• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

stupid UK

NoelAsa

Senior Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
At Computer
✟23,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is all in your perspective. I was very happy to see a commoner in the royal family. That means that there is hope for the rest of us 99.9% who are not of royal blood. Besides, the only thing that really makes a person royal is a family taking over a country and declaring themselves the rulers and passing it down in their family. We all started out the same. Nothing to get so upset about, unless you are part of the actual royal family and do not like us commoners.

Upvote 0

healingrainbow

May 23, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟15,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Whatever happened to the old days when you save a country from a bad monster you become king/queen? back in bc if you slay a dragon or any kind of threatning creature you become a king.
There's hope for the rest of us? yeah right. I prefere to be queen of only my house. You see the more you rule the more responsibies you got and that means more work worry ect... so actually I'm glad that I'm a common person :)

Upvote 0

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and how a commoner got into the royal family
cry.gif

Well now, the world did not fall apart, did it?

(I thought Diana was a commoner along w Wallace Simpson & others; was this the 1st time?)

If what the Royals of the UK do has this kind of effect on you, perhaps we need to
get you in therapy, before something happens to you here in "the real world". Turn off your TV, cancel your subscription to the papers, buy some CD's and you won't be as likely affected by what you dont know. I mean are Wm & what's her name really worth dying for, it is William that got married right?

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Its not worth worrying about. In fact, royal families tend to get kinda inbred, so fresh blood is a good thing. The Habsburgs, a royal family in Austria back in the day, were so inbred that you could always tell a habsburg from everyone else by the shape of their nose, they all had the same nose. :)

In truth, kings do not rise to power by slaying dragons or bears or anything like that. They rise to power by being more ruthless, more cunning, more manipulative than their peers. In other words, royals are jerks from a long way back. ;)

peace

Upvote 0