Peacenik
Oct 18, 2007
✟8,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi. :)

Just looking for a place to hang out and maybe learn about Jesus. I picked Christian for my faith because I am interestted in becomming one. I did not know there was a "seeker" thingy or I would have picked that.

This is a BIG board... have lurked as a guest and read things ... just wondering where is the best place on here to learn about who Jesus really is? I don't like debates or theology fights. Thanks.

ChristianMama84

Hey, y'all!
Site Supporter
Feb 21, 2007
Northwest Alabama
✟53,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi. :)

Just looking for a place to hang out and maybe learn about Jesus. I picked Christian for my faith because I am interestted in becomming one. I did not know there was a "seeker" thingy or I would have picked that.

This is a BIG board... have lurked as a guest and read things ... just wondering where is the best place on here to learn about who Jesus really is? I don't like debates or theology fights. Thanks.
If you have questions I can try to help you, I'm not real sure on where the best place to learn about Jesus is. :sorry: I don't like debates/arguing either, so you don't have to worry about that. :thumbsup:

As for the custom avatar, I'm assuming you mean the little people to the left. You click on Character at the very top of the screen and choose all 5 things under the Character Items and then Equip them. Then choose clothing under Armor. If you would like, you can also add Special Items.

God bless you!!

Upvote 0

shepsgirl

Veteran
Sep 21, 2007
✟9,301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Welcome!!! At the bottom of any of the foru.ms. screens, there are links. (about us, contact us, etc.) There is one called: be a christian. You could click on that. If you have a bible, a good way to learn about Jesus is to read through the gospels. (Matthew-John)
If you have any questions about the site look up to the top of the screen and there is a menu, go to FAQ. I hope you have a great time here and find the answers your looking for. If you need any help, pm me and I'll try to help you.:wave:

Upvote 0