Dec 13, 2003
Bunbury, West Australia
✟2,566.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
JacqS said:
well, just how do you like that, my little miss is here looking over my shoulder (she has a curriculum day today) and she likes MOTH's CF character, but not mine...hmph!!! Well, she aint getting nothin out of the bikkie jar while we're in here ;)
I commend your little miss's good taste JacqS :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MOTH

Dec 13, 2003
Bunbury, West Australia
✟2,566.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:sigh: My goodness! It's a bit quiet around here, don't ya think? Just dropped in to gaze longingly at the fridge and the fare on the table and to sniff the stuff cookin' on the barbie. Stuff it! ;) I'll be back cookin' up a storm before ya'all know it! :wave: But in the meantime,.................I can smell the onions from here! :cry:

Upvote 0

JacqS

May 22, 2005
Melbourne Australia
✟566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hmmm.... looks like the good 'ol CF folk have been doin a bit of interior decorating while I've been busy this last week...and now I've got hubby home this week (which means chances of me getting to the PC are few and far between ;) ) and then we'll be on holidays to Lakes Entrance for the next two weeks...YIPPEEEE!!!! :clap: (oh, and then he's got another week of after that, so you probably wont hear from me for 3 weeks?)

you all have a good time now, keep the bikkie barrel full, the billy hot and the beer cold (not that I'm likely to drink that :sick: )!! and I'll pop in and catch up with you all then! :wave:

Upvote 0

JFreak89

Mar 23, 2005
Brisbane
✟16,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, what happened to CF,

i got away on mission for just one week, and things get turned upside down,
how is everyone,
just letting u know that im bak, i had a great time, didnt break my back when i rode in the rodeo, i got jumped on by all the kids, and yet im here again.

god bless
jfreak

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Bevlina

Hey Hawky! I've got a new avatar for ya. Thought it looked a bit like you when the Pastor is telling you to put another log on the fire and the kids are yelling for their bacon and some beans. ;)
You'll like this... it suits you. Yeah! It's a hawk! :thumbsup: Don't say anything not nice ... look at me innocent little daisy in my siggie, you might offend it.

Attachments

• 00009478.jpg
    00009478.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0

ladyhawk

Hawky To My Friends
Apr 21, 2005
Outback Aust.
✟5,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bevlina said:
Hey Hawky! I've got a new avatar for ya. Thought it looked a bit like you when the Pastor is telling you to put another log on the fire and the kids are yelling for their bacon and some beans. ;)
You'll like this... it suits you. Yeah! It's a hawk! :thumbsup: Don't say anything not nice ... look at me innocent little daisy in my siggie, you might offend it.

It looks more like a budgie with a funny hair cut ^_^ .... the fire place needs a clean now, so there will be no more open fires for awhile ..^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Woody

{Child of the Wilderness}
Dec 3, 2004
Victoria, Australia (come visit sometime!)
✟20,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bevlina said:
Hey Aussie Lover!! :hug: Wassup? You can tell us all about it here in the Lounge. I'll boil the billy and we'll have a cuppa. Struth mate! We can't have you being sad!

Too right!
We are all happy-dory here in the lounge......
Hey Bev!! I aint been in this neck of the woods in a while, whats been going on?

and AussieLover, if your not in Australia, where are you??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.