Spiritual Gifts Testimony: Talking to God.

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is a child of God and should be treated as such....no matter how many times you feel he's gone in the cookie jar or soiled his diapers. Love is long suffering, meek, humble.

I've tried to get you to tell the gospel plainly, many times...but you only qoute scriptures, talk over people's head and give questions for answers. for instance....how do you enter "the Door" What do you mean have faith in Christ? Even the devils believe and tremble... It seems the only time you have a lot to say is when you are telling someone else they are wrong or speaking in hard to understand terms to prove what you "know."

I respect those who do speak plainly, like this poster.
HE died for our sins

Thst same Passover by which those who obeyed were called to mark their "houses" and enter into that "city of" REFUGE still points to CHRIST

You all here are supposed to be the wisest having eaten meat. You should know the TRUTH but it appears that too many love meat and have themselves gone elsewhere to be fed when what was given us STRAIGHT from HIS HAND should have been sufficient

Daniel recognized the wrong food from the wring kings table immediately and wanted no part of it

It appears too many dont

• Agree
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Adhmar

Apr 20, 2014
Durham, NC
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am receiving a question. I mentioned I have a Diamond. I often end up with questions based on what I have been doing.

Questions: Given someone has a Jezebel or other spirit, and you find them online, could you not just cast them out? (Over the internet.)

There are a lot of complex issues associated with Spirits, and God's plan and what I have been doing. I find people can have a spirit and not be aware of it. An Apocalypse is an "Opening of The Eyes" in the Greek or a tearing away of the veil. It could be like the Veil from the Holy of Holies being torn, a bridegroom lifting his brides veil and seeing her face for the first time, or the veil between the the spiritual and the physical parting so someone can see. That is more my task.

People choose God. Unless someone asks me to, or it happens in conversion, or God compels me to, than I haven't worked to exorcise people; although, someone who watches through parts of my twitter with understanding may end up exorcising themselves. I also like Brother Carlos who you can youtube search. If you watch him, and something jumps you have a spirit.

Instead of the Twitter Page, which has some material which may be hard to understand at first glance, this may be a good introduction or help center someone: The Ties That Bind

Question 2: Can you relate more your experiences with Angels?

I may do so. I may make another post some people don't have to sift through all of this to get to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I personally think people are completely misunderstanding the man who posted this thread and being the "improper" ones here. And please don't use a Bible verse against me to insult my opinion, because I will further lay into you about your mistreatment of Adhmar.

Of course, I pretty much just skimmed this thread. I didn't want to read every reply and such, for personal reasons.
Then you shouldn't offer your personal input

• Agree
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You dont see the pride in your own statements? The only reason you can see it in him is because you have it as well. To the pure all things are pure. How do you know you are not leading people astray? How are you so certain that you are on the right path? How do you know that we are not all being deceived by the spirit who deceives the whole world?

How does putting someone down, and telling them they are doing evil works and being lead by the devil, helping? Cant put out fire with fire, you can only create a bigger fire. Why not let the wheat and tare grow together and let God do the fanning.

I dont understand/agree with a lot that He says, or what you say about your experiences...but just because i dont agree, doesnt mean i should say you both worship and talk to the devil. What kind of Love would compel me to do that?

I understand what you mean, and where you are coming from.

I can say for sure though that I'm not acting out of pride. I wouldn't say any of this if I was. My pride says: "Shut up! They're gonna think you're nuts! Don't you care about your reputation?"

But my heart screams: "Help this man!"

I'm sorry, but I cannot sit idly by while Satan is tormenting someone like this. I've been there, and I feel an overwhelming need to protect. Maybe I'm a bit over-zealous about the Word of God, but If you think that I'm not acting out of love, you need to reread my words. I haven't accused him of worshipping the Devil, I'm simply stating that he has shown all of the Biblical signs of being misled. He has attacked the other woman miknik5 of having a Jezebel spirit, simply for asking normal, healthy Biblical questions. Do you see the difference here?

I can know for sure that I'm not decieved today, because I know Jesus. For the first time in my life, I am not in the slightest bit confused.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am receiving a question. I mentioned I have a Diamond. I often end up with questions based on what I have been doing.

Questions: Given someone has a Jezebel or other spirit, and you find them online, could you not just cast them out? (Over the internet.)

