Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sorry cats, doggos run the internet now - BBC News

"You could say there’s plenty of data out there to suggest that I’m wrong, and that cats are still very much in control. And you’d be right - I found plenty evidence which completely disproves the theory I’ve outlined here, but I’ve left it out as I don’t care.

Because the web is just different now. Looking at cat pictures was a way to waste time by mucking about on the internet.

Now, like the therapy dogs of the real world, internet doggos are supplying a much needed diversion from the humourless drudgery that makes up much of the modern social web."

My sentiments exactly. Made my day.

tienkhoanguyen

non-denominational Christian
Dec 17, 2016
Houston, TX
✟1,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi.

I don't know what the metaphor symbolically stands for when you say Cats versus Dogs however I'm a cat person personally. I have nothing against Dogs though since I've met one just from my neighbours who's been very loving.

However it all goes down to each different animals' manners. Some bite others won't.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Meh. I'm not sure the cats care all that much one way or the other. :)

I love 'em both equally. It's always puzzled me why people think you have to choose one or the other. Some people can't even talk about how much they love one, without also throwing in how nasty the other is. Makes no sense to me. I'd be happy with a dog and a cat both. My husband, however, is strictly a cat person, so I feel like half of me is not being represented.

And that fourth video mentioned in the article, the one that begins with a cat and ends with awwwww? I love it!

Upvote 0