✟75,607.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Let's look for answers.

1 If there’s only one shooter, why did so many eyewitnesses report multiple shooters at the scene?
  • Are there really "many" eyewitness that said so? I remember the fake "loose change" video, which distorted the reports of eyewitnesses, up to the point that a man describing how the airplane he saw crashed into the pentagon and then was no plane, but rubble, was only quoted with his last sentence "There was no plane", creating the assumption he saw no plane. No, I don't believe everything a man with agenda tells on the internet.
  • Witnesses may be wrong. They don't anticipate moves of the shooter and so think he is more than one person. Or mistake echoes for real shots and so report shooting from multiple direction, hence multiple shooters.
2) Why did the local police arrest and hold three suspects in custody, as was widely reported by the media before the story was changed to a “lone shooter?”
Well, it is police routine to arrest suspects that turn out innocent. Better than to leave suspects in the wild that turn out to be the very criminal they looked for.
It was in the USSR, where several decades ago a first draft of a code of criminal procedure did not mention the possibility that a suspect arrested and accused turned out innocent. You seem to have a similar strain of thought as those who made that draft.

3) Why does the so-called “manifesto” appear to be written by someone far older than 21 years of age?
Because much of what he writes are not his own words? I read enough of the Breivik manifesto (Oslo/Utøya shooter, 2011) to see that he quotes (with only few hints he is quoting) texts from other right wing internet activists, e.g. some "fordman". The el Paso shooter used thoughts from Trump, he may have used words from other people, too.

And how do you determine the age of a poster? ?-)

How does one man kill 20 people and wound another 30 people with a single magazine that only holds 30 rounds? The surveillance photo shows no chest rig, no battle belt and no spare magazines.
Which photo?

If the shooter is on a suicide mission, why does he bother to wear both eye protection and ear protection?
Because he wants to see and hear, in order to kill more people?

BONUS QUESTION: If you hate illegals and want to protect America, why would you mass murder Americans shopping in an American store?
If you go to a town where 80% are Mexicans, you will shoot at immigrants even in a shopping center.

You may consider someone with an American document (passport etc.) an American, the shooter did not, he only saw whites as true Americans. Maybe the eye protection allowed him to spare people of his "race"?

There are no questions that "blow" the story told by the police. The chances are definitely above zero that pages like the your link may push some people into radical ideas that end up with another shooting.

Upvote 0

Alien Lotus

Jul 8, 2019
Mid-Atlantic USA
✟5,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's look for answers.

• Are there really "many" eyewitness that said so? I remember the fake "loose change" video, which distorted the reports of eyewitnesses, up to the point that a man describing how the airplane he saw crashed into the pentagon and then was no plane, but rubble, was only quoted with his last sentence "There was no plane", creating the assumption he saw no plane. No, I don't believe everything a man with agenda tells on the internet.
  • Witnesses may be wrong. They don't anticipate moves of the shooter and so think he is more than one person. Or mistake echoes for real shots and so report shooting from multiple direction, hence multiple shooters.
  • No other incident is relevant to the El Paso shooting. Especially not to argue against the five questions, observations for consideration, of this El Paso Walmart incident.
Well, it is police routine to arrest suspects that turn out innocent. Better than to leave suspects in the wild that turn out to be the very criminal they looked for.
It was in the USSR, where several decades ago a first draft of a code of criminal procedure did not mention the possibility that a suspect arrested and accused turned out innocent. You seem to have a similar strain of thought as those who made that draft.
Again, let us confine our observations to what is relevant. The El Paso massacre.
NARRATIVE CONTROL: Multiple reports, witnesses claim that there were “three or four” shooters at El Paso Walmart, but police only claim one

"...​
Multiple gunmen are being reported. “Three suspects” were said to be in custody by a law enforcement official in El Paso, according to a live update on KTSM news. The presence of multiple shooters will often be deleted from the media as the official fake news media narrative will reduce these events to a single shooter. One witness interviewed by KTSM, Glendon Oakley, said he heard there were “four shooters.” Oakley told KTSM that he is in the military and has a concealed carry permit, but did not indicate whether he was carrying a firearm at the time.

Within an hours, however, the story had changed:....."

Because much of what he writes are not his own words? I read enough of the Breivik manifesto (Oslo/Utøya shooter, 2011) to see that he quotes (with only few hints he is quoting) texts from other right wing internet activists, e.g. some "fordman". The el Paso shooter used thoughts from Trump, he may have used words from other people, too.
Again, only the manifesto of the El Paso shooter is relevant.
There is no proof he did not write this.
WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO
Sat Aug 03 2019 22:31:51 ET

And how do you determine the age of a poster? ?-)
Its been reported. The shooter was 21 years old.

Which photo?
The Walmart surveilance photo of the shooter entering the store. My question first off is, where was the usual "Greeter" Walmart has stationed at their entrances?
iu

Because he wants to see and hear, in order to kill more people?
Read my question again. The shooter wore ear covers to block out sound. He would not be able to hear more people.

If you go to a town where 80% are Mexicans, you will shoot at immigrants even in a shopping center.
Eight of the victims were Mexican nationals.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/lamvo/el-paso-texas-shooting-victims-walmart

You may consider someone with an American document (passport etc.) an American, the shooter did not, he only saw whites as true Americans. Maybe the eye protection allowed him to spare people of his "race"?
That would be presuming no white people were killed nor injured.

There are no questions that "blow" the story told by the police. The chances are definitely above zero that pages like the your link may push some people into radical ideas that end up with another shooting.
There is no thing above "zero". Your statement makes no sense.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟75,607.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No other incident is relevant to the El Paso shooting. Especially not to argue against the five questions, observations for consideration, of this El Paso Walmart incident.
My question was how reliable are the stories of more than one gunman. I explained the reason for being critical.
Well, that looks like a normal scenario: At first, there are speculations and misconceptions (e.g.attributing the shooting to gangs), and than the truth emerges and the fake rumors are replaced by the true story.

As to your youtube link: The soldier is very emotional, and since English is not my mother tongue I have difficulties to understand him. To fast, not entirely standard English. I did not hear him speaking about the number of shooters, maybe the time of when he does may help me to hear it.

witness interviewed by KTSM, Glendon Oakley, said he heard there were “four shooters.”
What about the person he heard it from?

One Again, only the manifesto of the El Paso shooter is relevant.
And now I was able to read it I can't see anything that a 21-old guy could not write.

Its been reported. The shooter was 21 years old.
This was not my question. I wanted to know how you determine the age of an author from the text he writes? You seem to arrive at an age of the manifesto author that is not consistent with the age of the shooter. The age of the shooter is reported, but where did you get the age of the author?

My question first off is, where was the usual "Greeter" Walmart has stationed at their entrances?
Don't know. Are there greeters at every US Walmart (I haven't seen one in a German Walmart)? Are greeters allowed to make a pause so sometimes there is no one there? Was the greeter shot down before the picture was taken?

Read my question again. The shooter wore ear covers to block out sound. He would not be able to hear more people.
The ear protection used by German military block loud sounds, esp. explosions and near gun shots, but allow normal sound to pass with rather little damping. I just supposed he used something like this.

Eight of the victims were Mexican nationals.
And together with citizens of Mexican origin they sum up to 16 at least. Look at the names in the list!

That would be presuming no white people were killed nor injured.
Well, whites are in the minority (unless you consider Mexicans as white, of course).

There is no thing above "zero". Your statement makes no sense.
There are many things with more that zero probability, including "pages like the your link may push some people into radical ideas that end up with another shooting".

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟219,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...Deflecting responsibility from the psycho shooter and his hatred for immigrants because those same politicians are responsible for cultivating that hatred being El Paso is a "Sanctuary City"....
That's an odd and interesting concept - that treating certain people with dignity and humanity "cultivates hatred" for those people. That's akin to saying that treating women with respect is inciting incels. :scratch:

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟850,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
EL PASO, Texas – The suspect accused of killing 22 people and injuring more than two dozen others in a rampage that targeted Mexicans at a Walmart has been charged with 90 federal charges, including 44 federal hate crimes.

The charges include 22 counts each of hate crime resulting in death, hate crime involving attempt to kill and use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence, as well as 21 counts of use of a firearm to commit murder during and in relation to a crime of violence.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟850,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
EL PASO, Texas – The suspect accused of killing 22 people and injuring more than two dozen others in a rampage that targeted Mexicans at a Walmart has been charged with 90 federal charges, including 44 federal hate crimes.

The charges include 22 counts each of hate crime resulting in death, hate crime involving attempt to kill and use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence, as well as 21 counts of use of a firearm to commit murder during and in relation to a crime of violence.
Patrick Crusius pleaded guilty Wednesday at the Albert Armendariz Sr. Federal Courthouse in Downtown El Paso, according to court records.

Crusius, of Allen, Texas, on Aug. 3, 2019, drove from the Dallas suburb to El Paso with a variant of an AK-47 assault rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, according to the federal indictment.

Once in El Paso, he allegedly uploaded a racist tirade online stating, “This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas,” he wrote. “I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion.”

Patrick Crusius pleaded guilty Wednesday to all 90 charges in connection with the Aug. 3, 2019, mass shooting. The charges included 23 counts of hate crimes resulting in death, 23 counts of use of a firearm to commit murder during and in relation to a crime of violence, 22 counts of hate crimes involving an attempt to kill, and 22 counts of use of a firearm during and in relation to a crime of violence.

Prosecution has recommended 90 consecutive life sentences.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟850,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟850,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Man who killed 23 people in Texas Walmart shooting targeting Latinos sentenced to 90 life terms by federal judge

Patrick Crusius, the mass shooter who killed 23 people at an El Paso Walmart in one of the deadliest attacks targeting Latinos in modern US history, was sentenced to 90 consecutive life terms by a federal judge on Friday.

Authorities say Crusius rampaged through the El Paso Walmart with the sole intention of killing Mexican people and immigrants. At least eight of those killed were Mexican nationals, according to Mexico’s Secretary of Foreign Affairs Marcelo Ebrard. Crusius is also believed to have posted a hate-filled screed online just minutes before the shooting in which he espoused xenophobic and White supremacist beliefs.

[The defense attorney] later told reporters his client is not a racist but instead suffers from a “broken brain” and “history of severe mental illness.”

A potential death sentence looms in the separate state trial, which El Paso District Attorney Bill Hicks anticipates will be held sometime in 2024 or 2025, but the date has yet to be set by a judge, according to his spokesperson Jennifer Cortes.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟850,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Man who killed 23 people in Texas Walmart shooting targeting Latinos sentenced to 90 life terms by federal judge

Patrick Crusius, the mass shooter who killed 23 people at an El Paso Walmart in one of the deadliest attacks targeting Latinos in modern US history, was sentenced to 90 consecutive life terms by a federal judge on Friday.

Authorities say Crusius rampaged through the El Paso Walmart with the sole intention of killing Mexican people and immigrants.
https://news.yahoo.com/texas-walmar...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Texas Walmart shooter agrees to pay more than $5M to families over 2019 racist attack

He was 21 years old and had dropped out of community college when police say he drove more than 700 miles from his home near Dallas to target Hispanics with an AK-style rifle inside and outside the store.

[So it's not likely this murderous loser can or will ever pay anything like that amount.]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums