everbecoming2007

Dec 4, 2012
wherever I am at any given moment
✟70,470.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Anyone else doing anything in place of Sunday worship? What do you do?

I do not actually do anything additional, although I offer prayers and intercessions and psalms daily. I don't really know what to add. But my devotions take on a different feel now that that's all I do.

In a way, I am coping well because for me spirituality is a daily affair and most of my engagement with it is outside of church. But I do miss the service of course.

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟976,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
My church is streaming Morning and Evening prayer Sundays and Wednesdays. I do Sunday morning Morning Prayer with my Priests, and at 11:00 I worship online with the service from the Washington National Cathedral. I think it is extremely well done.

Upvote 0

everbecoming2007

Dec 4, 2012
wherever I am at any given moment
✟70,470.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My church is streaming Morning and Evening prayer Sundays and Wednesdays. I do Sunday morning Morning Prayer with my Priests, and at 11:00 I worship online with the service from the Washington National Cathedral. I think it is extremely well done.

I am considering joining a friend in another state via Zoom for morning prayer.

As bad as this situation is, there are opportunities for making connections at this time that may not have otherwise arisen.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,520,948.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
As bad as this situation is, there are opportunities for making connections at this time that may not have otherwise arisen.

This is so true. I'm livestreaming Morning Prayer six days a week, and getting far more engagement with that, than I ever have people in church.

Upvote 0