the biggest lie ever told is that your save an if your save why are we still dieing

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus says only those who do the will of God are saved. The will of God is this ...

"For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

Once we have faith we become new creations. We now have the Spirit in us...

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)

We tell them this, but why is it that they are fruitless? Why are they saying that they do not need to HONOR GOD as CHRIST JESUS did and uphold our FATHERS LAWS?

Because we have dissassociated Jesus (what the world considers good, which is a free gift with no strings attached) from the keeping of GOD's commands (Bad brurdensome rules we refuse to accept).

Those who are fruitless will not enter the Kingdom of GOD.

If they are fruitless, they have not remained in the true vine which is Christ Jesus. They have accepted the free gift with no strings attached and have gone back out into the world again.

Faith without works is dead and we promote them by saying Peace, peace, all is well you have eternal life.

If they do not KNOW CHRIST and what HE expects from THEM they will not enter the Kingdom of GOD.

Upvote 0
S

SoundCard

We tell them this, but why is it that they are fruitless? Why are they saying that they do not need to HONOR GOD as CHRIST JESUS did and uphold our FATHERS LAWS?

Because we have dissassociated Jesus (what the world considers good, which is a free gift with no strings attached) from the keeping of GOD's commands (Bad brurdensome rules we refuse to accept).

If they are fruitless, they have not remained in the true vine which is Christ Jesus. They have accepted the free gift with no strings attached and have gone back out into the world again.

Faith without works is dead and we promote them by saying Peace, peace, all is well you have eternal life.

If they do not KNOW CHRIST and what HE expects from THEM they will not enter the Kingdom of GOD.

It does speak of the dangers of apostasy from the truth and 'walking out' on the family and its activities as it were, but their salvation wasn't granted to them because of anything they did - otherwise, grace wouldn't be grace.

We're saved because of that faith in Christ, and by that faith in Christ alone... a HEALTHY Christian will bear much fruit. Carnality is a serious problem, there's no denying that, nor do I encourage such things... but, the law of the old covenant cannot save us, nor are they the works expected to 'save us'. That work was done already by Jesus Christ on the cross, and nothing will change that. The person may have the Spirit but keeps tuning out God and grieving the Spirit terribly, but even in such a state, the fact remains they HAVE the Holy Spirit, and they WILL be saved at the last day, if for nothing else than His namesake alone. However, much loss awaits them if they avoided doing what is good and behaved like Corinth - But the laws of Moses could not, can not, nor ever will, be able to save someone, and they only serve to condemn sin in us that, well, it would be sin. We live by love, we know what it means to love someone, and we can fathom what that means if we honestly think about it.

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It does speak of the dangers of apostasy from the truth and 'walking out' on the family and its activities as it were, but their salvation wasn't granted to them because of anything they did - otherwise, grace wouldn't be grace.

We're saved because of that faith in Christ, and by that faith in Christ alone... a HEALTHY Christian will bear much fruit. Carnality is a serious problem, there's no denying that, nor do I encourage such things... but, the law of the old covenant cannot save us, nor are they the works expected to 'save us'. That work was done already by Jesus Christ on the cross, and nothing will change that. The person may have the Spirit but keeps tuning out God and grieving the Spirit terribly, but even in such a state, the fact remains they HAVE the Holy Spirit, and they WILL be saved at the last day, if for nothing else than His namesake alone. However, much loss awaits them if they avoided doing what is good and behaved like Corinth - But the laws of Moses could not, can not, nor ever will, be able to save someone, and they only serve to condemn sin in us that, well, it would be sin. We live by love, we know what it means to love someone, and we can fathom what that means if we honestly think about it.

There is a worldly love and there is spiritual love. Let us not confuse the two. Worldly love gives material things with expectations of something in return. Spiritual love is giving of ourselves unto death, loosing our own life in this world to serve GOD. That service is obedience, we are not saved by our obedience to GOD's laws, but by our Faith that Jesus is the messiah, the one and only Holy One of Isreal.

The Jewish people were to uphold the commandments of GOD, not taking away or adding anything to them, the reward for doing this would be that the Lord himself would dwell among them, they would be HIS people and HE would be their GOD. (Leviticus 26:11-12)

They failed misserably at doing so because they turned to their own way and away from GOD. It was prophesied that a messiah would come and save, God would write HIS laws on the hearts of Isreal and remember their sins no more. Thus fullfilling the Law and making it possible for Leviticus 26:11-12 to take place, for GOD cannot go against HIS promises.