There are a lot of complex issues associated with Spirits, and God's plan and what I have been doing. I find people can have a spirit and not be aware of it. An Apocalypse is an "Opening of The Eyes" in the Greek or a tearing away of the veil. It could be like the Veil from the Holy of Holies being torn, a bridegroom lifting his brides veil and seeing her face for the first time, or the veil between the the spiritual and the physical parting so someone can see. That is more my task.

People choose God. Unless someone asks me to, or it happens in conversion, or God compels me to, than I haven't worked to exorcise people; although, someone who watches through parts of my twitter with understanding may end up exorcising themselves. I also like Brother Carlos who you can youtube search. If you watch him, and something jumps you have a spirit.

Question 2: Can you relate more your experiences with Angels?

I may do so. I may make another post some people don't have to sift through all of this to get to it.
@RaymondG

What is your take on this testimony?

Does it speak the TRUTH of GOD
And the ONE GOSPEL?

Or "another gospel" since you have tried to get me to explain to you what THE ONE and ONLY GOSPEL is, you should be able to discern if this is the SPIRIT of TRUTH

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HE died for our sins

Thst same Passover by which those who obeyed were called to mark their "houses" and enter into that "city of" REFUGE still points to CHRIST

You all here are supposed to be the wisest having eaten meat. You should know the TRUTH but it appears that too many love meat and have themselves gone elsewhere to be fed when what was given us STRAIGHT from HIS HAND should have been sufficient

Daniel recognized the wrong food from the wring kings table immediately and wanted no part of it

It appears too many dont
There you go again. Why put things in quotes? Why not explain exactly what you mean? How dont one recognized the wrong food and the right? No know what, forget it. Continue points out the wrong and convincing others that you know what is right. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There you go again. Why put things in quotes? Why not explain exactly what you mean? How dont one recognized the wrong food and the right? No know what, forget it. Continue points out the wrong and convincing others that you know what is right. Good luck to you.

I think you should answer miknik5's question about your take on Ahdmar's testimony. Compare it to the Bible and see what you find.

Then come back and accuse us further, if you still think that he isn't deceived.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@RaymondG

What is your take on this testimony?

Does it speak the TRUTH of GOD
And the ONE GOSPEL?

Or "another gospel" since you have tried to get me to explain to you what THE ONE and ONLY GOSPEL is, you should be able to discern if this is the SPIRIT of TRUTH
I am discerning....which is why I address the two I felt was doing the most harm. I respect everyone...and no message, no devil, no doctrine can make me forget my love....make me forget that I was lost....

My take is that it is interesting.... But I have not yet fully removed the beam from my eye, to try to see the Motes in others. I can say what I feel, what I believe.......But I would not feel comfortable putting anyone down about their beliefs, nor can i point out worshipers of devils.

What would help, since their are many readers, would be to say your side ....tell the truth...not just point out that he doesnt have it.

Maybe you two are right.... This Man may have taken a wrong turn and fell in a big ditch....So you are trying to help by filling the ditch with water. Maybe it will get full enough and he will be able to swim out.... Or maybe we will find out that He cant swim and will drown in the very water you thought would help.

I prefer to drop a rope in, tied around my own waist, and help him out.....

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I am discerning....which is why I address the two I felt was doing the most harm. I respect everyone...and no message, no devil, no doctrine can make me forget my love....make me forget that I was lost....

My take is that it is interesting.... But I have not yet fully removed the beam from my eye, to try to see the Motes in others. I can say what I feel, what I believe.......But I would not feel comfortable putting anyone down about their beliefs, nor can i point out worshipers of devils.

What would help, since their are many readers, would be to say your side ....tell the truth...not just point out that he doesnt have it.

Maybe you two are right.... This Man may have taken a wrong turn and fell in a big ditch....So you are trying to help by filling the ditch with water. Maybe it will get full enough and he will be able to swim out.... Or maybe we will find out that He cant swim and will drown in the very water you thought would help.

I respect what you are doing, but you are going about it in the wrong way.

I think that you are mistaking faults in people, and people being decieved. The first is something that people do, and the last is what others or Satan are doing to them. In both cases, we are to protect and correct the person, but we are to do it in different ways.

You know that we are not accusing him of being a Devil worshipper, but are trying to protect him. At least I am. You say that you discerned that we did the most harm, but to whom are we causing that harm? I am directing it to the enemy. We are in a spiritual battle, and this man is attacked. Spiritual warfare is important. If you defend his false beliefs, you are defending Satan.

As you grow in the faith, you will learn to discern when something is off as well, and you will understand.

