The 7 most annoying bumper sticker slogans of the past twenty years...

StThomasMore

Christian Democrat
Feb 27, 2011
✟17,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
"You just got cut off by A GIRL"

"Daddy's little princess"

"Coexist" is really getting annoying too. Hippies lol

ANd the worse of the worst

"Proud parent of a ______ honor student" (yea, let the whole world know about your precious little honor student brat, like I care?)

"My zombie ate your honor student" is funny though. I saw 2 cars with the opposing stickers at work. I think of the workers got so tired of seeing that damn proud honor student sticker, lol

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I don't have plumber's crack. I have a receding hairline.

That must be one heck of a receding hairline if people get the two confused.

I hate those "baby on board" stickers. Yeah, I was going to rear-end your car but now I've changed my mind.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Proud parent of a ______ honor student" (yea, let the whole world know about your precious little honor student brat, like I care?)

"My zombie ate your honor student" is funny though. I saw 2 cars with the opposing stickers at work. I think of the workers got so tired of seeing that damn proud honor student sticker, lol

My fave in that category: "My Marine Sniper Can Pick Off Your Honor Student at a Click and a Half".

Upvote 0

Dylan Michael

Senior Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Central Florida
✟22,692.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Twice as annoying:
"My (Chihuahua/Terrier/Other Yappy Annoying dog) is Smarter than your honor student".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StThomasMore

Christian Democrat
Feb 27, 2011
✟17,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Darwinian walking fish.

for some reason I thought that one was kinda cute, lol

darwin+fish.gif

Jesus fish getting revenge on darwin fish

f_1168662.jpg

? lol
Darwin+Fish.jpg

this one got injured

food+fish.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BBCath

Catholic...
Mar 20, 2012
in the south of the US
✟7,899.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The worst is"

In loving memory of Marquis "AKA Lil' Rey Rey" Jones 1993-2012 Gone too soon

What exactly is in memory of them? If you plant a tree you can put a plaque on it that says "This tree is in loving memory of X Y or Z." The same goes for stained glass windows, statues, etc. In this case, the sticker is in memory of them, which is tacky enough to raise the dead and make them haunt the offender who placed the sticker on the 1997 Chevy Blazer.

How in the heck can someone be annoyed by this? This person is commemorating a child's death - regardless of how useless you think it is! It's not funny - not at all!!

I do not believe the lack of couth on this board sometimes.

Upvote 0

canadiancatholic

Aug 14, 2005
✟8,032.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe Christians should go with a loaf of bread instead of the fish. Maybe it won't be altered like the poor fish was. You'd think that those uppity Darwinians could think of their own symbol. I guess a monkey in street clothes as a bumper sticker doesn't properly convey their ideologies. Lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I agree with this one:

...more obnoxious than the rest; "Keep your rosaries off my ovaries" and "Keep your laws off my body". There is a particular hostility to its tone never becoming of one whom you have never met before.

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm just jealous that I can't have them. Too many people, I wouldn't be able to see out the back window.

Sure you can. ;) I saw a 15 passenger van with 2 parents, 11 kids and I don't remember how many animals. It took me several blocks and a few red lights to get them all counted!

Upvote 0