moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thing is, if you and your partner have intimate knowledge of the G-spot and where the woman's is, then you're going to be enjoying sex a lot more. This is because the G-spot, when stimulated, makes [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] like 10 times more explosive and intense.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

GrannieAnnie

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2007
Western Australia
✟18,813.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess I'm just an old...fuddy duddy....this sort of intimacy isn't something I really feel comfortable seeing discussed in public...and I was amazed to see it in a ....news and current events....forum, rather than in a more select forum.....but I know I'm not as open minded as many.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well I guess I'm just an old...fuddy duddy....this sort of intimacy isn't something I really feel comfortable seeing discussed in public...and I was amazed to see it in a ....news and current events....forum, rather than in a more select forum.....but I know I'm not as open minded as many.
Why? Public discussion of sexuality is something that should occur. And why? Because the more we learn about sex, the more enjoyable and risk free it'll become. :)

Upvote 0

immersedingrace

I feel like I've been dipped in Diamonds!
Aug 10, 2004
New York City
✟19,895.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The human body doesn't have or not have parts.
Either everyone has the parts, or they don't.
I believe that some women's G spot is not accessable.

They have it but it is covered by, or hidden behind other
body parts.

I also believe men and women start out similar, and male or female parts are similar, the prostate of the man is suppose to be the "G" spot(or instant pleasure spot), which would mean the uterus would be the equivalent in a woman. But I am not a Dr, nor did I stay at a holiday inn express last night.;)

Ummm, some women are born without a uterus. Some are born without arms, legs, etc, which can't be traced to alcohol or someother external cause.

I'm sure some women are born with out the G-spot and I'm sure there are other body parts/organs that women and men are born without.

Upvote 0