Visit site
✟2,190.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Any reason why you only seem to be posting news articles that make liberals look bad?

Liberals certainly don't need any assistance from Voeg in order to look bad! They do that quite well by themselves, thank you! :D ^_^

Reactions: Voegelin
Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Liberals certainly don't need any assistance from Voeg in order to look bad! They do that quite well by themselves, thank you! :D ^_^

Trouble is Chris Matthews on CNBC who worked for Jimmy Carter, Tim Russert of NBC who worked for Tip O' Neil, George Stephanopoulos at ABC who worked for the Clintons, Matthew Stanley Cooper who is married to the Clinton's media guru and other members of the Liberal Media tend to not dwell on the crimes allegedly or in fact committed by their fellow party members.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Teacher fixation threads, yet all posts off topic. wt?
Well, what is there to say on the actual topic? It's an article about a random teacher, so I knew there had to be some ulterior motive behind Voegelin's posting this.

Reactions: happydance
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mling

Knight of the Woeful Countenance (in training)
Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I just figured that it was a jab at liberals considering Voegelin's track record.

don't help him out. It's an article about a vocational school teacher who molested or behaved inappropriately with his students. Nothing about it says anything about liberals. If he wants to suggest some wild leap that voc teachers are extra liberal, or teachers are all democrats, and this just proves how evil they are, make *him* say it. Don't give him a leg up.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
don't help him out. It's an article about a vocational school teacher who molested or behaved inappropriately with his students. Nothing about it says anything about liberals. If he wants to suggest some wild leap that voc teachers are extra liberal, or teachers are all democrats, and this just proves how evil they are, make *him* say it. Don't give him a leg up.
You know what? You're right. I shouldn't have provoked him, and I'm honestly sorry for doing so. I hope you can forgive me. (No sarcasm intended.)

Upvote 0

Mling

Knight of the Woeful Countenance (in training)
Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know what? You're right. I shouldn't have provoked him, and I'm honestly sorry for doing so. I hope you can forgive me. (No sarcasm intended.)

oh, I'll find a way to forgive you, *somehow*. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums