Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Words, Words, Words
嘉宾敬拜
话语,话语,话语

发件人:卡伦·帕里什(Karen Parrish)

"In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise…Proverbs 10:19.”

“多言多语难免有过。禁止嘴唇是有智慧。……箴言书10:19。”

Words, Words, Words - How meaningful are my words? There are times when we are in someone's company and the silence is deafening...so we begin filling those silences with words, usually empty words. We all know someone who talks and talks and says nothing. Then we know those individuals who talk and use biting words that hurt and wound others. I recall a time when my son and his precious family were looking for a church because of unkind words said to them, not once, but twice.
话语,话语,话语-我的话语有什么意义?有时候,我们在某人的陪伴中,沉默让人不舒服...所以我们开始用话语(通常是空洞的话语)填充这些沉默。我们都认识某个爱说话的人,不停的说话,却没有说什么有意义的话。然后,我们认识那些爱说话的人,他们常说可以以伤害他人的尖酸刻薄的话。我回想起那个时候,我的儿子和他珍视的家人因有人对他们说的话不友善就去寻找教会,这种事发生了不是一次,而是两次。

Oh, dear saints, we don't realize how sharp our tongues can be, and I include myself in that. I use to pray, God gives me the words to say, but now I find myself asking Abba Father to help me to know when to keep silent! Abba Father says to us, "Be still and know that I am God." Silence is golden because it is those moments that God speaks to us so clearly.
哦,亲爱的圣徒们,我们没有意识到我们舌尖上的话语会变得多么尖锐,我也将自己包括在内。我曾经祈祷,上帝赐给我要说的话,但现在我发现自己请求阿爸父亲帮我知道什么时候应该保持沉默!阿爸父对我们说:“请静下来,知道我是上帝。”沉默是金,因为在那些时刻,上帝如此清晰地向我们说话。

Dear saints, in this age of saying the "politically correct" thing, no one has said, "being politically correct can be silence"! My prayer is that we will all find ourselves silent when God would have us to be, but full of wisdom and knowledge, His knowledge when we speak. Most humans are not comfortable with silence, but silence is a golden nugget that quiets and stills our hearts, souls, and minds.
亲爱的圣徒们,在这个说“政治上正确的话”的时代,没有人说过“说政治上正确话的方式就是保持沉默”!我的祷告是,当上帝要我们成为我们时,我们所有人都会保持沉默,但是我们将充满智慧和真理。大多数人不喜欢沉默,但是沉默是一个金黄色的金块,它使我们的心灵、灵魂和思想安静下来。

Let's examine ourselves to see if we are being silent enough to allow Abba Father to speak to us, as well as give us the wisdom to speak His words to others! Praise be to our God and Heavenly Father, Jesus, our Savior, and to the Holy Spirit, our dear Intercessor! Amen and Amen
让我们检视一下自身,看看我们是否沉默的时候够多,允许阿爸父向我们说话,并赋予我们向他人传讲神的话语的智慧!赞美我们神天上的父、耶稣我们的救主、圣灵我们亲爱的代求者!阿们,阿们

PASTOR MICHAEL WEIS
米歇尔-维思牧师

Ephesians 4:31-32
以弗所书 4:31-32

Forgiveness
原谅

Ephesians 4:32 – Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor (loud quarreling), and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
以弗所书 4:32并要以恩慈相待,存怜悯的心,彼此饶恕,正如 神在基督里饶恕了你们一样。

One of the most difficult things anyone can do is forgive. We do not forgive for many reasons: 1) We think the other person should take initiative. 2) They hurt me. 3) They don’t deserve it. 4) We like our bitterness. 5) We “can’t” forgive. 6) They haven’t apologized, so why should I do anything? 7) I want to hurt them like they hurt me. 8) I need to prove I’m “stronger” and many more. One way to describe forgiveness is “release.” When we forgive, we release ourselves from the desire to “get back” at someone for hurting us. I won’t get into the numerous ways people “hurt” us or offend us. That’s not my point. My point is what we do with what is done to us.
人们能够做到的最困难的一件事是原谅。我们可以有很多原因不原谅人:1)我们认为对方应该主动寻求原谅。2)他们伤害了我。3)他们不在意我是否原谅。4)我喜欢这样的苦毒。5)我“不能”原谅。6)他们都还没有道歉,我该做什么吗?7)希望能够像他们伤害我一样能够伤害到他们。8)我希望证明自己很“强大”,以及各种更多的理由。因此,对“原谅”的一个解读是“释放”。当我们选择“原谅”,我们把自己从“报复”那些伤害我们的人的念想中释放出来了。我不想纠结于人们如何“伤害”我们的种种方式。那不是我所说的。我要说的是我们应该如何回应他人对我们所做的。

