Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I wanted to make a place where people can post their own creations or art they like. If you have some art you think is tops, cool or meaningful then post it. However, there is already a dedicated picture thread and I don't want to supersede it so there is emphasis on the word created. I.e., created by hand, computer or artificial intelligence. So any artwork that's not photos. If you personally made the art then don't be shy about saying you made it either ^_^.
This should go without saying but please no sexual imagery or nude art. This is a Christian website and please keep it within the site rules.

God bless :heart:.

The Christian Martyrs' Last Prayer.jpg

Edit: Phrasing & clarification

Last edited:

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟211.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
-Let me get this correct, a person can post their own artwork or artwork created by another person (example a painting by Van Gogh, etc,,)​
Yep. Any artwork that's not photography because there's already a thread for pictures and I don't want to supersede someone else's thread.

Norman knights charging.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The Defense of The Sampo by Finnish painter Akseli Gallen-Kallela. Vainemoinen and is allies are attempting to save the Sampo from the witch Louhi. It is from the Finnish epic poem The Kalevala by Elias Lonnrot. The Kalevala was an inspiration for many of Tolkien's ideas. Vainemoinen was one of the figures that inspired the character of Gandalf.

Sammon_puolustus.jpg

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0