Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The little 2 shot ones hide pretty well in the glove box. Just enough to give you time to get out of the situation.

I want at least 8-10 rounds.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want at least 8-10 rounds.

I have that too. Just depends on what vehicle I'm in. Even though we can conceal carry I just throw them in the glove box and forget about them. I'm not much of a carrying a gun on me kind of guy.

Upvote 0

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I have that too. Just depends on what vehicle I'm in. Even though we can conceal carry I just throw them in the glove box and forget about them. I'm not much of a carrying a gun on me kind of guy.
Is your glove box locked?

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Me neither. I would only carry in certain circumstances, even though my instructor adjures us to carry at all times.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me neither. I would only carry in certain circumstances, even though my instructor adjures us to carry at all times.

here in Kentucky there are so many people around me locked and loaded somebody criminal would have to be crazy to fire off a few rounds and expect to live.

Upvote 0

Yoko.52

Dec 4, 2020
Chicago
✟9,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
3. Adult citizens don't need a license to own a gun because the Constitution of the United States of America recognizes their right to own a gun. Neither do we need a license to exercise free-speech.
Oh yes they do...that right was about Militia not any Tom Dick Or Jane being able to have a gun. The need gun laws or control was not an issue 200 years ago and I have know doubt what so ever the founding fathers if they could have imagined what this country was going to turn to they would put gun laws in there. Every country on the planet that allows guns and stresses common sense gun laws have less violent crime...that is not fantasy or to take one from Donnie...fake news. Most gun accidents are caused by idiots who get a gun and have no training. One of the saddest stories I ever heard was when a sister and her brother were playing video games and she would not give her brother a controller and he went and got mommy and daddies gun and killed her. He was two young I believe 9 to have any concept of life or death or the consequences of his actions. His parents did not make sure there son understood gun safety or make sure there kid could not touch it.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is the trick there...they think of guns as a responsibility not a right,.
We think of them as both.

Here’s how the Swedish system works: Only responsible people are trusted with firearms.
In the US, citizens are presumed to be responsible until proven otherwise. It a better system than one in which so-called "rights" are mere gifts of the State.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes they do...that right was about Militia not any Tom Dick Or Jane being able to have a gun.
It most certainly was, and is. The Militia is all adult citizens who are able to carry arms.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
here in Kentucky there are so many people around me locked and loaded somebody criminal would have to be crazy to fire off a few rounds and expect to live.

I came through Kentucky years ago. Stopped at a country tavern for a beer. It was like a scene out of "Deliverance". I didn't hang around for a second beer. :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I came through Kentucky years ago. Stopped at a country tavern for a beer. It was like a scene out of "Deliverance". I didn't hang around for a second beer. :eek:

Since all the manufacturers left for China its only gone down hill. Can't even find a good school bus to live in anymore. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Since all the manufacturers left for China its only gone down hill. Can't even find a good school bus to live in anymore. :oldthumbsup:

I don't see how it could get much worse. I drove into the country to try and hook up with a waitress I met. It was like being in a "Snuffy Smith" cartoon.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how it could get much worse. I drove into the country to try and hook up with a waitress I met. It was like a scene from a "Snuffy Smith" cartoon.

My grandkids have to walk six miles to school and back in six feet of snow up hill both ways barefoot. Yeah it's getting worse every day.

Good place to retire though. Nice and peaceful in my neighborhood. I like it.

Upvote 0

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes they do...that right was about Militia not any Tom Dick Or Jane being able to have a gun.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It is a matter of fact that American citizens don't need a license to own a gun. The second amendment is about any Tom, Dick, or Jane being able to "keep and bear arms" and to join a militia.

The need gun laws or control was not an issue 200 years ago and I have know doubt what so ever the founding fathers if they could have imagined what this country was going to turn to they would put gun laws in there.

A much higher percentage of the population owned guns then than now.

Every country on the planet that allows guns and stresses common sense gun laws have less violent crime...that is not fantasy or to take one from Donnie...fake news. Most gun accidents are caused by idiots who get a gun and have no training. One of the saddest stories I ever heard was when a sister and her brother were playing video games and she would not give her brother a controller and he went and got mommy and daddies gun and killed her. He was two young I believe 9 to have any concept of life or death or the consequences of his actions. His parents did not make sure there son understood gun safety or make sure there kid could not touch it.

It is indeed idiotic to not lock up our guns such that a child could access them. This is tragic. But this is also criminal. How is it that imposing an unconstitutional license to own a gun would prevent a situation like this?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see how it could get much worse. I drove into the country to try and hook up with a waitress I met. It was like being in a "Snuffy Smith" cartoon.

Headed outdoors. Good talking to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No but my truck is and my big German shepherd likes to sleep under it.

My daughter's boyfriend had a big yellow lab that he took with him everywhere he went. Left him in his van to watch over stuff. If anyone came near he growled...so deep and loud he sounded more like a lion than a dog. First time I heard him the hair on my neck stood up. :eek:

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Sweden may have the answer to America’s gun problem

That is the trick there...they think of guns as a responsibility not a right,.
I would submit we do not have a gun problem in the United States, we have a sin problem. Nearly all legal American gun owners are responsible with their weapons. Having government create arbitrary standards of responsibility in order to exercise ones right to self protection is just gun control by a different title.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sweden may have the answer to America’s gun problem
America doesn't have a gun problem. The problem isn't guns, it's criminality. The solution to criminality is more guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think the issue is the second amendment and why the second amendment was written. It had nothing to do with hunting.

The wording was debated for some time, but the final iteration ensures the right of the individual to keep and bear arms in perpetuity.

• Winner
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0