Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome AD.

It's always good to see S Africans!

This is a great forum - I'm sure you'll find something to tickle your fancy.

Quite a few of us S Africans around - look out for altya; Phillipe2+; Godsgrl; ICE and a few others.

There's even an Afrikaans thread that's a bit quite at the moment.

BTW - I'm in Joburg

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Real Corona said:
Not to but in with your happy to see South Africans thread. But, I'd like to ask your advice.

Say I was to be planning a trip to South Africa.

Thinking somewhere around 3 weeks.

What should I do? Where should I go? Any of that joyous advice is welcome.
I'd be more than happy to help. I've sent a PM.

BTW: One of my best friends is a travel agent is you need professional help.:clap:

Upvote 0
God has really blessed us with an amazingly beautiful country the best way to see it is to go out into the wildernis for a hike we really have the beautiful sceneryi live in port elizabeth but i love cape town its cool and the scout movement is very alive and well but i dont think id move there i love my friends here too much, its so wonderful to see a few souf africanson the forum. ons is cool mense, god het ons ryklik geseen. god bless sa and all her ppl.

Reactions: Stormboy
Upvote 0
yes im a scout its a wonderful movement and its great for growing good citizens and a great place to reach out to pple with Gods love. i spend a lot of time with friends of mine who are in missionary and that type of thing, i am also in our schools sca we are trying to reach out to ppl in our school and not just be christians that meet at break times, the Lord has been working in our school amazingly this year.at the moment i am between churches im attending confirmation classes on sunday mornigs at an NG kerk and evening worship at lighthouse family church. i feel so privilaged that i am free to go to church and choose a church for myself with out being persecuted. we are lucky to live in a country with religious freedom.

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've visited a church in PE - it was near the Walmer shopping centre - a New Covenant chuch. I really enjoyed that.

I was also a Scout. Did my Springbok & Cheif Scout Award before becoming a Troop scouter and Wood Bnadge. Haven't been involved for about 8 years now however.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wotupjoe

Onfire
May 12, 2004
South Africa
Visit site
✟327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wotup?! I'm from Cape Town! At the moment I'm living in Christchurch, New Zealand cause I'm giving a year of my life to a kerk here. Good to know that I'm not the only SA person here. Anyone here go to a Assemblies of God church? I'm from Tableview AOG and they rock! Don't worry guys, I'll be back in 7mnths!
Has anyone heard of Rusti (he's a one-man-band from Cape Town)? What do you guys think of the new Tree 63 cd? Also has the Spiderman2 movie come out there yet cause I'm sure they said it'd be out in April and I want to see it but it hasn't come out here yet. Dankie!

Upvote 0

Tini

Live in God's Community
Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
✟28,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
wotupjoe said:
Wotup?! I'm from Cape Town! At the moment I'm living in Christchurch, New Zealand cause I'm giving a year of my life to a kerk here. Good to know that I'm not the only SA person here. Anyone here go to a Assemblies of God church? I'm from Tableview AOG and they rock! Don't worry guys, I'll be back in 7mnths!
Has anyone heard of Rusti (he's a one-man-band from Cape Town)? What do you guys think of the new Tree 63 cd? Also has the Spiderman2 movie come out there yet cause I'm sure they said it'd be out in April and I want to see it but it hasn't come out here yet. Dankie!
Tree63 rocks!
Havn't heard of Rusti.
Spiderman 2 will be out shortly here.

I enjoy NZ - there are plenty of Sefricans there aren't there?

One of our best friends' sisters is also in an Aukland church on the mionistry team. She's from Somerset West

Welcome and CF rocks - come visit Emma's thread on the Friendship court

Upvote 0

Nix

Jun 9, 2004
Auckland/New Zealand
✟7,648.00
Faith
Christian
Tini said:
Tree63 rocks!
Havn't heard of Rusti.
Spiderman 2 will be out shortly here.

I enjoy NZ - there are plenty of Sefricans there aren't there?

One of our best friends' sisters is also in an Aukland church on the mionistry team. She's from Somerset West

Welcome and CF rocks - come visit Emma's thread on the Friendship court
Hey guys!

South African here, moved to New Zealand in April 2001 and living in Auckland. My last town I lived in in SA was Somerset West! Went to Parel Vallei High School and Somerset West Primary as well as other primary schools!

So good to find some fellow SA people here!!

~Nix

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums