Visit site
✟17,854.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Share what is on you mind let me know how your day went:confused: , Share what you saw oon the news:pray: , what happened at church:amen: . just share what is on you mind. post as much as you want and as much as you want. Just as you know keep it clean. God Bless you all.:clap:

www.onamissionforjc.com

heavb30

Veteran
Jul 4, 2007
Visit site
✟17,854.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thinking about my FIL who had to go to the E.R. tonight. Please pray for him. Is name is Harry

Hope all is going well with your FIL hope he get out of the ER sone. I will pray for you and your FIL and hope.

Lord I pray for the truth I pray that you help the turth as they need you lord. I pray that you place your healing hand on the truths FIL and that you heal them Lord. for lord it is in your name we Pray. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thinking about a police officer who was almost killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver. He was coming from his small town 30 miles away to take a prisoner from the state prison to the county jail (which are a mile apart), just because the county wouldn't authorize the expense for the transport.

Upvote 0