MadFingerPainter

in His hands
Jun 12, 2006
KS
✟18,077.00
Faith
Baptist
Many times I have seen the saved and unsaved alike question why God would "let" anyone suffer. Right now I am asking Him the same question. I am facing a physical issue that will likely worsen over time. And yes...I will admit...I am afraid. I think because I have only been saved a few short years that I simply haven't grown enough to quite understand it all. But I do believe I am getting there. I also feel that what I am facing is simply God's way of taking me to another level of faith. I believe that in order for us to grow we must have trials in our lives. If everything was peachy all the time we would never learn anything. I did some looking in the bible on suffering. I will share a brief bit of commentary that caught my eye...

During trials we experience the presence of God. At these times we humble ourselves before God and admit that we need His presence. When adversity comes into our lives, we usually want God to do a removal job, but He desires to do an improving job. In Hebrews chapter 4, He says that He will give us grace to help in times of infirmity.
http://www.gotothebible.com/HTML/Suffering.html

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Apparently whatever it is that He wants me to learn He is preparing me for. And when I have the knowledge He wants me to have I will in turn give testimony of it. I don't understand the "why"...I don't have to. All I need to concern myself with is continuing on my journey and being obedient to Christ. Whatever you are dealing with right now...relax...God promises He will never leave or forsake us. I truly believe that He will not. Even when things get their worst...I will look to Him for comfort as I always do.
May God bless you and keep you always... :angel: