Europe, Rome
✟27,893.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In recent years during the history of the Catholic Church happened from 1992-96 and 2006-2013 4 Eucharistic Miracles. I m referring to Eucharistic Miracles of Buenos Aires in 1992-96, Eucharistic Miracles of Tixtla in 2006 and Eucharistic Miracles of Sokolka and Legnica in Poland in 2008 and 2013. The first two were studied by D. Ricardo Castañon Gomez and others scientists like Frederick Zugibe and Robert Lawrence, there is a documentary on YouTube posted on Ron Tesoriero the lawyer that filmed the all investigation. Ricardo Castañon Gomez investigated too the Eucharistic Miracles of Tixtla in Mexico in 2006. The results were very outstanding. In this two miracles the host turned into a living human heart tissue with white blood cells, a complex organism that arise without any years of evolution, Darwin said if can be demonstrated that any complex organ existed without any numerous successive modifications my theory will be absolutely broke down. In 2008 in Poland a consacrated host turned into a heart tissue in agony confirmed by the studies of prof Maria Sobaniec-Lotowska & Prof Stanislaw Sulkowski. In 2013 on Legnica always in Poland a consacrated host fell in the floor during the mass and some times later it turned into a heart tissue with alterations that appear during in agony, the studies were conducted by doctor Barbara Engel of Wrocław University and prof Miroslaw Parafiniuk in Stzechin University that find human Dna in the tissue. Now I am wondering if the transformation of this host in heart tissue can be demonstrated a creative agency of God or abiogenesis? Because Abiogenesis is a theory in which during natural process the life come from non living matter like simple organic compounds.