Paul tells the Christians in Ephesus what a Christian “looks like” in their character. Paul mentions bitterness, anger or malice, or things we do naturally when we get hurt, offended or if an expectation is not met. We want to lash out, hold a grudge and hurt who has hurt us. That is our sinful nature and it is evil! This means forgiveness is supernatural. Those who know how much they have been forgiven are more willing and able to forgive because they understand God’s grace and want to reflect that through the power of the Holy Spirit. While some may forgive, for those who don’t know Christ, they can’t truly forgive because the capacity to do so is not there.​

保罗教导在以弗所的基督徒们基督徒在品行上应该怎样。保罗提到了苦毒、忿怒和怨恨,这些都是我们受到伤害、激怒,甚至是希望落空以后的自然反应。我们想要回击、吝惜,并且去伤害那个伤害我们的人。但这是罪的本性并且是邪恶的!这也意味着原谅是超自然的。那些曾经被原谅的人更懂得和更能够去原谅别人,因为他们懂得这是神的恩典,也愿意通过圣灵来回应这样的恩典。当然有些人也会原谅他人,可是如果不认识基督,他们做不到真正的原谅,因为他们没有这样的能力。​

In Matthew 18:21-35 Jesus tells a parable about how many times we are to forgive our brothers and the answer is 70 times 7, a Jewish way of saying, every time. When we forgive, it is not that we deny or forget what is done, but we don’t hold it against them. One who does not forgive does not hurt someone else as much as he/she hurts oneself. Unforgiveness is a poison that seeps into every area of life and affects those we care about most. Every time we don’t obey God and forgive, we add a “weight” to our life. As these weights add up, the baggage damages us more as time goes on. Though we forgive, it doesn’t mean things don’t need to change, nor does it mean we overlook sin or injustice. Those who sin need to repent (Luke 17:3), as that is part of the process. However, we should have the attitude of forgiveness and give them and the situation to God, rather than let bitterness arise in our hearts. But because we forgive or release someone doesn’t mean there will always be reconciliation. Reconciliation comes when someone repents and 2 people, groups, etc. come back together in fellowship. Think of how powerful this is for a married couple. If each forgives, their marriage will be very strong and able to get through any tough times.

在马太福音 18:21-35 耶稣说了一个比喻,论到我们应该原谅弟兄多少次,答案是70个7次,这是一种犹太人的表述方式,意思是每一次。我们原谅的时候,并不意味着我们否认或者忘记发生的事情,而是我们不再紧抓住这些事来对抗他们。不原谅他人往往伤害自己要比伤害他人更甚。不原谅是一种毒药,会进入到生命的各个方面,伤害那些我们最在意的人。每次当我们没有遵循上帝的话去原谅别人,我们就是给自己加重负担。这些负担越来越重以后,就会越来越伤害到我们。而当我们原谅,并不意味着事情不需要改变,也不意味着我们忽视罪和不义。有罪的人需要悔改(路加福音17:3),因为这也是原谅的一部分。当然我们应该有谅解的态度给予他人,并给予上帝,而不是在心中积累苦毒。这也不意味着原谅以后总是有和解。和解需要多个人相互原谅并回到团契里面。想想这对于夫妻关系意味着什么。当一方原谅对方,他们的婚姻就会变得更加坚固,并有力量走过任何艰难时刻。

How do I know if I have forgiven someone? One of my mentors said the way we know is if we can serve them with joy. In many ways, forgiveness isn’t “releasing” someone else from what was done to us, but releasing ourselves from the bitterness and sin in our heart and giving everything to the Lord. Sometimes it’s a process but it is ALWAYS a choice. It’s not that we “can’t” forgive, but we won’t forgive. How much have you been forgiven of? Have we put away the things that are the foundation of unforgiveness Paul mentions: evil, wrath, slander and more? Only when we understand God’s grace and forgiveness will we truly understand how to forgive.

怎么知道我已经原谅了别人? 我的一个培训师说有一个办法可以衡量,那就是我们是否乐意地去服侍他。通常,原谅并不只是意味着不再计较前嫌而“释放”某人,而是将我们自己的心从苦毒和罪中释放,并将一切交给主处理。也有些时候不一定要这样做但你总是可以选择这样做。所以并非我们“做不到”原谅,而是我们愿意不愿意原谅。你又在多大的程度上被谅解了呢?你是否已经弃绝了保罗提到的那些不原谅的基础思想了呢?苦毒、忿怒和怨恨,还有更多?只有当我们真正认识到神的荣耀和赦免,我们才能真正明白如何去原谅他人。

special sermons

chinese

拯救的日子

Ying-Ju Chen
| 路加福音

Chinese
Lynnwood Orthodox Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1210232321452921

天国之王的地上影像(上)The Earthly Shadow of King of Heaven (Part A)

Rev. Simon Yin

Chinese
圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1210232118352409

english

Drug Addict's Testimony of Salvation

Peter Orasuk
| The Most Powerful Account Told

star2.gif
Covenant Free Presbyterian

sermonaudio.com/sermon/3305142348

Salvation depends on God and not Man