Swtor

Sarrapin

Oct 20, 2010
✟15,289.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
Still disappointed that they didn't make a single player RPG game. I wonder if they'll make you pay for playing it?

I didn't even realise that it's coming out so soon. I just hope after this that LA will finally start listening to its customers and bring out games that we've been hoping for for about a decade..

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Still disappointed that they didn't make a single player RPG game. I wonder if they'll make you pay for playing it?

I didn't even realise that it's coming out so soon. I just hope after this that LA will finally start listening to its customers and bring out games that we've been hoping for for about a decade..
They say it will appeal to single players...like me. But if it is tailored for single players and there is still a monthly charge, well. That cuts me out.

And I'm very disappointed that Bioware did this to their base that is single players.
:doh:

Upvote 0

fffaux

Feb 8, 2009
✟15,555.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it is an awesome game! it's what an MMORPG should be, an RPG you play online. the story is amazing, i play a sith inquisitor with my guild and i am loving every minute of it. if you can afford it give it a try, its totally worth it! and of course i would be remiss if i didnt tell you to play sith with the Imperial Fleet guild on Sword of Ajunta Pall.

Upvote 0

fffaux

Feb 8, 2009
✟15,555.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
this is an epic bump, but hey, it would be a shame to let this go unanswered.

Juyo is the aggressive saber form that uses the force to create a mass of wild, difficult to control swings made to break defenses. Form VII was around for milennia, even back to the old republic, but Mace Windu worked on the form more, at the cost of a jedi or two turning to the dark side because of it.

anyway, massive thread necro.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
this is an epic bump, but hey, it would be a shame to let this go unanswered.

Juyo is the aggressive saber form that uses the force to create a mass of wild, difficult to control swings made to break defenses. Form VII was around for milennia, even back to the old republic, but Mace Windu worked on the form more, at the cost of a jedi or two turning to the dark side because of it.

anyway, massive thread necro.
:thumbsup:

And what is the name of Master Windu's favorite form?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I got a chance to check it out when my brother visited. I wasn't all that impressed. Waaaay too much detail. Not enough to grab you and make you feel like you're immersed in playing a game...more like bean counting. Just one big grind. And the controls were clumsy as are the graphics.

I don't play MMOs, so that's the view of a die-hard single player who isn't even interested in playing this one.

Upvote 0