I love you, and I especially love that you spoke up on a perceived threat. It's what we should do. But my advice for you, is to more deeply discern the situation in the future.

I know that I am far from perfect, but I know from experience what I'm doing in this particular matter, and I have to help a fellow believer who is in this type of situation.

Are we good? I want no ill feelings.

Godbless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adhmar

Apr 20, 2014
Durham, NC
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some people believe in a Post Modern Mush god. They have the Character of God wrong. Be Ye Angry And Sin Not

Some people are also Saul Alinskey's. Saul Alinskey is a community organizer. He joins your church, and he waits. He works to become familiar with you, and people become comfortable around him. He may go to many Church meetings and functions. His goal, in the end, is not building The Kingdom of God, but something else. He may start proposing the Church support abortion or gay marriage or something like that. He put in the time? Surely you should listen to him? He is part of the community?

Satan is a liar. Has a woman ever lied to you? If you accepted a lie as Truth, than you are in The Dark. You may have a false perspective on reality. Christians are children of The Light and of Truth. Of the Day and not the night. (Ephesians 5:8)(1 Thessalonians 5:5) The Spirit of God is like a Truth detector. Some people think they have it or want to appear to have it for attention or popularity or something, but what is really in their hearts? What is their motivation? If someone was false they would fight hard to appear to be true? They would not like a prophet or someone coming around tell them they are wrong? They would not like someone who is a threat that may destroy their cushy and comfortable existence?

I gave a testimony. God is a square. He works in a particular way. There are ways to discern Truth.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I gave a testimony. God is a square. He works in a particular way. There are ways to discern Truth.

Yes, God works in a particular way, and there are ways to discern Truth.

He works through the Holy Spirit and through Scripture. We discern Truth through the Holy Spirit and through Scripture.

There is no diamond involved.

Upvote 0

Adhmar

Apr 20, 2014
Durham, NC
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, God works in a particular way, and there are ways to discern Truth.

He works through the Holy Spirit and through Scripture. We discern Truth through the Holy Spirit and through Scripture.

You are not wrong.

I have a diamond on my forehead. It is like Colonel Kurtz "Apocalypse Now." If you bing search "Third Eye" you may find a lot of literature on it. A lot of it may be New Age. I didn't do "New Age." It happened just as my Testimony states.

Has Jesus shared The Father with you? No? There may be things in the spiritual and experiences you are not aware of.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay
John 6

I do know and recognize manna from quail

You should too
And the fact that you want more from me than THE TRUTH that faith in CHRIST and abiding in HIM is sufficient is more telling of you

What do you want me to give?

Peter and Paul preached CHRIST and HIM crucified for the salvation of all who believe

I believe this is sufficient
And I know before the eyes of GOD this confession upon the heart where GOD sees is sufficient

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

and here we are on a website and he is sowing in polluted seed

I know we aren't supposed to uproot, but we are supposed to tear down every stronghold that sets itself up against THE TRUTH

And what is being offered here to those behind the scenes who don't recognize pure food from tainted food ?

Pure food?
Or tainted food?

And where will these tainted seeds go from here?

When do we stop feeding HIS LAMBS?

DId it stop with Peter?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not wrong.

I have a diamond on my forehead. It is like Colonel Kurtz "Apocalypse Now." If you bing search "Third Eye" you may find a lot of literature on it. A lot of it may be New Age. I didn't do "New Age." It happened just as my Testimony states.

Has Jesus shared The Father with you? No? There may be things in the spiritual and experiences you are not aware of.
I have a cut in my heart

Upvote 0

Adhmar

Apr 20, 2014
Durham, NC
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And the fact that you want more from me than THE TRUTH

I didn't ask anything of you. I gave a testimony, and taught about my experiences. You attacked me, and felt threatened. Why?

This topic is on spiritual gifts? I received something that may be rare, and doesn't happen often. I have a duty to inform people of it to a degree.

Christ says reject the World, bear your cross, and follow him.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not wrong.

The time when HE no longer speaks in parables but shows us plainly of HIS FATHER has come for some

None of us have diamonds in our foreheads

But all of us have been truly circumcised

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't ask anything of you. I gave a testimony, and taught about my experiences. You attacked me, and felt threatened. Why?

This topic is on spiritual gifts? I received something that may be rare, and doesn't happen often. I have a duty to inform people of it to a degree.

Christ says reject the World, bear your cross, and follow him.
I wasn't talking to you
I was talking to Raymond who asked me what THE GOSPEL is

Do you know

Upvote 0