The 1000 years when the devil is chained...

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the 'devil' is chained in prison, he will still be served 'food'? When the 'devil' is chained in prison, he will still 'bathe'? Spiritual chains? Spirits do not eat nor bathe??

But when the 'devil' is chained and when God has set His presence on earth? Will the fear of all those on earth who are fearing some great 'armageddon' catastrophe be running wild? Will people slow down enough and for enough time to realize that any 'fear' which may be in the air may be the 'Fear of The Lord?' And if it is, will they ever learn to not fight against it but rather allow God to be God?

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When the 'devil' is chained in prison, he will still be served 'food'? When the 'devil' is chained in prison, he will still 'bathe'? Spiritual chains? Spirits do not eat nor bathe??

Satan is a fallen angel not a bodiless spirit. I don't know if he eats or bathes but he will be released and then destroyed.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I used to live in a place where everybody had recognizable faces. All the faces were seen day to day and nothing was out of the usual way. Then all of a sudden all the familiar faces were gone. The children to those familiar faces were gone. Now the schools are filled with faces of children to parents who were not here before.

And so, I am learing to accept new people everyday in a small place. They come in one day, the next there is someone new. Each day. There are no familiar faces and there is no familiar 'way' around here. All things have changed and changing.

Just today, as I was sitting at a familiar busstop, an unfamiliar face comes to the bus stop 'acting' as if he has been going to that busstop for years. But I have never seen the person before. And all of a sudden he begins eyeing me from the corner of his eye while talking to another person.

This sort of 'strangeness' has been going on for many many months now. And to be outright about it, these new faces are making way too much noise on the streets with their cars.

It's just kind of strange how an unfamiliar person can walk into a familiar place and stand there and toss all the familiar ones aside as if they are 'politically incorrect.' There was no 'crime' occurring at the busstop but it was if he, who was not familiar, was telling me and the others at the busstop that we were 'outdated' and worthy to be tossed. But my question is when did he get here and to whom does he belong?

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Satan is a fallen angel not a bodiless spirit. I don't know if he eats or bathes but he will be released and then destroyed.

well if he does eat, the best way is to just not feed him then. Unless God is going to 'freeze' him until God is ready to thaw him out. like cryogenics. Then God would not be too easily understood when all stand at the last day.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
loving the devil because of his evil is waiting for him to be released so the evil can continue. Maybe when God puts him into prison, it is for some rehabilitative purpose. Like I said, God is going to 'freeze' him, keep him alive somehow so that the whole entire world's population, before and after the chaining, can see them all be 'blown up?'

Don't I have a right to question my thoughts? Or is asking such things or even rationalizing such a possibility worthy of death myself? Would this line of questioning or thought be punishable by 'stoning' by those who stone to death as punishment?

Because if it is, I really need to get proper knowledge from The Holy Bible so that I can stop before I really fall into the snares of this sin. Where can i find such verses which can help me know the Truth to this matter of 'line of questioning' which might be a deadly sin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smithed64

To Die is gain, To Live is Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
✟41,497.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit for a 1000 years. Doesn't matter what He eats or drinks. What matters is, he will be able to see the destruction he has caused. Some theologians believe we who are called home will be able to see who truly is and wonder in amazement that we let this pitiful creature bother us all that time while on earth.
He will then be released again and he will go and cause an uprising within the nations. So some people are going to survive the tribulation, wars and all. And they'll continue life as usual. What about grace? Don't know. I believe God will give even these people the chance for salvation.
Main thing is, are you ready to meet the savior now? Have you repented of your sins and put your trust in Jesus. Are you Born Again, but still hang on to that which your not sure is Holy or not. I think, if you have to ask that question, then it most likely isn't. If your Born Again, are you showing the faith you have in Christ to be doing the works of faith, that the Lord has put before you, whether it be preaching, teaching, evangelizing, or what ever ministry He has placed in your heart.
Get ready now, before its' too late to.

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I saw a youtube video saying after the fall he lost his body.

He lost his position as a Cherub, but not his body. As Job says, Satan was walking to and for on the Earth before coming to heaven to talk to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Defacto meaning? They were hallucinating?

I don't know what they saw or didn't see except I'm positive they never actually met with Satan defacto.

Upvote 0