Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
she is not worth loving, only human beings are worth caring about. worship of a country is a sin against God, we do not belong to this world. there is no justice from her and even if she fell over people would not understand that america is full of wickedness and violence. she spends more money on wars than all other countries combined. the church ought not to think she can be part of a country, she belongs only to Jesus.

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i go to nyc quite a bit from Europe. I am planning on going again in a few months but the other day I woke up to a picture of the statue of liberty which fell off her platform. What do you think this could mean?
The Statue of Liberty represents a number of things such as friendship between nations & freedom from oppression (liberty). Symbolically according to the Word of God, when something falls over or falls to the ground, it represents a 'falling away' or cessation of these things.
Your vision or dream (night vision) may be in regards to the USA, but most likely has a personal meaning for you indicating you are soon going to experience this in your life. Since you are not a citizen of the USA I'm gathering this is a foretelling of things to come for you personally. It seems there is a time of oppression coming your way personally...
There is most certainly a time of oppression & division coming to the USA.. Hmm.. perhaps the friendly ties between Europe & America will be split also, considering the statue of liberty was a gift from France. Something to watch for.
Bless you

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Eyesee

It's all about Jesus
Jun 14, 2012
North Texas
✟15,906.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't believe God is done with America anymore than he was done with Israel when she sinned as she did. Surely she is being chastened and she needs to be, but I hold to the hope that our Father will send revival before utter desolation. Let's not forget my friends, that God does not delight in the punishment of the wicked, but rather repentance.

There is a veil over the eyes of the people in this nation, and a lethargy and apathy in the church that needs to be refined out. Remember, God places the responsibility for the healing of a nation on those who will "Humble themselves and pray" (2 Chronicles 7:14) - that's you and I. Therefore let us not stand by and watch our nation go down the tubes! Let us pray that God would move on the hearts of the people in this nation and repent!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnalv

Jan 12, 2013
The very south part of Texas, 3 miles from the Mex
✟15,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Babylon the great is fallen. With Korea threating the U.S., we must be ready, we all live here together regardless., There is a great tribulation coming already, and no matter what people say or pray, God will make it happen in order for prophecy to come to pass. Our best defense, stay with God.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't go to cities if at all possible
There's an idea -- visit the US, but avoid DC and NYC.
There are many threats against New York, and many dreams about it falling through flood, storm, attack, economic collapse, or other means. Many people blame their misfortune on the success of that city.

There are many Christian in New York City, and many positive activities there -- so it is important that we don't trash every place that shows signs of success. Many of our clothes and household products have their beginnings in offices there. Central offices for many of the goods and services that we use... lending institutions... almost anything you can list has had a base there.

It might seem to have a high concentration of corruption, but there is also a high concentration of good -- a lot is packed into a small area. And that's what makes it such a prime target.

Similarly, the United States is filled with well-meaning Christians. God is active in all our lives, whether we are righteous on our own or not. There are many corrupt people and decisions made, but it is not an unusually corrupt place. There are people who do not lock their doors and windows away from the cities, because they have lived in comfort and mutual trust.

Yes, we need to be humble and repent for our countries -- wherever we are.
But we should not call curses upon the territories we represent -- we should beg for God's blessings and mercy.

Back to the dream, ahem... from a diverse collection of information that has been laid out lately, there seem to be some dominant themes:

1. The potential for economic and political collapse of the US, and a change in governance soon. That trend has been evident for a decade, and accelerates. Falling off the platform -- the foundation -- seems significant.

2. A relief from a downfall in activity of manipulative groups -- as mentioned above with the French Freemasons sending the statue to the US, unsolicited. The country needed to spend money to assemble it, so it sat there awhile. If the dream showed the power of these groups falling -- although i don't see that happening-- I'm not sure how that would fit with your dream.

3. The recent budget cuts have shut down some historic sites to the public. This could be more for security reasons than budget. Someone on the news said this week that closing the Washington Monument has always been tied in with budget cuts... so maybe this shows a similar correlation in your dream.

4. Many people have had dreams and visions of east coast flooding, some including NYC. Over half the ones I have heard seemed to correspond to a large object falling from the sky. Whether that's manmade or wayward asteroid belt clutter, we don't have a lot of control over preventing it.

5. A simple "maybe your plans will fall through" alert.

Since you are planning to visit soon, keep praying and listening for each step of planning. God will guide you -- He is starting to do that right now, so trust that this can be a series of nudges.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a false goddess I read somewhere, the Queen of Heaven, Astarte. Had something to do with Babylon. And it was masonic.

Interesting because after studying different sources (both secular and Christian), some say the Statue of Liberty is actually "lucifer" and others say it's a Masonic (freemason) symbol.

I've heard it said that the statute of liberty (if it's lucifer) is supposed to be the Masons way of saying that the 'god of this age' is victorious by wearing a crown and lifting up a "torch", symbolizing his being the "light bearer"

Just food for thought.

Upvote 0