Columbus, Ohio, USA
✟7,658.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
When I was 17, my friends tried to force me to join a cult under threat of death. There was no way to PROVE they were in a cult, as they used a hidden form of communication to express their evil. I decided to get away from them, accepted that God could protect me from them, and became a Christian.

After I got saved, I found the same problems in the church I attended, so I quit going to church, dropped out of Bible college, and lived in my mom's basement with no job for 2 years. I came to believe that if I used money I would accidentally, against my will, be receiving the mark of the beast. The devil beat my mind into a pulp for 2 years until I eventually believed I needed to escape the world by fleeing to the mountains like Matthew 24 says, because of the abomination of desolation.

I never made it to the top of the mountain, though I tried quite a few times. Eventually, I gave up and tried to blaspheme the Holy Spirit to damn myself so I could go home, have sex, and eat Wendy's, like everybody else was doing.

After being hospitalized for Bipolar disorder, I sought God again, and God finally showed me I had done nothing UNFORGIVABLE. He said if I was on His side, I was with Him, and He would forgive my foolish words. Over the years, because of doubt, I went back and forth from righteous living to unrighteous living. Eventually, faith kicked in and I became a witness without fear, and now I live a good life.

I know I am not going to hell, and I don't blaspheme along with the world, and I look forward and know I am going to heaven every day. I live a very victorious life now. My name is Matt. I live in Ohio.

If you have had similar experiences or want to talk to me, message me.

There are so many evil people in this world posing as Christians that it is sometimes hard to know who you can trust, so I look all over for people like me. One day, I want to be a preacher in churches and share what I have learned in my life and my passion for the Word of God. God is so good, and there is nothing impossible with Him, even using money in a Babylonian system, supporting yourself, and taking care of yourself by the grace of God. You don't have to blaspheme to live a prosperous life, and this I have learned well. I have my own apartment and a good living right now, and I search for others to help along in getting over the schemes of the enemy.

Please contact or write back to my thread. Thank you and God bless you with all sincerity. Amen.

- Matthew Downey

:hi:
Luke 21:17-19

Luke 21:17-19

Status
Not open for further replies.