Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is better than the Do Not Call List!........................

The phone rang as I was sitting down to my evening meal and as I answered, I was greeted with "Is this Karl Brummer." Not sounding anything like my name, I asked who is calling. The telemarketer said he was with The Rubber Band Powered Freezer Company or something like that.
Then I asked him if he knew Karl personally and why he was calling this number. I then said, off to the side, "Get some pictures at various angles of the body and some blood smears." I then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that he had entered into a murder scene and must stay on the line because we were already recording and tracing this call and he could expect to be receiving a summons to testify in this murder case.
I questioned the caller at great length as to his name, address, phone number at home, who he worked for, how he knew the dead guy, and could he prove where he had been one hour before he made this call. The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given in a very shaky voice.
I then told him that we had located his position and the police were entering the building to take him into custody. At that point, I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his running away.
My wife asked me as I returned to our table, why I had tears streaming down my face...so help me I couldn't tell her for about 15 minutes. My meal was cold but it was the best meal I have had in a long, long time.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DrAmA_Q33n

Apr 5, 2006
L-town, washington
✟317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Oh my gosh!!!!!!
i was laughing SOOOOO hard when i read this...^_^ :thumbsup:

it is really funny!

im definatly going to try it:D

i'll be at my grandparents house a lot this summer... they get telemarketers ALL the time (like 3 times a day) so i will have plenty of opportunities to practice;) LOL

this should be fun^_^

~maechelle

Upvote 0