Kent
Visit site
✟18,614.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hello all.

I have been speaking with English Brothers about how the Church in Britain is rising up, and standing up for the message of Jesus Christ! Today, I saw the most encouraging thing on a public Bus.

I apologise for the quality of the picture, I took it with my camera-phone.

It is Jeremiah 29:11 -
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

It is further evidence that Christian morals and The Gospel are being stood up for in public.!

God Bless, metal.

Attachments

• Image(08).jpg
    Image(08).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 64

Blessed2003

Duck, duck, duck, GOOSE..
Jan 20, 2004
✟1,452.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
HoT-MetaL said:
Hello all.

I have been speaking with English Brothers about how the Church in Britain is rising up, and standing up for the message of Jesus Christ! Today, I saw the most encouraging thing on a public Bus.

I apologise for the quality of the picture, I took it with my camera-phone.

It is Jeremiah 29:11 -
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

It is further evidence that Christian morals and The Gospel are being stood up for in public.!

God Bless, metal.

((((I dearly LOVE that verse.)))):amen:
Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
B

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
iktca said:
Brother H-M:

You seem to be excited and I am glad you are excited for Jesus. But at the same time, I am sad because we are excited to see a sign on a bus, not that we are wrong but that there is no greater sign than the sign on the bus.

Rupert

Agree with you there Rupert! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums