ALX25

Ex-Mason.Code:OFF
Sep 29, 2010
✟15,490.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
congratulations Wayne you've been proven wrong again...

Your argument crumbled right through your fingers....

Your theory of Christianity and all other worshiped false god religions are in fact nothing like the absolute divine truth found in the Holy Bible...

Again your beloved masonic craft in no way shape or form can be of the God of the Holly Bible simply because the countless Volumes of Sacred Law that the Masonic Lodge houses is in fact against everything that christ JESUS came to save man from...specifically spiritual bondage.

And the danger of Masonry is that spiritual bondage....

Upvote 0

ghendricks63

Feb 25, 2011
✟1,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I appreciate you Rev Wayne. You have demonstrated both integrity and honor in the face of accusers who bring neither when they lie and mock you. I have benefited greatly by your scriptural insight and level headed reasoning.

Keep up the good work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

realtruth101

Jan 26, 2011
✟903.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think Rev. Wayne is what they call the outer ring, these folks have no clue as to what is going on in the inner circle. This is why you see him defend his masonic ties to the hilt!, all he ever witnesses is the solidarity of brotherhood, raising funds for the wonderful institutions such as shriners hospitals for children, and a host of many other well documented charities. This is why the Inner circle loves guys like Rev. Wayne and other Christians such as Ghendricks63 they are completely deceived by the outer circle and refuse to accept the reality and truth that an inner circle exist. These in the outer circle will never rise up the ladder to positions of higher knowledge and enlightenment, because the inner circle knows who that at the top of this organization, and the final secret revealed, if you were to climb the ladder of masonry is Lucifer is the light, but they know the outer circle would never worship satan so they (the outer circle)are used simply to hide behind. This is the dark truth behind masonry, neither one of these guys will understand it because they can't fathem the deception

Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Simplicity + Sincerity = Serenity
Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To indicate that there are "SOME truth" in all religions is a moot point. What you are hanging your hat on is a common "ethical" theme you've identified in all religions. But as I indicated earlier, the ethics of any religion is inextricably tied to its theology. If their theology is flawed from a biblical perspective, their ethics are really of no value; because they are "motivated by, and grounded in, fundamentally different views of the nature of reality. Religion cannot be reduced simply to ethics, for religion makes claims about the ultimate nature of reality (metaphysics), to which their ethics appeal for justification."

Sorry, nobody's talking about "ethics," at least nobody but you. You are trying to take something that is far more, and reduce it to something smaller in proportion, and for the sole purpose of making it easier for you to find fault. Maybe you need to get a better biblical perspective:

Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”
Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:35-40)

By YOUR estimation, since you wish to take this central commandment and dumb it down to make it mere "ethics," you have thereby made ALL the law and the prophets out to be nothing but "ethics." Believe me, Jesus was saying FAR more about this teaching than "this is ethical." In fact, one could say, that Jesus was telling them, that all you could sum up about our duty to God, and our duty to others, in the two commandments as stated.

Well, guess what?

There are three great duties which, as a Mason, you are charged to inculcate—to God, to your neighbor and to yourself. To God, in never mentioning His name but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his Creator, to implore His aid in all your laudable undertakings, and esteem Him as the chief good. To your neighbor, in acting upon the square, and doing unto him as you wish he should do unto you. And to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your faculties, or debase the dignity of your profession. A zealous attachment to these duties will insure public and private esteem.

I'd say Masonry is spot-on with its three great duties. The first two on the list are right in line with the two that Jesus stated were primary. Not that it's any surprise, since Masonry's principles are clearly Bible-based and always have been.

We can agree that some common ground with other religions can be found when it comes to secondary issues, like the ethics of the "Golden Rule."

That's just it: you're trying to reframe this, and remove it from the central position which Jesus accorded to it. You're taking what Jesus declared to be PRIMARY, that is, "on these two hang all the law and the prophets," and declaring it to be SECONDARY!!!!

Do you suddenly deign to believe that you know MORE than JESUS????

"For as soon as [the notion of sameness] moves beyond vague generalities––'every religion has some version of the Golden Rule'––it founders on the fact that the religions differ in what they consider essential and nonnegotiable."

Both you and Smith miss the boat with this one:

Jesus calls it central, so central that "on it hang all the law and the prophets."
Hinduism calls it "the sum of duty."
Islam says "no one truly believes" until they believe this truth.
Confucianism calls it "the shortest way to benevolence."
Christianity calls it "the Golden Rule."
Roman pagan religions call it "The law imprinted on the hearts of all men."

