michae1

Nov 13, 2015
✟7,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Beast Revelation

This letter is dedicated to all Christians.

The following letter is a summary of Revelation 13. Its purpose is to show the method used in finding the conclusions which have been stated. Nothing new has been added from my previous letters. It is more of a compilation of them all. This writing is the same material in different words. The Bible uses this same method of explanation. There are four Gospels. In each you see a different view of the same material. This can be beneficial because the meaning becomes more exact. Although, if this is a first time reader, then this will all be news to you. With that in mind, here we go.

The first thing that should be addressed when doing any study of Bible prophecy is what questions do I intend to answer. Some of these questions can seem a little simplistic, but their answers are much more complicated. In my studies there were only a few questions that I saw as needing an answer. My questions were very simple. First, who is this individual who is identified by the number 666? Second, who is the false prophet and how does he make the whole world worship the beast whose number is 666. Another question has to do with these same individuals. Could these two individuals be the same person, or for that matter Satan himself? Where is Satan during all this? That last question is very important. It actually goes straight to the answer of all the questions. Finally, when would someone expect to see these individuals on the Earth? Literally, what time frame should I see them? Those are the questions. The answers are much more involved.

This narrative will attempt to show how the answers are figured out. These answers can be seen from events that happen in the nightly news. This leads me to a key, which most of us know, but most of us forget. The Bible is a history book. Some events have happened, while some are waiting to happen. It is the ones that have not happened that we are most concerned with. Here is another key. By the way, these keys I speak of are keys to understanding. The Lord spoke in parables. The reason he gave was that it was for some to know the mysteries of God, while it was for some to know not. In hearing, they do not hear. In seeing, they do not see. I compare it to telling the truth, while hiding it at the same time. Many of the parables that the Lord spoke he immediately gave an answer to. He showed how he used certain symbols and words to describe subjects and then gave their meanings. Now for the punch line. The Lord also spoke in parables that he did not identify. These parables go straight to the hidden meaning of these end times. Another key is word substitution. An example of this is a pretty well-known item from Revelation. This word substitution deals with Revelation 13:1. The beast has seven heads and ten horns. In Revelation 17 those heads and horns are defined. The heads are identified as mountains, while the horns are identified as kings. This changes the whole picture of what the beast is symbolically to what it is literally. Now Rev.13:1 can be read as follows with just the items discussed thus far. And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven mountains and ten kings. That is a simple and easy word substitution. Know that this will happen many times throughout the Bible.

Now, getting back to the questions. The question is, where is Satan? If this question can be answered, you can eliminate some others. Some prophecy teachers believe that Satan is the beast, or that Satan is the false prophet. This interpretation is misleading, and it also creates a stumbling block in the path to a proper interpretation. I almost always get this question. How can you know who the beast is when he cannot be revealed? 2nd Thess. Chapter 2 states that he cannot be revealed, until something is removed first. Most scholars have this part right. That is a picture of the Rapture. What they have wrong is that Satan and the beast are not the same individual. Satan cannot be revealed until after the rapture, but he is not the beast. Therefore, I can identify the beast and his false prophet. People say prove it. So I did. I told them how to understand using the keys that I have mentioned. Revelation 13 is a parable, but God is not giving the definition, or the explanation. This one is for us to figure out. Ok, so where is Satan? In the book of Job, we get a view of Satan's abilities. In one scene, he is discussing with God about Job. Question, where is God? He is in heaven. Also, in his conversation with God Satan is talking as if he knows and has seen Job. God declares that he can do whatever he wants to Job, but he was not allowed to kill him. Now we know something else about Satan. He also has access to the Earth, and can affect peoples lives. So, it appears that Satan can be everywhere he wants to be, on Earth or in heaven. We know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12. This would further the idea that he is now in heaven. We also see Satan one other time, when he tempted Christ during his time on Earth. It says that he was taken to the wilderness to be tempted of Satan? Most people, and rightly so, have thought the wilderness to be a place on Earth, but this is a parable I believe. The Lord was in the wilderness and was tempted by Satan, but the wilderness is in heaven. This parable is read in Isaiah 35. It is the wilderness and the solitary place where the redeemed of the Lord walk. So, this last item being the most hard to prove, suffice it to say, that when Rev.12 says Satan will be cast out, he must be there in heaven to be cast out. Alright, now we can answer a couple questions. One, Satan is himself, and he is in heaven. Therefore, he is not the beast or the false prophet. These three work together, but each has his own identity.

