Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Voters in 16 states and one territory will make their voices heard Tuesday in the biggest primary election day of the 2024 cycle. Also known as Super Tuesday, this biggest single primary contest day will result in over a third of delegates assigned to determine the Republican presidential nominee.

There's 16 states voting today, and mine is one of them but I may not be able to make it to the voting booth today.

My pain level is really high and I'm trying to take enough pain medicine to get myself in the shower, dressed and out the door but at this point I think it's not happening.

By the time the pain is low enough to do anything I'm probably going to look like a suspicious sort going into the cop shop to vote.... Hahaha

So who's voting? What do people think is going to happen today?

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Voting today in my red state is an exercise in futility, and the primary has no viable alternatives (in either party).

But we have some judicial races--and some good incumbents who believe in restorative justice.

And some Supreme Court races. For that reason I'll vote.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The only thing on the ballot here is the presidential primary and considering last time there was a comparative primary Biden won without even campaigning in the state at all I'm aware of, I'm not going to bother.

You never know if the tides have changed in your state. Might be different this election.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,459.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Unless you're voting for Biden you never know if the tides have changed in your state. Might be different this election.
It won't. The last primary was incredibly competitive and Biden won handily with no effort, including against one of our Senators. I don't expect two no-name politicians to do any better.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0