Surviving Life?

survivinglife

Feb 10, 2005
✟127.00
Faith
Baptist
All my life I have struggled to survive. With abuse in my childhood, neglect in my family, divorce, and a new disease. I hold my head high know God is all powerful. But with the latest struggles, I feel so tired, lonesome, and a little depressed. I don't think I am posessed, but I do think the devil haunts me. At night I hear and see things. I pray. I go to church. I have a strong faith. I even have faith that God will heal my marriage. My six year old son is angry and hurt with the divorce. All he says is how he wants us to be together again. It hurts. My best friend shut me out. She pops in and out of my life when its convienent for her. My mother tries to prostitute me. My cousin recently molested me. I struggle with a disease of battle good and evil. Any advice. Anybody there to talk. Email me. Pray.

Reactions: Blessed2003

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi! Welcome to CF! Have a happy Valentine's Day! God bless you. There is a struggles forum that may be a good place to ask for advice. Please know that we care and I'm praying that you find peace in Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums