Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Tackle hugs his old friend Suzannah! Suz was my first friend here on TAW!!! How have you been Suz?
UNCLE, UNCLE!!!!

^_^

I am good...really...a year of silence and solitude does wonders for the soul....well, okay so maybe it wasn't all that holy...heck, I'm not that holy....but it was fun pretending! I keep company with the Catholic priest, and the Anglican priest back home and we have lots of fun debating Orthodoxy in the pub....we usually draw a crowd and believe it or not, a few folks have actually showed up in Church AND Chapel because of it. LOL

Upvote 0

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I could use a year of solitude, but then I wouldn't be able to make my house payments :(
Trust me...it's over-rated....It's a lot more fun to be with other people....that's how God made us after all...only some people are supposed to be hermits.....the rest of us are intended to be 'out there among the people'.

Glad to hear you're writing a book! Wonderful:clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trust me...it's over-rated....It's a lot more fun to be with other people....that's how God made us after all...only some people are supposed to be hermits.....the rest of us are intended to be 'out there among the people'.

Glad to hear you're writing a book! Wonderful:clap::clap:
I am meant to be with people, I know that, but I think after all I have been through in the past 2 years I could use a bit of solitude to heal and get my soul back in order. The book is being written chapter at a time, so far I have 4 written.

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have to dash for now....but I'll try to get back here before I go to sea.

Michael luvie...you know that I carry that icon in my heart...even if you haven't painted it yet...You will....
Suz, you have no idea how happy it made me to see you on here tonight! I will make sure to keep you in my prayers always, and especially while writing that icon for you. I hope someday I am able to give the icon to you in person.

Upvote 0

GabrielWithoutWings

Strolling through Naraka
Jul 25, 2006
Gainesville, Georgia
✟9,703.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I hate working for friends. I don't know why I keep doing this woman's hair. Every time I do, she complains about price. In the end, she wouldn't pay me because at the last minute, she said she didn't like the cut. I need to stop doing her hair.

Uggh. That's not very nice. Next time, cut her hair like mine.

jadengabe008.jpg

^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ClementofRome

Spelunking the most ancient caves of Xianity
May 27, 2004
✟5,769.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Howdy....boy, busy day. D/L, then lunch with my 14yo daughter, then TO THE BACK YARD!!! Grass is cut and leaves are now raked and I am pooped. The front yard will have to wait until tomorrow.

I got a head full of incense this morning and I am still suffering (or enjoying, as the case may be) the effects! :)

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Busy day here too. I'm working on getting more stuff packed up for our impending move to Fairbanks.
Good luck with the move! I've only visited Fairbanks once and I wouldn't mind living there... well, except I just moved away from just below the Arctic Circle... so I would rather settle for summer in Alaska. :D

Upvote 0

OnTheWay

Nov 21, 2005
✟6,746.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
After much thinking I've decided I'm going Messianic. So how do you think I should break the news to my wife that 3-5 days a month she'll be living out in the back yard in a tent? :p

Sorry, but ever since the discussion on GH regarding Jewish dietary laws I've been amused at the thought of someone actually telling their wife or daughter that they'll have to live out in the yard during their monthly cycles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.