In short, they all consider it "essential and nonnegotiable." So when you claim, and when you quote Smith in doing so, that "the religions DIFFER" on the matter, you both stand refuted by the same things that I have already posted.

This IS considered "essential and nonnegotiable"; otherwise.....

Why would Jesus place it at the top of what is considered most important?
Why would Hinduism call it "the sum of duty?"
Why would Islam be so bold as to say "no one TRULY believes until they believe THIS truth?"
Why would Confucianism call it "the shortest way to benevolence?"
Why would Roman religions consider it to be "imprinted on the hearts of all men?"

SECONDARY??? Man, I thought it was bad enough when you don't read MY posts, but I find it unbelievable that you even read your OWN post, to be claiming that what Jesus declared as PRIMARY is somehow negotiable, to the point that you--the disciple and not the Master--can ignore what He said, and declare it "SECONDARY."

this conversation has ended.

Well, after THAT response, I certainly HOPE so--for YOUR sake.

Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You've completely forgotten the starting point of this discussion

No I did not, since it was me who started the point of discussion in the first place; which is the fact that Freemasonry is a spiritual brotherhood. Anyone can go back to our last 3 or 4 posts and see that is precisely what I brought up at the time. And your immediate response to that point, ever since, has been your futile attempt to refute that fact with the principle of the "Golden Rule," which has absolutely NOTHING to do with Freemasonry being spirtual brotherhood of men united from all religions

Sorry, I don't mind taking credit if and when it is due, but you can't attribute this one to me. The whole line of response concerning the Golden Rule developed in reply to Alex's interruption of our discussion. Alex was simply trying to disrupt the matter, by falsely appealing to the notion of "Volumes of Sacred Law" in an attempt to reframe it to his liking.

And come to think of it, you never really addressed my response to your claim of "men united from all religions," which was: post something from any mornitorial or ritual source, SHOWING material which can be directly cited from the sacred book(s) of any other religion, and not from the Bible, and let's see you make your case.

As regards your deficient recollection of how things transpired on this thread:

Do this, to clarify your erroneous ideas of what "I" have done on the thread: go back to my post, #33, where I first introduced this material, and you will find that I never said anything about "other religions" or the "golden rule." I pointed out that "the summation of Masonic duties," and "the summation of Christian duties" as summed up by Jesus, were essentially synonymous. I was making no comparison among religions; nor was I making any point about the "golden rule."

It wasn't until YOUR reply (post #37) that any reference to "golden rule" came up. And it wasn't until Alex's reply (post #51) that anything related to "other religions" was brought up. You wanna know who it was who started talking about "golden rule," look in your mirror. You wanna know who started the spiel on other religions, look in your mirror also, at your first mate Alex.

But if you want to get back to the points of the discussion as they developed, then by all means, let's get back to discussing the comparison between the three chief duties of a Mason, and how they square up with the chief duties as outlined by Christ.

Or if you REALLY wish to continue from where we left off, why don't we go back to the last post in our exchange, which never got addressed by you when Alex jumped in:

Let's try a REAL analogy then, to the Boy Scouts. They follow the principles of Masonry in quite a number of respects, and in a remarkable parallel as well: no particular religion required of members--despite emphasis upon belief in God; no particular book defined as the book of their religious faith; all join together in prayer to "God"; a leader who is "master" (Scoutmaster), etc. etc.

And do you still have in your organization a member who has not only served as Scoutmaster, but who is a member of a church denomination which is a staunch supporter of scouting? How do you reconcile that, when the principles are so remarkably similar, even identical in some cases? And why is it you do not raise such railing accusations against scouting, since as an organization which has as its membership boys at the youngest and most formative age, it has such potential to inculcate those principles in the minds of those not yet at an age where they have the ability of discernment of such things?

Somehow all the railing against Freemasonry seems hollow, when you fail to apply the same accusations when another organization is shown to have adopted the same principles.

Funny thing, the way you seem to disappear every time that subject comes up--almost like it was intentional.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wayne said:
Let's try a REAL analogy then, to the Boy Scouts. They follow the principles of Masonry in quite a number of respects, and in a remarkable parallel as well: no particular religion required of members--despite emphasis upon belief in God; no particular book defined as the book of their religious faith; all join together in prayer to "God"; a leader who is "master" (Scoutmaster), etc. etc.

