The Bears are Coming

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Believe was toward end of January 2011. Had dream that I was back against a wall inside an underground den that was large enough to hold a good number of larger animals. Leading out of the den as I looked straight ahead and slightly rising upward was a perfectly circular exit tunnel. At the end of the tunnel and standing just outside of it was the figure of a man who was silhouetted in a kind of hazy light. The dream ended.

Some time after that in the same night, I was suddenly jarred awake by a very clear voice going thru me (inward locution, but sounded as if audible to my hearing as if sound was ringing off the walls of my insides). The voice said with great intensity "The bears are coming!"

I have had numerous supernatural experiences of many sorts, but the Lord very rarely has spoken to me with seemingly audible words. He has spoken to me visually in dreams and visions. He has many, many times given me revelations of knowledge and understanding of things I would have never known long before I came across confirmation of them. These revelations could take many pages to describe what was transmitted to my understanding in a moment. I have had many other sorts of experiences as well, but my point is that only very few occasions did I seem to audibly hear a voice, so I knew that when this phrase was spoken to me, it seemed as if it was already taking place, whatever it was referring to. The last time I remember hearing a word spoken to me like this, I immediately got up to act on it.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Had dream that I was back against a wall inside an underground den that was large enough to hold a good number of larger animals. Leading out of the den as I looked straight ahead and slightly rising upward was a perfectly circular exit tunnel. At the end of the tunnel and standing just outside of it was the figure of a man who was silhouetted in a kind of hazy light
You were in the pit -- the central gathering area for the large powerful forces -- and saw a narrow, channeled way out. With light and personal help at the outer opening.

Within the cave, there's an expectation that anything can happen; and once in, a person is trapped with few escape routes. The rock wall is impenetrable, but caves have hidden crevices of risky potential.

Against the wall -- not taking a place like the animals would, but playing it safe where you might not be seen. Low profile, making no claims, sticking to the stability of the walls rather than the openly public free space.

Did you sense that you were yourself in the dream, or that you represented something larger?

Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The first thing which came to mind when I read your post was a bear market. The environment "you" were in was a place suitable for bears/animals. Think of the global issues such as the instability in oil producing arab countries, extreme weather conditions & shakey ground. Where are the "safe" places now for financial investments? Your back was against the wall with few escape routes as Heron put it. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Circles suggest perfection (perfectly circular) God provides a "Way out" for believers so we can stand up under it.(1 Cor 10:13)

Did you sense that you were yourself in the dream, or that you represented something larger?
Good question.

Upvote 0

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
It was me in the dream. I could not see animals in the den. It was dark. I just knew it was a large den for large animals.

Around the time of this dream, I was beginning to enter a kind of spiritual warfare against wayward persons who have come from our intelligence communities and are now carrying out a secretive warfare against some our own citizen's who are not terrorists, but are informed of these agencies' activities and stand against them and are persecuted for that without good cause. Many of these wayward individuals have crept into churches and entangled church people in their activities out in their communities under the guise of acts of Justice, but in fact have only succeeded in turning the church into a den of wolves wherever this is taking place. I believe America (which I now refer to as Babylon-Russia because of the whoredom of America and the huge pervasive secretive acts she carries out which now cause her to act more like Red Communist Russia than the America she once was) has gone WAY off course. She no longer nurtures other countries or her own citizen's of which I am one, but she uses whoredoms and brutalities against even her own people - many people are not aware of how far this goes.

I did not want to say all this during the initial post because I wanted to see the responses to the dream alone. I did feel when I woke up that the den represents secret enemies of America who have dug in in places all around. They have been doing this for decades, preparing for the moment to come out and attack, Russian, China and a host of other "wild animals". They are entrenched in our intelligence, our economic system and yes, I believe, even in secret dens where they have tucked away nukes. There was a movie back in the 70s about how the Russians were planting small nukes in strategic holes around the country. In the dream, I was in the den not because I stand with them, but because God wanted me to see the time is very shortly upon us when these animals will surface and attack both from within, like in this dream, and from without along our borders and shores. I believe the man at the end of the tunnel represents us, the citizens, and the animals are stirred and very eager to launch an attack to make America pay for her arrogance and whoredom. We are in their sites. I believe the hazy silhouette represents the smoke of our burning and the flashes of light as the nukes go off when we are attacked.

I was NOT given an interpretation by the Lord. This is just what I thought it meant. I believe this dream was given to me in response to my great disturbance about these activities of our intelligence communities (or rather "stupid", not "intelligent" communities) as a kind of way of the Lord agreeing with me in my perception about their wayward activities and that the entire country was about to have to suffer greatly because of it. It was bad enough when their evil activities mostly stayed in the secular world, but since the devil has succeeded in bringing a lot of this into His own place of prayer and worship, thus creating the end-time apostasy of the church, or at least the beginnings of it, that, I believe, is the final straw that is bringing down the ax upon the neck of America. The Lord hates this type of mixture and assault against His house. Read Zechariah 14:21 and John 2:15 and Mt 13:33.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was NOT given an interpretation by the Lord. This is just what I thought it meant. I believe this dream was given to me in response to my great disturbance about these activities of our intelligence communities (or rather "stupid", not "intelligent" communities) as a kind of way of the Lord agreeing with me in my perception about their wayward activities and that the entire country was about to have to suffer greatly because of it.
A sensible way of interpreting. Dreams happen within the unconscious or semi-conscious brain, so it's fair to give some flexibility

The pockets of plans planted across the country, I'm sure we will start admitting to soon. Just this year I have seen three things happen at one airport, all given benign reasons for. Those things didn't happen ten, twenty years ago. (Yes, more flights...)

Ownership of real estate, corporation offices, scientific collaborations, stock holdings, commercial retail outlets ... many sanctioned things planted above ground.
I was beginning to enter a kind of spiritual warfare against wayward persons who have come from our intelligence communities and are now carrying out a secretive warfare against some our own citizen's who are not terrorists, but are informed of these agencies' activities and stand against them and are persecuted for that without good cause.
That is a worthwhile concern. How would one do something about that... a realm most of us are not privy to.

Upvote 0

jonahthesign

Jan 20, 2011
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 13:2
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The feet of a bear, the bears are coming!

feet of a bear - persia - not a gospel of peace

Funny that you posted this and this past Sunday was the first time everyone here received Islam pamphlets in their mailboxes. The front cover read 'Islam, the religion of peace'.

Yes I believe your dream was a warning that Islam is coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hadasseh

Seeker of Light
Dec 29, 2009
✟8,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was reminded of both Russia and the economy as mentioned above. I had a dream years back of a bear attacking me -- even coming against my family -- and it did turn out to be economy-related for me. I'll have to go look at the date, but i believe it was around 2008 - I think the big downturn was Sept 2008?

Anyway, I had an acquaintance maybe about 15 years ago (Russian acquaintance) that made a remark something to the effect "Russia is a sleeping bear." At the time, most Americans were excited and hopeful (maybe a little naive?) that Russia would begin to progress and prosper under a free market. From what I can see now, Russia is quickly moving toward its way of the past.

Welcome to the forum, John.

Upvote 0