Defiance to the laws, whether given through Moses (flesh) or written on hearts (Spirit) is not what GOD wants. Let us not forget the parables given by Jesus about those would hear the good news!

Mark 4:13 -20 Then Jesus said to them. "Don't you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? The Farmer sows the word. ........."

#1. As soon as they hear the wordthe word Satan comes and takes it away.

#2. Others hear the word and at once receive it with joy, but because they have no root they last only a short time when troubles and persecutions because of the word come they quickly fall away.

#3. Still others hear the word but worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word making it unfruitful.

#4. Others hear the word, accept it, and are fruitful. It is only through the acceptance and practice (or doing) what the word says that Christ will continue to abide in them so that they remain fruitful.

Notice how they have all heard the wordand most have even received it, but because they've been given the freewill to accept it or not, not all will produce the fruit. Because they accepted Christ Jesus but refused to listen and put into practice what HE says. Unless they turn from their ways and begin producing the fruit, they will not enter the Kingdom of GOD.

Faith/Belief without works is dead. Only Faith with works will produce the fruit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jarrettcpr

Jun 3, 2009
✟7,934.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
<Snip>

Faith/Belief without works is dead. Only Faith with works will produce the fruit.

No, only faith will produce good fruit = good works = good deeds. The fruit from your faith is, in fact, good deeds aka good works & vice versa. In essence they (fruit, works, deeds) are all the same. A by product of faith, which comes naturally... since we are a new creation. Just like blossoming flowers are a by product of Spring weather.

I believe one only needs faith to enter heaven. With that faith one will, automatically, bear fruit. This is very Scriptural.

Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Jame 2v19

Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a worldly love and there is spiritual love. Let us not confuse the two. Worldly love gives material things with expectations of something in return. Spiritual love is giving of ourselves unto death, loosing our own life in this world to serve GOD. That service is obedience, we are not saved by our obedience to GOD's laws, but by our Faith that Jesus is the messiah, the one and only Holy One of Isreal.

The Jewish people were to uphold the commandments of GOD, not taking away or adding anything to them, the reward for doing this would be that the Lord himself would dwell among them, they would be HIS people and HE would be their GOD. (Leviticus 26:11-12)

They failed misserably at doing so because they turned to their own way and away from GOD. It was prophesied that a messiah would come and save, God would write HIS laws on the hearts of Isreal and remember their sins no more. Thus fullfilling the Law and making it possible for Leviticus 26:11-12 to take place, for GOD cannot go against HIS promises.

Defiance to the laws, whether given through Moses (flesh) or written on hearts (Spirit) is not what GOD wants. Let us not forget the parables given by Jesus about those would hear the good news!

Mark 4:13 -20 Then Jesus said to them. "Don't you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? The Farmer sows the word. ........."

#1. As soon as they hear the wordthe word Satan comes and takes it away.

#2. Others hear the word and at once receive it with joy, but because they have no root they last only a short time when troubles and persecutions because of the word come they quickly fall away.

#3. Still others hear the word but worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word making it unfruitful.

#4. Others hear the word, accept it, and are fruitful. It is only through the acceptance and practice (or doing) what the word says that Christ will continue to abide in them so that they remain fruitful.

Notice how they have all heard the wordand most have even received it, but because they've been given the freewill to accept it or not, not all will produce the fruit. Because they accepted Christ Jesus but refused to listen and put into practice what HE says. Unless they turn from their ways and begin producing the fruit, they will not enter the Kingdom of GOD.

what if you break god laws are you saved then i tell you no ?

Upvote 0

jarrettcpr

Jun 3, 2009
✟7,934.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
please read james: 2v14-18

I've done argued that those verses are saying is it is impossible to have faith without deeds. This is Scriptural. If you are going to argue that the demons believe in one God as well, yet shudder... then you will have to argue that they believed Jesus was God. That is what matters. Muslims believe in one God, but don't believe Jesus was/is God.

Jesus says only those who do the will of God are saved.

""Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Well we must ask ourselves what is the will of God? Well here it is...

"For my Father&#8217;s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.&#8221; (John 6:40)

Once we have faith we become new creations. We now have the Spirit in us...

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17)

We are told by faith, God gives his Spirit to us.

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." (Ezekiel 36:26)

"Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."" (Acts 2:38)

"Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a deposit." (2 Corinthians 1:21)

Thank God for everything and love him, yourself, and your neighbors as he loved us.

""Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." (Matthew 22:36-40)

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)

I just ask God this...

"God, have mercy on me, a sinner." (Luke 18:13)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that not true you have some muslim that do belive in jesus all i am saying is that its more then belive . you have to do something to show you belive in god and that spirit your talking about is words john:17v5-8 he never said you are save plus why ? is paul talking about willfully sin isnt that what got people in trouble the first time heb:10v26-27

Last edited:
Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am a little bit confused now because I don't believe that the actual Physical "throne" of King David exists anymore but several things came to mind. Mainly Zion.

I know that King David was annointed by GOD in Bethlehem (1 Samuel 16). Annointed as King over Judah in Hebron (2 Samuel 2). Made a compact with Isreal to be their King in Hebron, Conquered and settled in Jerusalem (2 Samuel 5)(AKA = Zion, City of David).

After research I still come back to Zion. Can you help me a bit more to understand the point you are trying to get accrossed? I think about the criminal asking Jesus to remember him when he comes into HIS kingdom, but then "paradise today" is right behind it, which I cannot get out of the equation.
this right here is talking about jesus the son of david 1chronicles:17v1-4 then read 1 chronicles :17v11-14 now go back to luke:1v31-34 jesus said search the scripture

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
what if you break god laws are you saved then i tell you no ?

Those who accept them will do them. Out of love for HIM, they will not dissapoint.

It is only by repentance and humbleness that they will be forgiven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This right here is talking jesus the son of david 1 chronicles: 17v1-4 see the lord said 1 chronicles:17v 11-14 now go back to luke:1v31-34

But what of Matthew 22:41-46?

I do see that it is Christ Jesus to sit on Davids Throne. But the question is where? It is not where solomon built it because that will perish. Have I missed something?

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, only faith will produce good fruit = good works = good deeds. The fruit from your faith is, in fact, good deeds aka good works & vice versa. In essence they (fruit, works, deeds) are all the same. A by product of faith, which comes naturally... since we are a new creation. Just like blossoming flowers are a by product of Spring weather.

I believe one only needs faith to enter heaven. With that faith one will, automatically, bear fruit. This is very Scriptural.

Without obedience your faith is useless. The rghteousness of GOD is revealed from faith to faith. The unfaithful (those who do not produce fruit) will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Hebrews 5:7-10
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him and was designated by GOD high priiest in the order of Melchizedek.

Who are you following?

Matthew 28:20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you...."

Upvote 0

jarrettcpr

Jun 3, 2009
✟7,934.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Without obedience your faith is useless. The rghteousness of GOD is revealed from faith to faith. The unfaithful (those who do not produce fruit) will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Hebrews 5:7-10
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him and was designated by GOD high priiest in the order of Melchizedek.

Who are you following?

Matthew 28:20 "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you...."

Faith in God is never useless. Specifically, faith in that Jesus is God and died for our sins. This is so b/c we are a new creation. Becoming a new creation is what God does for us. He does the work for us. We are created to be God's workmanship. All this is done by faith and b/c of faith.

To me when one has faith and becomes a new creation it is impossible for them to not bear fruit, deeds, works, and etc. I think this is extremely Biblical. As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead. James is simply stating a fact.

I don't think we disagree but we are just coming to the same conclusion form different viewpoints.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

roshan turner

Nov 6, 2009
✟7,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But what of Matthew 22:41-46?

I do see that it is Christ Jesus to sit on Davids Throne. But the question is where? It is not where solomon built it because that will perish. Have I missed something?
read this its all future zechariah:4v6-10 he is the one who will build the temple zerubbabel zechariah:8v1-9 keep reading

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
read this its all future zechariah:4v6-10 he is the one who will build the temple zerubbabel zechariah:8v1-9 keep reading

I understand 4v6-10 but I've become more than lost in understanding 8:1- because I did keep reading.

Why does god question if it will seem marvelous to him?

If zerubbabel is to rebuild the temple who are these spoken of?

Zechariah 8:9 This is what the Lord Almigty says: "You who now hear these words spoken by the prophets who were there when the foundation was laid for the house of the Lord Almighty, let your hands be strong so that the temple may be built."

again, who are these? in v12-13. Why is there a distinction made between the remnant? or am I misreading and the remnant are Judah and Isreal? so will I save you sounds to me to be as well will I save you.

"I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people. As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong."

I thank you for your patience with me.

Upvote 0