And do you still have in your organization a member who has not only served as Scoutmaster, but who is a member of a church denomination which is a staunch supporter of scouting? How do you reconcile that, when the principles are so remarkably similar, even identical in some cases? And why is it you do not raise such railing accusations against scouting, since as an organization which has as its membership boys at the youngest and most formative age, it has such potential to inculcate those principles in the minds of those not yet at an age where they have the ability of discernment of such things?

Somehow all the railing against Freemasonry seems hollow, when you fail to apply the same accusations when another organization is shown to have adopted the same principles.

Funny thing, the way you seem to disappear every time that subject comes up--almost like it was intentional.

No, the funny thing is, in your senility you seem to have forgotten that I've addressed this issue a thousand times over the many years we've been debating Freemasonry. You know my position on the Scouts, and if you can't remember what it is, then search your archives, since you claim to save every single thing I have ever posted.

And if you didn't save it, too bad. Like the title of this thread reads, I am here to discuss the DANGERS OF FREEMASONRY, not the Boy Scouts!

Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the funny thing is, in your senility you seem to have forgotten that I've addressed this issue a thousand times over the many years we've been debating Freemasonry. You know my position on the Scouts, and if you can't remember what it is, then search your archives, since you claim to save every single thing I have ever posted.

And if you didn't save it, too bad. Like the title of this thread reads, I am here to discuss the DANGERS OF FREEMASONRY, not the Boy Scouts!
If you don't have an answer for the question, you could always say "I don't have an answer" or "no comment" or something. No need for the theatrical dodges, we know what they mean anyway.

Not that I didn't expect as much.

Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
o.f.f. said:
Like the title of this thread reads, I am here to discuss the DANGERS OF FREEMASONRY, not the Boy Scouts!
That's just it, the principles are the same, hence the Masons are about as "dangerous" as the Boy Scouts.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

immadatyou.gif

This thread has been cleaned up, and a lot of flames removed.
Please address the topic of the post, not the poster - and keep it civil!
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ghendricks63

Feb 25, 2011
✟1,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Rev. Wayne is what they call the outer ring, these folks have no clue as to what is going on in the inner circle. This is why you see him defend his masonic ties to the hilt!, all he ever witnesses is the solidarity of brotherhood, raising funds for the wonderful institutions such as shriners hospitals for children, and a host of many other well documented charities. This is why the Inner circle loves guys like Rev. Wayne and other Christians such as Ghendricks63 they are completely deceived by the outer circle and refuse to accept the reality and truth that an inner circle exist. These in the outer circle will never rise up the ladder to positions of higher knowledge and enlightenment, because the inner circle knows who that at the top of this organization, and the final secret revealed, if you were to climb the ladder of masonry is Lucifer is the light, but they know the outer circle would never worship satan so they (the outer circle)are used simply to hide behind. This is the dark truth behind masonry, neither one of these guys will understand it because they can't fathem the deception

Since you have accused me of being deceived I would really like to know if you have any evidence of this Satan worshipping inner circle. Were you at one time a member of it, or is your information along the lines of conspiracy theories and urban legends?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rev Wayne

Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"Inner circle" is and always has been a deception in itself, created by the accusers of Masonry, who unwittingly illustrate the very thing that is actually being stated. I will illustrate, by citing from the sources commonly appealed to in making the accusation:

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819)

That's where the accusation usually stops. But the further context from that very point, is its surest refutation:

The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages.

Albert Pike simply had ideas about Masonry that were not true. He wrote Morals and Dogma in 1871. U.S. Scottish Rite Masonry had its inception in the U.S. in the early 1800's. In fact, Scottish Rite ANYWHERE did not exist until the latter 1700's (1769 is the date that comes to mind). That means Albert Pike was claiming an antiquity for Scottish Rite, when he speaks of it having hidden things within it "centuries since," that was never true in reality. The fact is, he claimed "centuries" of existence for an organization that was not yet a century old at the time he wrote the words.

Let's look at another example from this same author:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." (Ibid., p. 105)

This is where the accusers usually stop the quote. Just for the sake of example, this is where cuttingedge website stops; but then they go back to it after adding a couple of comments about it, to pick up this line:

"So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray."

The piecemeal way in which this is done, tells me they are completely aware that the accusation is bogus, because they have, by separating these two--while to all appearances giving the impression that one continues right behind the other--created the illusion that this is ALL Pike said. Yet, for someone willing to compare it with the source, we find a different story:

Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it. So God Himself incapacitates many men, by color-blindness, to distinguish colors, and leads the masses away from the highest Truth, giving them the power to attain only so much of it as it is profitable to them to know. Every age has had a religion suited to its capacity.