Now to dissect Revelation 13. As I have already stated, Revelation 13 is a word substitution parable. The seven heads are seven mountains and the ten horns are ten kings. Ok, we know from this description that the beast as described is a group of possibly ten countries. This brings me to another point. There are three definitions for the beast in Revelation 13. The first is a group of countries rising up out of the sea. The second is in Rev.13:11 and is a beast with two horns (kings). Remember horns are kings as per Rev. 17. Finally, there is a beast who is identified by the number 666. It is this last beast that causes all to receive a mark and that no man can buy and sell save he who has the mark, his number, or his name. There are three items here. Nowhere does it say that the mark is the number 666. This might have been a good guess 20 yrs. ago , but it is pretty hard to believe. Imagine people running around with a mark of 666 on their right hands. It sounds like a cartoon, but this is what the prophecy teachers want you to believe. Ok, another problem that sounds like a cartoon is the interpretation of the word "all." They want you to believe that no man could buy or sell if they did not worship the beast and take his mark. Interpreting the word "all" to mean everyone in the world. This is not the case. For one, we know that the beast is made up of only possibly ten countries. Everyone in this world lives in roughly 190 countries. I don't think we could possibly mean everyone. How about, all of those people concerned with the mark. Also, how do you cause all people concerned to receive a mark, and why? The most obvious way to mark everyone is at the voting booth. All people, rich and poor, small and great, or free and bond are potential voters. So, Mahmoud Abbas was elected president of the Palestinian Authority, and in the process all voters received an indelible ink mark on their right hands. This mark was to prevent double voting and corruption in the election. Ok, we have a mark. It is not 666. At this point he fits the part, but not completely. Still, there is no ready identification of 666 concerning him. This election was in January 2005.

- continued

michae1

Nov 13, 2015
✟7,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Beast Revelation part two

Back to Rev.13. We have seven mountains and ten kings. Prophecy teachers want us to believe that a city with seven mountains is the seat of the antichrist and he rules with ten nations. Their logical conclusion was the Europe Union and the Vatican. This started the revived Roman empire theory. This theory has been around since the reformation. It is hard to believe this charade has gone on so long. Teachers are still preaching the Revived Roman Empire. This theory had some validity before the twentieth century and now has to be eliminated. None of these teachers could have predicted the fall of the Ottoman Empire and its division into so many separate sovereign nations. Back to our word substitution. There is an interesting item here concerning the word mountains in scripture. The word mountains can have two meanings. It can be either a mountain range, or a nation. This is the hardest part of this whole exercise, trying to figure out what mountains are describing. Teachers will have you believe it is a city with seven mountains. In actual fact, mountains here are referring to nations. This also pertains to the head wound. The wound was not a literal head wound at all, but was a nation that was wounded. The beast's head or nation was wounded and was healed. This is the Palestinian Authority after the beginning of the Oslo Accords. The land that Israel possessed was now being given back to the Palestinians and the beast's nation is being healed. Ok, so now I have seven nations and ten kings, Rev.13:1. Why do I have three more kings than nations? It seems I have a king for each nation, but three left over. In Daniel in says the beast subdued three kings. These three kings don't necessarily have to be from different countries. It seems so, but is not expressly mentioned. It is another parable. The three kings who were subdued by the beast were Israeli Prime Ministers. These three Prime Ministers all served during the seven years of the Oslo Accords and were voted out of office because of terror perpetrated during Yasser Arafat's rule. Now, I am down to seven nations. These seven nations will wage war. I can easily see seven nations that will wage war here very soon; Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iran and the Palestinian Authority or Iraq, and there opponent Israel. This is exactly the same beast that is presented in Rev.17:10, just in a slightly different appearance. There are seven kings, five are fallen. This means five kings were defeated in war. Israel is referred to the "one that is," and the one that came later is the Palestinian Authority. This is a description of Israel's war for Independence. Literally, this was the beast being born. The war in 1967 is the beast rising up out of the sea in Rev.13:1. It was the unresolved issues of this conflict that resulted in the Oslo Accords of 1993. This seven year peace treaty was confirmed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.

