conquer their fears. Christian people can do it with Jesus.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,918.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Corinthians chapter 2 or 4, god of this world has blinded those who don't believe. Satan has lot of people on the wrong path. Christian people need to stand up against satan, use the name of Jesus to order demons and satan away from you. Never tolerate evil spirits or satan. Use Jesus name to order it away from you. Stand your ground. Never run away. Navy seals learn to conquer their fears. Christian people can do it with Jesus.

I used to use the name of 'Jesus' to cast out evil spirits and their manifestations until I found out the evil spirits are only pretending / feigning defeat with that name.

Yes, they will leave but the caveat here is we still live in their world so their influence never truly leave us.

The feigning of defeat is just for the show to reinforce the false believe that the literal name of 'Jesus' is enough. It isn't. Things go way deeper.

The Christians in Matthew 7:21-23 is an example of this. Despite associating themselves with the 'Name of Jesus', they still did evil. They were worldly and working for the devil as many Christians are doing today. Because they did not wish to go deeper than the literal name of Jesus because they love their possessions, money, worldly status more than God.

Upvote 0