Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟77,261.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Our living God is our living Judge. His commandments are written IN OUR HEART and not in man's external handwritings of church ordinances.

Deu 6:4-6 KJV
(4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
(5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
(6) And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

We are not to do after the “manners”…that is, the STATUTES…of the nations that are round about us but keep the Lord’s statutes (that are written inside us) and judgments instead.

The nations around us have their handwriting of ordinances (their constitutions, by-laws, statutes, ordinances, etc) that they use to govern and judge themselves with.
The world's governments are built upon man’s external handwritings and not the internal writing of God. God's government is within us.

We are not to copy what they do for our gatherings in His name. We are not to have our own “handwriting of ordinances” standing in the holy place: where we assemble together in our worship of God. We must not do and copy after their statutes….copying their handwritings and placing them in our churches to keep and serve rather than keep and serve His internally written commandments.

Eze 11:12
(12) And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners
(STATUTES) of the heathen that are round about you.

We shall not go after other “gods”….other elohim….other judges…of the gods of the people around us.

Their “gods” are their handwritings which they use to govern and judge themselves with rather than be in the kingdom/government of God (whose government is within our hearts).

The nations around us are godless as they make handwritings (their worldly constitutions, etc) to govern themselves with. We must not imitate them in this and place external handwritings in our churches to “govern” and judge ourselves.

We must fear Him….the LORD our God….our Judge….and serve Him and swear by His name/authority.

He is the authority and not some man’s handwriting of ordinances. We must seek His kingdom/government first and His righteousness and not our church “government" and its so-called works of “righteousness” as dictated in their church scribes’ handwritings of ordinances.

Deu 6:12-15 KJV
(12) Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
(13) Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
(14) Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

(15) (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

His government/kingdom is within us. This is His covenant with us: He puts His laws into our hearts and in our minds does He write them and our sins and iniquities will He remember no more.

Heb 10:
(15) Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
(16) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(17) And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

(18) Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

We have boldness to enter into the holy places (plural) by the blood of Jesus. The holy places being talked about are our gatherings in His name.

(19) Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest (HOLY PLACES) by the blood of Jesus,
(20) By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
(21) And having an high priest over the house of God;

The “holy places” are our assembling of ourselves together in His name. We are His temple. We must not defile His temple. We must not have a church handwriting of ordinances/dogmas in our assemblies…in the holy place. It is the “abomination of desolation” that should not be found in the holy place….in our gathering together.

Heb 10:24-25 KJV
(24) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
(25) Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

He gives us one heart and a new spirit within us so that we may walk in HIS statutes and keep HIS ordinances and DO them.

Eze 11:19-21 KJV
(19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
(20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

But we must not walk after the external handwritings of men…..their detestable things and their abominations. We must not lust after those things. They are for the godless nations around us who do not have His internal government within their hearts. They eat from the other "tree" of which we are not to partake of.

(21) But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Let us not forget the COVENANT of the LORD our God…our Judge…which He makes with us.

The churches handwritings of ordinances are “graven images” we must not make or do instead of keeping what is written in our hearts and minds by Him.

Deu 4:23-24 KJV
(23) Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.
(24) For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

The abomination of “desolation” is the external handwriting of church ordinances standing in the “holy place”…in our assembling together in His name…where it should not be found. It “desolates” the holy place as the glory of God departs from our gathering together.

Mat 24:
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

“whoso reads, let him understand” = " yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation." It was Daniel who could read and know the handwriting on the wall.

When we understand what it is, we are to depart from that "gathering" and flee to the mountains of His righteousness which are higher than the handwritings.

Dan 5:17 KJV
(17) Then Daniel answered and said before the king, Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation.

In Daniel, The finger of God points to what the problem is: a handwriting.

The handwriting was written upon the plaster of the wall of the king’s “palace”…that is, the TEMPLE of the King.

It is found in the Temple of God ( we are His temple) and is written against the “candlestick”…the lampstand…which is found in the “holy place” of His tabernacle.

Dan 5:5 KJV
(5) In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

God lets us know what the “abomination of desolation” is: a handwriting of man’s hand.

The glory of God departs (leaves His temple desolate of His glory) when we change His glory for an “image”….a HANDWRITING of ordinances…made like the godless nations handwritings around us. The nations are comparable to the beasts, etc as they do not have His Spirit. They are given over to a reprobate/rejected mind for such things.

Rom 1:22-23 KJV
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

The birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things = the “gentiles” or nations around us.

Act 11:6-9 KJV
(6) Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
(7) And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.
(8) But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.
(9) But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Act 11:18 KJV
(18) When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Act 10:34-35 KJV
(34) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
(35) But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

The glory of God departs His temple when we find a graven images in it.... handwritings. The abomination of desolation….from His departing.

The handwritings…the graven images…of church ordinances (which are patterned after the nations …. Forms of creeping things, and abominable beasts….around us) should not be found in His temple…in our gathering together in His name.

The external handwritings of church ordinances are the “idols of the house of Israel” that are being followed and revered rather than the internal writing of God’s commandments in our hearts and minds.

Eze 8:8-10 KJV
(8) Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.
(9) And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.
(10) So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.