Now, there is another beast in Rev.13:11. This beast has two horns or kings. This is a picture of the Palestinian Authority after the elections of January 2006. This is when Hamas ran in the elections and won a majority in parliament. Now the P.A. was a country with two kings. Abbas was the President and Ismail Haniyeh was the Prime Minister. Here is where the problem with money came about. Western Nations did not want to donate money to a known terrorist organization so looked for a way they could still fund Abbas's P.A., but not let any money get to Hamas. This is when the number 666 identified an individual. The temporary international mechanism was adopted on June 16, 2006. This program allowed Western Nations to donate funds directly to Abbas, while bypassing Hamas. If you were a member of Fatah, or on Abbas's payroll you got paid. This is how the people were allowed to buy and sell. They received salaries, whereas before the mechanism, they had no way of getting paid from the Government. Hamas did not receive salaries. Also, Hamas did not receive the mark of the beast. They boycotted the elections for President in Jan. 2005.
It is more obvious who is being talked about the closer you get to the end.

In conclusion, to my three beast definitions. Mahmoud Abbas fits all three definitions. He was a member of the P.A. when it was formed. He took over from Yasser Arafat after his death. He was one of the two kings of the second beast in Rev.13:11. Lastly, he is the one identified by the number 666, which could have been Arafat had he lived.

Now, concerning the false prophet. The following four verses below all refer to the false prophet, Ismail Haniyeh.

Rev.13:11- and I beheld another beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev.13:12- And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev.13:13- "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the Earth in the sight of men".
Rev.13:15- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast, should be killed.

Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast (Abbas's P.A.) because they were now an equal partner in the Government. Also, the leader of Hamas caused them to worship or honor the first beast because Hamas would not honor the first beast. The first beast was the PA without Hamas as a member. The image of the beast is what the Government of Mahmoud Abbas represented. Verse 12 does not mention the image yet, we are just informed that the false prophet caused them to worship the first beast. Verse 14 and 15 gives the details of how that worshipping or honor was to commence. An image was created of the first beast that he (the false prophet) caused to be honored. This image of the beast is three items; the recognition of Israel, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and a renunciation of terror.

The last question I think that needs addressed is how do you know the timing is right? Meaning, there have been so many translations, how do you know that this one is correct? This is a question I always get asked. The answer, in my mind, is sort of a mix between two different prophecies. The first is the seven day prophecy as recorded in Genesis. It is a similitude between this and the amount of recorded time that has already happened on Earth. In the book of Peter, God says one day to him is as a thousand years. If that idea is applied to the Genesis creation, everyday that God created something one thousand years passed. Finally, on the last day he rested from his work, and his rest was one thousand years or one of God's days. This was one full week or 7000 years. After God's rest he started his work again, and he created Adam. Starting with Adam, it was approximately 4000 years to the time of Christ. Also, we know that Christ was here roughly 2000 years ago. If God was to be consistent with his one week schedule, then we could expect his day of rest to fall somewhere after the year two thousand. 4000 plus 2000 is six days and on the seventh he rested for one thousand years. This is not an exact estimate, but it can put you in the right ballpark when searching for the correct timing of Revelation. This is the estimate. The next item is more exact. Daniel 9:27 says that he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week. Many in Hebrew is Rab. This was a covenant confirmed with Yitzhak Rabin. It was the beginning of land for peace, or the Oslo Accords. When you see this agreement happen you should be aware that this prophecy will last seven years. There is only one problem with this item. Prior to it happening, everyone thought that the end of the seventh year of the agreement God would return and begin his rest. Well, that did not happen. The reason was a logical misinterpretation. It just mentions that this agreement must occur along with the prophecies mentioned, not that they would all happen and end on the last day of the seventh year. This has thrown everyone watching off-course for a time. Although, this was not such a terrible mistake if the watcher could see the right answer and get his, or her perspective back. When you have these two items coinciding at the expected time, then you know Revelation can be interpreted with accuracy. The events should start happening, as they have, as I have recorded in this letter.

May God bless all who read this letter.

Michae1

Upvote 0

robycop3

Sep 16, 2014
✟115,462.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Michae1

No, the 'beast' will be one man who will cometa power, along with a false prophet who can work miracles by Satan's power. They will enter the temple which will be built in jerusalem, where the FP will cause a statue of his boss to speak, while that boss will declare himself to be God. The FP will issue the marka the beast, most likely a microchip which will be embedded under the skin, and without it, a person can't do business. This, of course, is in the future.

Upvote 0

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
With all do respect, please don't take offense at the following...

First off I have to say that sometimes you guys go too far in the answering of a question. This can lead to the ruin of those listening by promoting confusion and distraction. Not to mention, they may lose sight of the topic at hand.

Second, your description of what the beast signifies is wrong. And I'm sorry to have to put it that way, but we're all hear to learn and accept correction, right?

Beasts are mentioned all throughout the Old and New Testaments. In regard to beasts found in Revelations-one is from the land, the other from the sea-both have different functions yet work towards the completion of a common goal.

Now beasts spiritually represent kingdoms, or empires ruled by the realm of men. Now this is two-fold in meaning because every empire from Babylon-U.S. is divided in power between religion and politics(church and state). We are given a depiction of two horns like a lamb, and spoke as a dragon. This beast is symbolic of a kingdom that claims a Christian background, hence the lamb. The two horns are symbolic of "liberty and equality"-A false claim given by a very powerful and deceptive kingdom, also known as the United States. I can go deeper and we can involve Egypt as well...

The beast from the sea is symbolic of kingdom or a way of life deriving from a cultural and philosophical standpoint. Considering a sea is recognized as many waters, or mixed knowledge stemming from the peoples, nations, and tongues...

The second beast spiritually signifies Secular Humanism and is coercion with the U.S. and Egypt to unite the world under one banner-one rule.

For this is the direct result of western civilization and its progression to establish and complete Lucifers kingdom...

Upvote 0

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

First off I have to say that sometimes you guys go too far in the answering of a question. This can lead to the ruin of those listening by promoting confusion and distraction. Not to mention, they may lose sight of the topic at hand.

Second, your description of what the beast signifies is wrong. And I'm sorry to have to put it that way, but we're all hear to learn and accept correction, right?

Beasts are mentioned all throughout the Old and New Testaments. In regard to beasts found in Revelations-one is from the land, the other from the sea-both have different functions yet work towards the completion of a common goal.

Now beasts spiritually represent kingdoms, or empires ruled by the realm of men. Now this is two-fold in meaning because every empire from Babylon-U.S. is divided in power between religion and politics(church and state). We are given a depiction of two horns like a lamb, and spoke as a dragon. This beast is symbolic of a kingdom that claims a Christian background, hence the lamb. The two horns are symbolic of "liberty and equality"-A false claim given by a very powerful and deceptive kingdom, also known as the United States. I can go deeper and we can involve Egypt as well...

The beast from the sea is symbolic of kingdom or a way of life deriving from a cultural and philosophical standpoint. Considering a sea is recognized as many waters, or mixed knowledge stemming from the peoples, nations, and tongues...

The second beast spiritually signifies Secular Humanism and is coercion with the U.S. and Egypt to unite the world under one banner-one rule.

For this is the direct result of western civilization and its progression to establish and complete Lucifers kingdom...

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,920.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I thought it is the Google. Google is literally everywhere and in everything nowadays.

And the Goggle Chrome logo is a conspicuously designed 666. They aren't even hiding it anymore!

However, I don't trust Revelations so much for the beast it describes also seems to describe the returning Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Abram's Awakening

Nov 24, 2015
✟8,190.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Revelations can be very difficult to grasp coming from someone who acknowledges it in a literal fashion. But you see, the Word was preordained to be sealed until an appointed period of time. The act of Revelations itself means to "reveal" or "unveil". Meaning the spiritual understanding of these words will be revealed just before the seventh trumpet-which is described as a period of time just before Christ's Second Coming...

Upvote 0

cgaviria

Nov 23, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Visit site
✟23,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Back to Rev.13. We have seven mountains and ten kings. Prophecy teachers want us to believe that a city with seven mountains is the seat of the antichrist and he rules with ten nations. Their logical conclusion was the Europe Union and the Vatican. This started the revived Roman empire theory. This theory has been around since the reformation. It is hard to believe this charade has gone on so long. Teachers are still preaching the Revived Roman Empire. This theory had some validity before the twentieth century and now has to be eliminated. None of these teachers could have predicted the fall of the Ottoman Empire and its division into so many separate sovereign nations. Back to our word substitution. There is an interesting item here concerning the word mountains in scripture. The word mountains can have two meanings. It can be either a mountain range, or a nation. This is the hardest part of this whole exercise, trying to figure out what mountains are describing. Teachers will have you believe it is a city with seven mountains. In actual fact, mountains here are referring to nations. This also pertains to the head wound. The wound was not a literal head wound at all, but was a nation that was wounded. The beast's head or nation was wounded and was healed. This is the Palestinian Authority after the beginning of the Oslo Accords. The land that Israel possessed was now being given back to the Palestinians and the beast's nation is being healed. Ok, so now I have seven nations and ten kings, Rev.13:1. Why do I have three more kings than nations? It seems I have a king for each nation, but three left over. In Daniel in says the beast subdued three kings. These three kings don't necessarily have to be from different countries. It seems so, but is not expressly mentioned. It is another parable. The three kings who were subdued by the beast were Israeli Prime Ministers. These three Prime Ministers all served during the seven years of the Oslo Accords and were voted out of office because of terror perpetrated during Yasser Arafat's rule. Now, I am down to seven nations. These seven nations will wage war. I can easily see seven nations that will wage war here very soon; Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iran and the Palestinian Authority or Iraq, and there opponent Israel. This is exactly the same beast that is presented in Rev.17:10, just in a slightly different appearance. There are seven kings, five are fallen. This means five kings were defeated in war. Israel is referred to the "one that is," and the one that came later is the Palestinian Authority. This is a description of Israel's war for Independence. Literally, this was the beast being born. The war in 1967 is the beast rising up out of the sea in Rev.13:1. It was the unresolved issues of this conflict that resulted in the Oslo Accords of 1993. This seven year peace treaty was confirmed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat.

Now, there is another beast in Rev.13:11. This beast has two horns or kings. This is a picture of the Palestinian Authority after the elections of January 2006. This is when Hamas ran in the elections and won a majority in parliament. Now the P.A. was a country with two kings. Abbas was the President and Ismail Haniyeh was the Prime Minister. Here is where the problem with money came about. Western Nations did not want to donate money to a known terrorist organization so looked for a way they could still fund Abbas's P.A., but not let any money get to Hamas. This is when the number 666 identified an individual. The temporary international mechanism was adopted on June 16, 2006. This program allowed Western Nations to donate funds directly to Abbas, while bypassing Hamas. If you were a member of Fatah, or on Abbas's payroll you got paid. This is how the people were allowed to buy and sell. They received salaries, whereas before the mechanism, they had no way of getting paid from the Government. Hamas did not receive salaries. Also, Hamas did not receive the mark of the beast. They boycotted the elections for President in Jan. 2005.

It is more obvious who is being talked about the closer you get to the end.

In conclusion, to my three beast definitions. Mahmoud Abbas fits all three definitions. He was a member of the P.A. when it was formed. He took over from Yasser Arafat after his death. He was one of the two kings of the second beast in Rev.13:11. Lastly, he is the one identified by the number 666, which could have been Arafat had he lived.

Now, concerning the false prophet. The following four verses below all refer to the false prophet, Ismail Haniyeh.

Rev.13:11- and I beheld another beast coming up out of the Earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev.13:12- And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev.13:13- "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the Earth in the sight of men".
Rev.13:15- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast, should be killed.

Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast (Abbas's P.A.) because they were now an equal partner in the Government. Also, the leader of Hamas caused them to worship or honor the first beast because Hamas would not honor the first beast. The first beast was the PA without Hamas as a member. The image of the beast is what the Government of Mahmoud Abbas represented. Verse 12 does not mention the image yet, we are just informed that the false prophet caused them to worship the first beast. Verse 14 and 15 gives the details of how that worshipping or honor was to commence. An image was created of the first beast that he (the false prophet) caused to be honored. This image of the beast is three items; the recognition of Israel, the honoring of all prior Palestinian agreements, and a renunciation of terror.

The last question I think that needs addressed is how do you know the timing is right? Meaning, there have been so many translations, how do you know that this one is correct? This is a question I always get asked. The answer, in my mind, is sort of a mix between two different prophecies. The first is the seven day prophecy as recorded in Genesis. It is a similitude between this and the amount of recorded time that has already happened on Earth. In the book of Peter, God says one day to him is as a thousand years. If that idea is applied to the Genesis creation, everyday that God created something one thousand years passed. Finally, on the last day he rested from his work, and his rest was one thousand years or one of God's days. This was one full week or 7000 years. After God's rest he started his work again, and he created Adam. Starting with Adam, it was approximately 4000 years to the time of Christ. Also, we know that Christ was here roughly 2000 years ago. If God was to be consistent with his one week schedule, then we could expect his day of rest to fall somewhere after the year two thousand. 4000 plus 2000 is six days and on the seventh he rested for one thousand years. This is not an exact estimate, but it can put you in the right ballpark when searching for the correct timing of Revelation. This is the estimate. The next item is more exact. Daniel 9:27 says that he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week. Many in Hebrew is Rab. This was a covenant confirmed with Yitzhak Rabin. It was the beginning of land for peace, or the Oslo Accords. When you see this agreement happen you should be aware that this prophecy will last seven years. There is only one problem with this item. Prior to it happening, everyone thought that the end of the seventh year of the agreement God would return and begin his rest. Well, that did not happen. The reason was a logical misinterpretation. It just mentions that this agreement must occur along with the prophecies mentioned, not that they would all happen and end on the last day of the seventh year. This has thrown everyone watching off-course for a time. Although, this was not such a terrible mistake if the watcher could see the right answer and get his, or her perspective back. When you have these two items coinciding at the expected time, then you know Revelation can be interpreted with accuracy. The events should start happening, as they have, as I have recorded in this letter.

Michae1

I am going to create a dissertation going over my beliefs in reference to the beats of Revelation. In summary, without a doubt, I believe the the Roman empire and its subsequent revival throughout history to be the FIRST beast of the SEA. It subsequently brought forth the harlot of babylon, which is now the Vatican. They are both related, hence why the "woman" rides the "beast", yet they are now separate, although for a time, they were the same, as ONLY the FIRST BEAST. The FIRST BEAST is given power the kill the saints for 42 months, or meaning 1260 years. Look at history at the killings and tortures the catholic church did of the saints. I would dare say these killings were even worse than the holocaust. Sometimes pictures help, so here is a google result of images of catholic tortures, https://www.google.com/search?q=cat...ved=0ahUKEwjbg57nrazJAhVILyYKHWutB8EQ_AUIBigB . Yet notice that although it was the first beast the killed the saints, the harlot is also guilty of being drunk of the killing of the saints. This is possible because the FIRST BEAST brought FORTH the harlot, yet it still grows separately. We now in history see the vatican BECOME this harlot, YET ANOTHER SEPARATE ENTITY, becomes GREATER, IN POLITICAL AND GOVERNMENTAL POWER, than the vatican, WHICH IS NOW THE FIRST BEAST, which is FORMING FROM WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION. It is a "DEMOCRATIC" form of government, which is why it WAS, IS NOT, AND THEN IT BECOMES AGAIN. Again, we see it in history, that one point it was democractic, then it wasn't because it ruled as the church, then again now again its new formation runs democratically. THE CULMINATION OF THIS FORMATION WHICH IS HAPPENING ALREADY will RESULT in 10 ENTITIES THAT WILL BE GIVEN THEIR OWN KINGDOMS TO RULE AND WILL GIVE THEIR RULERSHIP TO THIS UNION OF NATIONS THATS HAPPENING ALREADY IN THE EURO. We don't know who these 10 are yet because they haven't been revealed to us yet. They rule together with the "euro" (I call it the euro, but it may be the euro as it is now, or it may continue morphing into something else, but the government that it does eventually turn into COMES FROM THIS REGION). These same 10 entities THAT GAVE THEIR POWER TO THE "EURO" will destroy the vatican, and will ransack it first, as it said said, they will burn her up, and "eat her flesh", eating of the flesh is indicative of a ransacking. Which would make sense, because there are many relics and treasures in the vatican (I was just there a few weeks ago and was amazed). The BEAST OF THE EARTH, causes people to worship the first beast. How? BY BECOMING THE SAME FORM OF GOVERNMENT AS THE FIRST BEAST. SO THE BEAST OF THE EARTH has the SAME FORM OF GOVERNMENT AS THE BEAST OF THE SEA, IT IS DEMOCRATIC. Guess who then this applies to? America. America HAS the very description of the beast of the earth, it is lamb-like yet speaks as a dragon. Look at how "christian" and "righteous" America is perceived to be. The two horns are in fact the seat of the presidency and the congress ruling powers. It can be confusing because then you think of the Supreme Court, but in fact the Supreme Court is NOT an actual ruling power that creates laws or controls a military. It is merely a court that makes decisions of cases brought to it, and it is only mentioned in two sentences in the constitution. This "false prophet", the beast of the earth, is said to HAVE GREAT POWER, to even rain fire from heaven. This is FIGURATIVE, since it is a vision, but it does CONVEY the power of the United States to even drop bombs and destroy entire cities, look at Nagasaki and Heroshima. But its display of power does not stop there. Look how powerful its military is? Look at its ability to execute war with the use of airplanes from the sky and other forms of weapons? Look how powerful its technology is? Look how now through the use of phones and internet we can now ask anything we want and get an immediate answer on Google? America has even sent rovers to mars. These are ALL things that have been appointed for America to become that will cause the world to wonder after it. And how the world wonders about America is true, look at how many nations and peoples try to become like it. The beast of the earth is also said to CAUSE the people of the earth to create and image of the beast. What is an image? It is a replica, and also something lesser. Something that reflects the original thing that it copies. And what is the first beast? It is a nation. So logic would say that an "image of the beast" is a "SMALLER COPY OF A NATION", or more specifically, A LESSER NATION THAT FOLLOWS THE SAME FORM OF GOVERNMENT AS THE FIRST BEAST, SO therefore, SMALLER DEMOCRATIC NATIONS. Here is a list of coups and government overthrows the US has been involved in http://williamblum.org/essays/read/overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list . And this is a secular website, its not a religious website with a bias trying to push a religious view of america's fulfillment of prophecy. Google "united states wars and coups" and you will see more results. America has been even been said to be implicated in over 150 coups, covert and overt, which recent publicly released CIA documents. Its pretty obvious that America is SPREADING its DEMOCRATIC form of government. Although it may SEEM like a GOOD CAUSE, it actually isn't, because it is a government established by man, formed in this fallen world, the only government that is holy to God is one that he establishes himself, and the only two he has picked were first the one established to the children of Israel, and now the one coming under the rulership of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How did you come to these conclusions?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
the beast was nero caesar and rome.