The Teachers, even of Christianity, are, in general, the most ignorant of the true meaning of that which they teach. There is no book of which so little is known as the Bible. To most who read it, it is as incomprehensible as the Sohar.

So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets, and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray. There is no sight under the sun more pitiful and ludicrous at once, than the spectacle of the Prestons and the Webbs, not to mention the later incarnations of Dullness and Commonplace, undertaking to "explain" the old symbols of Masonry, and adding to and "improving" them, or inventing new ones.

Interesting to see, that Pike was actually saying it is GOD who prevents us from seeing "higher truth." Interesting, too, that if the authors of that website did not understand this, then they reveal themselves to be the ones Pike spoke of when he said, "Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it." More than likely, though, since they deliberately omitted the very material that refutes their argument, they were very much aware, they DID understand it, and thus fall in that latter category Pike mentioned, of those who pervert the truth.

Besides, when you consider that practically every lodge in the U.S. uses one adaptation or another of Webb's Monitor, the very fact that Pike speaks so adamantly against it is the surest sign that what we now have in Masonry probably is not a reflection of anything from Pike anyway.

And finally, there is this piece that gets cited from Manly P. Hall:

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

The first sign that something is amiss is the very source credited, "Lectures on ANCIENT Philosophy." Masonry is not "ancient." Its inception has been proven to be no earlier than late medieval period. The second clue that suggests a problem, is the ellipsis, which when used by Masonic accusers, almost always indicates something significant--and usually something which refutes the rest--has been purposely omitted. Here is a fuller representation of it:

Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity, an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. Before it is possible to intelligently discuss the origin of the craft, it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of free and accepted men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum. Those Brethren who have essayed to write the history of their Craft have not included in their disquisitions the story of that truly secret inner society which is to the body Freemasonic what the heart is to the body human. In each generation only a few are accepted into the inner sanctuary of the work, but these are veritable princes of truth, and their sainted names shall be remembered in future age together with the seers and prophets of the elder world. Though the great initiate-philosophers of Freemasonry can be counted upon one's fingers, yet their power is not to be measured by the achievements of ordinary men. They are dwellers upon the threshold of the innermost, masters of that secret doctrine which forms the invisible foundation of every great theological and rational institution.

The portions in black show passages that accusers typically cite, the portions in red are all indicative of portions omitted by accusers. Isn't it interesting that all the red portions contain material that refutes the claim itself? In the first instance, it is clear that Hall is discussing the ORIGIN of the craft. THAT must be taken under consideration to understand what he is saying about the rest. In the second, he speaks of the HISTORY of the craft, not some structure in Masonry of the present (and he wrote this in 1929, placing the "history" even FARTHER back). In the third, he is elaborating upon just who is meant by the "secret society" of which he speaks, and he states that they "can be counted upon one's fingers."

So what we have is this: Hall is writing of the HISTORY of the craft; he is singling out for genuine praise the accomplishments of a FEW over the "achievements of ordinary men"; he states they are few in number, because they can be "counted upon one's fingers"; and he calls them "veritable princes of the truth." Hardly the basis for an accusation of some "secret organization" working behind the scenes wreaking some ungodly havoc, don't you think? Especially since it appears that the men of whom he speaks are all apparently dead and gone? But that's not all: consider that Hall wrote this decades before he ever became a Mason (1929 is the publishing date, he became a Mason in 1953). That's hardly a basis for declaring the existence of a secret "inner circle."

This gets even more bizarre when you look at all the other stuff that antimasons try to allege in their usual attempts to associate every unimaginable evil against Freemasonry. Before the cuttingedge page (which I mentiond above) concludes, they make declarations about Kessinger Publishing Co. They make the statement:

To verify this fact even further, we encourage you to go to the publishing and distribution house of Invisible Freemasonry, Kessinger's Freemasonry and Occult Publishing; Kessinger's publishes all the old, formerly very secret Masonic books of the Invisible Society.

Sure, Kessinger's publishes old books, but claiming it to be exclusively about Freemasonry is a false accusation. It never was a "distribution house of Freemasonry," that is the false conclusion of accusers. They give the address for the company, then add:

we encourage you to peruse the subjects they have listed at the very bottom of their Home Page, noting the extremely Satanic, anti-Christian subjects of which the Invisible Fraternity is comprised! We have noted a few of these subjects below as Kessinger's has listed them

Among these are "astral body," "crystal gazing," "fortune telling," "astrology," "phallicism," "serpent worship," etc.

