Visit site
✟731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back to the forums.

I graduated in 05 and have been working very long hours in a secular job trying to catch up for the last two years of pretty much sitting idle.

My wife is in her second year at Rhema and is in the Childrens Ministry Group, my goal is to pay her tuition and support our family on my own so she can enjoy her last year at school without having to work at a job.

Going to school and volunteering is like a full time job in itself.

I was priveleged last year to serve in Healing School every afternoon, we saw countless people healed and set free from many diseases and conditions, its awesome to see the power of God manifested.

My wife and I plan to pioneer a church in the next few years, God put a city on my heart that I know nothing about , I had planned on returning to where I grew up but apparently that was my own plan and not His since He led me in a totally unexpected direction.

Anyway, I will be posting on and off as my schedule allows but its good to be back and fellowship with my WoF family again.

ShaunJ

Veteran
Aug 9, 2004
✟1,612.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Glad you are back :wave: :thumbsup:

I have my heart set on Rhema now but I can't see how I will do it with my natural eyes. It's going to take faith to get rid of this $100,000 debt. If I don't get rid of some of that I would have to work so much down there I would never be able to study.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.