Somewhere Back In Time World Tour!

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know there at least a couple Iron Maiden fans here. This tour is going to be great! They are using there stage set from the Powerslave tour (Egyptian/ Pyramids) and other props from their fantastic 80's tours. Only playing songs from their 80's albums. WOW! Got my tix. L.A. Forum Feb. 19. 1 of only 2 shows in the USA. I think they are selling out every show too. I can't wait! Their setlist:

01. Intro - Churchill's Speech
02. Aces High
03. 2 Minutes to Midnight
04. Revelations
05. The Trooper
06. Wasted Years
07. The Number of the Beast
08. Run to the Hills
09. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
10. Powerslave
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Can I Play With Madness?
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
15. Moonchild
16. The Clairvoyant
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So it's come and gone and I'm as happy as can be. What a great show. Very very energetic. My shirt was soaked. The crowd was very loud from start to finish. Lots of pyro! Stage looked fantastic and the 14 foot Eddie (their mascot) looked awesome walking around the stage. They actually put a Lakers jersey on him, which I thought was pretty silly. Best part was when they made the announcement that they are coming back in May with an even bigger stage show with their gigantic mummy prop that shoots fireworks from it's eyes. My kinda show! Not to mention it is some of the best music ever written. Good times!

Upvote 0