None of these, of course, has anything to do with Freemasonry. Kessinger is simply a company that publishes a lot of old books on a variety of subjects.

And in fact, the company actually no longer exists as an independent company. They have become a part of amazon.com, which is where the kessinger link takes anyone who clicks on it these days.

There are other ways this gets presented, but these, I feel, cover the basics, and are prime illustrations of why you simply can't get your information about Freemasonry from its accusers. The entire lot of them seem to be so sold on the idea of accusing, that they are far less interested in presenting facts as they are in making sure that what they present sounds as dastardly as they can make it out to be--even to the point of falsifying it completely.

Upvote 0

ALX25

Sep 29, 2010
✟15,490.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Again this latest show of masons proving Masonry is deceptive is just a tip of the iceberg...the lies that the masonic lodge has structured into the mind of the mason clearly shows the great lengths a mason will do to hide or conceal his views or identity here in this forum or any other forum where unsuspecting chirstians may engage in converstaitons...

The goal of the Mason is to blend into the christian flock...and when the mason see's an oppurtunity to express his view he will either one allow the rest of the forum users to recognize his status as a mason or two he would rather create the illusion he is not a mason and simply offers a neutral outllook on the discussion... this usually done to try to make a masonic lie hold some type of half truth or to defend a fellow mason's point of view that does not conform to the truth of Christ JESUS....

However those who know the tactics of this dark craft being practiced in plain view are able to see through their mascarade and expose them for their cowardly acts that causes them to interject opinions with hidden motives..

This is exactly the Danger of Masonry I am referring too...the deception envolved with the members of masonry is that of a spiritual cancer to christianity....especially the men who are compromised by becoming servants of an organization that is not of the God of the Holy Bible....

Cowards need not reply...

Upvote 0

ghendricks63

Feb 25, 2011
✟1,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
Matt. 7:16-18

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Gal 5:22

Upvote 0

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Again this latest show of masons proving Masonry is deceptive is just a tip of the iceberg...the lies that the masonic lodge has structured into the mind of the mason clearly shows the great lengths a mason will do to hide or conceal his views or identity here in this forum or any other forum where unsuspecting chirstians may engage in converstaitons...

The goal of the Mason is to blend into the christian flock...and when the mason see's an oppurtunity to express his view he will either one allow the rest of the forum users to recognize his status as a mason or two he would rather create the illusion he is not a mason and simply offers a neutral outllook on the discussion... this usually done to try to make a masonic lie hold some type of half truth or to defend a fellow mason's point of view that does not conform to the truth of Christ JESUS....

However those who know the tactics of this dark craft being practiced in plain view are able to see through their mascarade and expose them for their cowardly acts that causes them to interject opinions with hidden motives..

This is exactly the Danger of Masonry I am referring too...the deception envolved with the members of masonry is that of a spiritual cancer to christianity....especially the men who are compromised by becoming servants of an organization that is not of the God of the Holy Bible....

Cowards need not reply...
Good post :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ghendricks63

Feb 25, 2011
✟1,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good post :thumbsup:

So you believe that calling other Christians who happen to disagree with you liars and cowards is a good post? Really? Perhaps, whatever your view on the issue may be, you might want to reflect on my last post a bit.

We should be able to discuss these issues without resorting to ugliness. I came genuinely looking for honest information on this subject that is very clouded with emotional hysteria. It has been difficult to separate fact from fiction...but with the help of those who are willing to calmly discuss the issue I have learned much. If there is a satan worshipping core at the center of the masons I would very much like to know about it. So far no one has presented anything even resembling actual evidence of such.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ghendricks63

Feb 25, 2011
✟1,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have said it several times before and I will say it again. I AM NOT A MASON!! The topic of the thread intrigued me since I have little background in the masons beyond hearing the usual rumors and urban legends. I have learned a lot thus far and my own research has supplemented and confirmed what Rev Wayne has been saying.

Upvote 0

ALX25

Sep 29, 2010
✟15,490.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have said it several times before and I will say it again. I AM NOT A MASON!! The topic of the thread intrigued me since I have little background in the masons beyond hearing the usual rumors and urban legends. I have learned a lot thus far and my own research has supplemented and confirmed what Rev Wayne has been saying.

No one ever mentioned Ghendricks63...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.