Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So just heard in my neck of the woods by Tuesday morning we will have up to 2 feet of snow. Starting some time Sunday. I will be finishing a 6 day work week Monday, only problem is the person who usually helps me shovel snow will being leaving for a week tomorrow. But what really worries me is my sister has an infusion on Tuesday which means not only will I have to shovel all that on my own, but than turn around and help her which is a physical job making it 7 straight days of work and the 7th being by far the most physical. Already postponed my own Doctor appointment for 27th due to this. Please pray that Gd will give me strength for this storm coming and helping my sister. And the ability to stop worrying about it.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So just heard in my neck of the woods by Tuesday morning we will have up to 2 feet of snow. Starting some time Sunday. I will be finishing a 6 day work week Monday, only problem is the person who usually helps me shovel snow will being leaving for a week tomorrow. But what really worries me is my sister has an infusion on Tuesday which means not only will I have to shovel all that on my own, but than turn around and help her which is a physical job making it 7 straight days of work and the 7th being by far the most physical. Already postponed my own Doctor appointment for 27th due to this. Please pray that Gd will give me strength for this storm coming and helping my sister. And the ability to stop worrying about it.
Can you pay someone to help you? I pray you will not overstress yourself one way or another. I pray that the snow won’t be as bad as people are expecting.

I pray that it will melt quickly whatever happens.

I pray that all will work out well and that you will not be overworked.

Upvote 0