Status
Not open for further replies.

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I know it takes so much energy to sit and pray all day and every day I wish I had that talent! :)

I have spurts. I pray in short bits and tonight is a praying night.

I'm so sorry I haven't been praying for others as much as myself. Please forgive me. I truly from the depths within me thank-you for praying and Lord I thank You for giving us people like you. :clap:

:groupray:

Marsha

C

christsoccer

I know it takes so much energy to sit and pray all day and every day I wish I had that talent! :)

I have spurts. I pray in short bits and tonight is a praying night.

I'm so sorry I haven't been praying for others as much as myself. Please forgive me. I truly from the depths within me thank-you for praying and Lord I thank You for giving us people like you. :clap:

:groupray:

Marsha

God bless you and take care of your needs as you pray for both yourself and others
:groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
bless yer heart.....we're all in this together....we're ALL the body of Christ. it is through the Holy Spirit that prayers, and even brief thoughts, raised to our heavenly Father are said...we all need each other and rely on God to continue moooooving, ministering, intervening, healing, and loving us. He is a GOOD God. ((((hug))))

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.