Texas
✟9,501.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm good this morning. Found out some helpful information and am looking forward to life moving forward. God works in such mysterious ways and when He closes a door, sometimes you just need to look around and see that there are several open windows.

I understand. I got to work today only to find that I had been given a raise and promotion! GOD is awesome!

Upvote 0

Browncoat

Veteran
Nov 24, 2006
Earth
✟9,007.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"-That's a negative there Scotty, we're a military ship, and that's not standard military procedure"

"-Aye Cap'n, but ken we aleast mebeh get a neew Tricocoric Annihilator for the frontal cannons?

"-I'm a bit busy at the moment Scotty, the Theorian princess has just invited me to dinner"

"-Ah that's good ther Cap'n, you and the prencess would make a grreat coople!!"

"-Thank-You Scotty, but that's not for me, I'm a lone ranger, a man who cannot have ties that deep to any person, it's not fair to them, with a life as dangerous as mine..."

-Browncoat

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adammi

A Nicene Christian not in CF's Xians Only Club
Sep 9, 2004
✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Congrats on your promo Texas!

What's wrong with your day Upon?
Not too much.

We had a 2 hour early dismissal because of the snow, so that was great, but in the excitement I forgot my Pyschology book so I can'd do my homework. I'll have to rush and do it in the morning.
And I've been working on an essay all evening.

Upvote 0

TexasCajun1971

You might be a redneck if...
Dec 17, 2006
Texas
✟9,501.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's been a long/weird day. I'm checking into the coffee house for a refuel.
White Chocolate Mocha Espresso as always please.

wow...going for the hard stuff this early? Couldn't be a good day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adammi

A Nicene Christian not in CF's Xians Only Club
Sep 9, 2004
✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I studied psychology in university... loved it because it seemed so common-sense to me. Unfortunately the university I went to (and now work at) is research oriented and discourage people who want to practice psychology. I do guess the research brings in the big-bucks, but I felt so discouraged. How are you enjoying it?
This is just high school level so it won't be nearly as much as what you had in college and I just started the class on Monday so I can't say much about it yet.

I think that I will enjoy it though.
So far, we've only talked about what we will be studying throughout the semester.
From what I understand we will do a lot on the history of psychology, Freudian stuff, and mental illness.

Upvote 0

TexasCajun1971

You might be a redneck if...
Dec 17, 2006
Texas
✟9,501.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
LOL, I don't drink it too often and I don't drink soda so I hope my pancreas is alright.

MINE HAS SPENT THE LAST 5 YEARS TRYING TO SUE ME FOR SEPERATE MAINTENENCE...

TYPE 2 DIABETES...

Upvote 0