Indiana
✟1,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to bring attention to a site that has just went up, It is a company who will be applying the Chip in all of us, At least they can try but not for me

http://www.adsx.com/content/index.htm

click on Applied Digital verichip once you get to site.

What are your thoughts and will you accept it??

Warrior For Christ, Jeff

fluffy_rainbow

I've Got a Secret ;-)
Oct 20, 2004
Georgia, USA
✟2,285.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
First of all, security chips are not the mark of the beast. I know people who won't even use bar code scanned discount cards in stores because it tracks your purchases. They claim it's the "mark of the beast". Secondly, nobody can force you to have a chip implanted inside your body. Lastly, I say it's not a big issue. If you can provide substantial Biblical evidence that microchips are, in fact, the mark of the beast then I'll take this issue seriously.

Upvote 0

n0va

Sep 19, 2004
Belfast
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's the most likely way I can interpret the mark of the beast. Nobody can force us to get the chip, but the Bible doesn't say about being forced. If we can only buy food in the shops when we are scanned, it gives the Govt a full monitor on out lives. Then wouldn't we have to get the chip to get food or starve? I don't think any of this will be in place before there is a one world govt.

Upvote 0

arnegrim

...still not convinced it was the wrong one.
Jun 2, 2004
California
✟13,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Redguard said:
Implanted microchips are NOT the mark of the beast.

The devil isn't stupid.. you have to give him more credit than that.

I almost agree.

First, I don't think the microchips are the mark of the beast... and the devil isn't stupid...

BUT, the devil will go for those small simple things... they trip us up the easiest and fastest.

Upvote 0

fluffy_rainbow

I've Got a Secret ;-)
Oct 20, 2004
Georgia, USA
✟2,285.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
I remember when the state of Georgia issued driver's licenses with a scan of your fingerprint. That was to help identify your body in the case of an accident or if someone committed identity theft. They would take a laser image of your index finger and encrypt it on the back of your ID. It looks like a jumbled up barcode, but when scanned it can trace your fingerprint. I remember alot of Christians in my area raising a big stink about it being "the mark of the beast" and refused to renew their driver's licenses and wanted special "religious-based exemptions" from having to put their fingerprint on the back of their license.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HumbleMan

Ragamuffin
Dec 2, 2003
Mississippi by way of Texas
✟17,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think the mark of the beast will be a physical thing. I believe that we already receive it in our hearts when we put money, or material things, before our relationship with God.

My objection with the MC is that this is another tool that can be (I didn't say will be) used by Big Brother and the Holding Company to monitor our pesonal life.

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

E_Powers

Humble Baker for the Lord
Sep 2, 2004
st chuck mo
✟8,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
we as Christians do not need to worry on the mark till the THE final anti christ comes to power and we probably wont be here. and if we are not here to stop him who will? there are a lot of disasters predicted in revelation. as a way to prove your identity a perminate mark may be required. and it would have to be a rfid chip to provide "convenience"

Upvote 0

Oblivious

Matthew 7:12
Nov 6, 2003
The Mile High City
✟31,244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
InnerPhyre said:
I'm more worried about the government gaining way too much control over our daily lives than the microchip being a tool of the anti Christ.

Exactly. If it invades my privacy, then I'm not cool with it.

Upvote 0