john delivered and distributed the UNSEALED riddle of "666" to the seven churches not to us.

it was for the 1st century saints to figure out not the 21st century saints.

nero was rome's sixth caesar. he persecuted christians. the first jewish roman war began during his reign which led to the destruction of jerusalem and the temple. his death via suicide wounded the head of rome and threw it into civil war in which in 1 year the roman empire saw four emperors.

also this roman civil war forced rome to temporarily suspend its war with judea and jerusalem allowing christians to flee into the mountains as instructed by jesus. the year of the four emperors almost destroyed the roman empire. when the roman empire finally fell in 5th century it broke apart into 10 kingdoms.

Reactions: MerriestHouse
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the beast was nero caesar and rome.

john delivered and distributed the UNSEALED riddle of "666" to the seven churches not to us.

it was for the 1st century saints to figure out not the 21st century saints.

nero was rome's sixth caesar. he persecuted christians. the first jewish roman war began during his reign which led to the destruction of jerusalem and the temple. his death via suicide wounded the head of rome and threw it into civil war in which in 1 year the roman empire saw four emperors.

also this roman civil war forced rome to temporarily suspend its war with judea and jerusalem allowing christians to flee into the mountains as instructed by jesus. the year of the four emperors almost destroyed the roman empire. when the roman empire finally fell in 5th century it broke apart into 10 kingdoms.

Yet the external evidence puts Revelation well after 70 AD.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Yet the external evidence puts Revelation well after 70 AD.
what external evidence? a temple still standing? seven churches? not one single mention of the overthrow of judea and the destruction of jerusalem by the romans? neither any mention of the equally recent jewish diaspora? also there is not a single mention of another "regathering" in all revelation either?

"666" was for the 7 churches in the 1st century to solve not you and i.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerriestHouse
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what external evidence? a temple still standing? seven churches? not one single mention of the overthrow of judea and the destruction of jerusalem by the romans? neither any mention of the equally recent jewish diaspora? also there is not a single mention of another "regathering" in all revelation either?

"666" was for the 7 churches in the 1st century to solve not you and i.

Unfortunately for preterism, the 2nd Century church father Irenaeus opined on Revelation as yet future.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Unfortunately for preterism, the 2nd Century church father Irenaeus opined on Revelation as yet future.

irenaeus is only but a fallible man. revelation was written while the second temple still stood in a still standing jerusalem. it written when judea was still a nation and the jews werent in a forced diaspora.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
irenaeus is only but a fallible man. revelation was written while the second temple still stood in a still standing jerusalem. it written when judea was still a nation and the jews werent in a forced diaspora.

Ireneaus indeed was a fallible man, however was a disciple under Polycarp and Polycarp under the apostle John. I think he knew a bit more detail than we do today.

Fallible 2nd century man not far removed from apostolic authority vs. you and me fallible men of the 21st century.

I'm going with the 2nd century understanding.

If you have not read the entire Against Heresies, I recommend it!

It was refreshing to see a Biblical exegesis of prophecy without 19th-21st century baggage.

