Chicagoland
✟29,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
it breaks the style rule, says iklepac, as he pops the collar on his pink polo shirt that's only tucke in above the belt buckle, tilts his trucker hat and rambles out of the thread in his flip flops and over sized sunglasses...

Upvote 0

Braticus

Mrs. Marbzz
Nov 30, 2006
Canada
✟21,041.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
it breaks the style rule, says iklepac, as he pops the collar on his pink polo shirt that's only tucke in above the belt buckle, tilts his trucker hat and rambles out of the thread in his flip flops and over sized sunglasses...
AHAHAHHAHAHA...thanks for tickling my funny bone Iklepac!

I think that because black is the absense of colour, it is a good go between. (Black is also my FAVOURITE colour). I always wear brown shoes with jeans. The only suggestion is a brown belt instead of the black one. The shirt is ok, but the shoes and belt should match.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Braticus

Mrs. Marbzz
Nov 30, 2006
Canada
✟21,041.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Your shoes and belt don't match. But that doesn't really matter if your shirt is not tucked in.

That's definately not true with leather though.
Word! Brown leather is way better! ;) A brown leather shoe, well oiled, is always a good addition to a wardrobe. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gam3rG1rl4Chr1st

Mar 11, 2007
Bay Area, California
✟16,085.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What rule is there that wearing a:
1. black t-shirt w/
2. blue jeans w/
3. brown casual shoes w/
4. a black belt

is against the rules?

reply to the poll if you believe this breaks the unwritten book of style or if it doesn't.

:D

Oh boy I hope that's not against the rules. LOL. I'm not one of those girls that collects shoes. So the shoes I wear the most are my tan skater shoes. Yes, they are mens' shoes. And I wear all kinds of different colored shirts when I wear those shoes. Oh yeah and jeans rock. If that breaks some kind of rule.....oh well. I'll just make a fashion statement then. hehehe :cool:

Upvote 0

silentpoet

Contributor
Jun 1, 2004
Arkansas
✟23,457.00
Faith
Nazarene
Politics
US-Others
What rule is there that wearing a:
1. black t-shirt w/
2. blue jeans w/
3. brown casual shoes w/
4. a black belt

is against the rules?

reply to the poll if you believe this breaks the unwritten book of style or if it doesn't.

:D
You're a guy, you're not supposed to care if it breaks a style rule.

Upvote 0