• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Special Forces Mottos

Pyrogenesis

Weapons Grade
Feb 7, 2005
Snells Beach
✟1,484.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently compiled a list of Special Forces mottos that would inspire me and remind me of who I am in Christ. The following is a list of mottos that some of the world's armed forces use:

None Attack Me With Impunity
Rise Above The Rest
Through Adversity To The Stars
Difficulties Be Damned
Fortune Favors The Brave
Do Right, Fear No One
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
Others Will Follow Where We Lead
No Mission Too Difficult, No Sacrifice Too Great: Duty First
Unity Is Strength
Deeds Not Words
Liberator Of The Oppressed
These Things We Do That Others May Live

These are the sayings that secular military forces hold onto when they go through battle. I know that everyone goes through battles in their Christian walk; I pray that in your time of trial, whatever it may be, you can dig deep within your spirit and find that voice that says "Difficulties Be Damned! I will overcome this!" or "None Attack Me With Impunity! I'm a child of God and He fights my battles with me!"

While I'm on the military theme, remember that in battle no one attacks a non-threatening target. The army doesn't lay siege to the corner store, and the air force doesn't smart-bomb the local library. Why? Because they're not dangerous! If you're under attack it's because the enemy is afraid of you! You're dangerous! You are not a helpless victim; by the grace of God you are a son/daughter of the King, and NONE may attack you with impunity

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those are cool... The US Navy's Fighter Weapons School (TOP GUN) motto says, "Fight to fly, fly to fight, fight to win." I always thought that was cool... so I modified it a bit to fit my own life.. "Fight to fly, fly to live, live to worship."

Upvote 0