Protestants, Evangelicals and non denominationals should take heed and learn the early history of the church instead of looking at everything before the Reformation as "Catholic" and to be thrown out baby, bathwater and all.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Ireneaus indeed was a fallible man, however was a disciple under Polycarp and Polycarp under the apostle John. I think he knew a bit more detail than we do today.

Fallible 2nd century man not far removed from apostolic authority vs. you and me fallible men of the 21st century.

I'm going with the 2nd century understanding.

If you have not read the entire Against Heresies, I recommend it!

It was refreshing to see a Biblical exegesis of prophecy without 19th-21st century baggage.

Protestants, Evangelicals and non denominationals should take heed and learn the early history of the church instead of looking at everything before the Reformation as "Catholic" and to be thrown out baby, bathwater and all.

the early church or even in the days of peter and paul heresies were already rampant in the church. so that is not saying much, revelation is silent about the destruction of jerusalem and the jewish diaspora which occured just 25 years previously from the late date proposal of revelation.

and didnt ireneaus believe the antichrist was domitian anyways?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the early church or even in the days of peter and paul heresies were already rampant in the church. so that is not saying much, revelation is silent about the destruction of jerusalem and the jewish diaspora which occured just 25 years previously from the late date proposal of revelation.

and didnt ireneaus believe the antichrist was domitian anyways?

No if you read Against Heresies, Irenaeus told the faithful not to speculate on things which are mysteries. I doubt you are considering such a theologian and bishop as in Irenaeus was involved in some end times cult heresy?

Jerusalem? Not mentioned because it was already sacked twenty years earlier.

Different temple is described in measurements. Could be a future temple or could be a symbol of some other physical or spiritual truth.

Why would God have to mention the destruction of something in the past? Christ was revealing what would happen...Not what already happened.

The timeline for an earlier than 67 AD for Revelation is an untenable position to keep.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
No if you read Against Heresies, Irenaeus told the faithful not to speculate on things which are mysteries. I doubt you are considering such a theologian and bishop as in Irenaeus was involved in some end times cult heresy?

Jerusalem? Not mentioned because it was already sacked twenty years earlier.

Different temple is described in measurements. Could be a future temple or could be a symbol of some other physical or spiritual truth.

Why would God have to mention the destruction of something in the past? Christ was revealing what would happen...Not what already happened.

The timeline for an earlier than 67 AD for Revelation is an untenable position to keep.

the internal evidence of an early date:

1. the existance of only seven churches in asia minor (rev. 1) indicates a date before the greater expansion of christianity in the region

2. the activity of judaizing heretics in the church (rev. 2,3) should be less conspicuous after the broader circulation of paul's anti-judaizing letters

3. the prominence of the jewish persecution of christianity (rev. 6,11) indicates the relative safety and confidence of the jews in their land

4. the existance and integrity of jerusalem and the temple (rev. 11) suggest the early date

5. the reign of the sixth emperor who now is (rev. 17) of rome which sits on seven hills must indicate a date in the a.d. 60s

julius caesar (49-44 bce)
augustus (31 bce-14 ad)
tiberius (14-37 ad)
gaius aka caligula (37-41 ad)
claudius (41-54 ad)
nero (54-68 ad)
galba (68-69 ad)
otho (69 ad)
vitellius (69 ad)
vespasian (69-79 ad)

6. the temporal expectation of the author (rev. 1:1; 2:16; 3:11; 22:6,7,12,20)

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the internal evidence of an early date:

1. the existance of only seven churches in asia minor (rev. 1) indicates a date before the greater expansion of christianity in the region

2. the activity of judaizing heretics in the church (rev. 2,3) should be less conspicuous after the broader circulation of paul's anti-judaizing letters

3. the prominence of the jewish persecution of christianity (rev. 6,11) indicates the relative safety and confidence of the jews in their land

4. the existance and integrity of jerusalem and the temple (rev. 11) suggest the early date

5. the reign of the sixth emperor who now is (rev. 17) of rome which sits on seven hills must indicate a date in the a.d. 60s

julius caesar (49-44 bce)
augustus (31 bce-14 ad)
tiberius (14-37 ad)
gaius aka caligula (37-41 ad)
claudius (41-54 ad)
nero (54-68 ad)
galba (68-69 ad)
otho (69 ad)
vitellius (69 ad)
vespasian (69-79 ad)

6. the temporal expectation of the author (rev. 1:1; 2:16; 3:11; 22:6,7,12,20)

In order for all of the above to actually be prophecy, what date would you put on the penning of Revelation by the apostle John?

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0