Something that happened at the ATM

L

Lead

Maybe it's a habit, whenever I'm in a crowd, even at Church things, I will constantly check my wallet. Also as for appearances, you never know who could be a thief.
You may never know. But if a person is dressed in a certain way, it does not matter who you are, it makes an impression on you and you form opinions about that person based on their appearance, subconsciously or consciously, whether you like it or not.

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
The question is not are you paranoid, but are you paranoid enough?

Personally, though, I like to stay away from ATM's because The Illuminati use them to track my movement by the magnetic strip in the my driver's license.

Upvote 0

Kol

Working on it
Jan 24, 2007
✟12,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lead said:
if a person is dressed in a certain way, it does not matter who you are, it makes an impression on you and you form opinions about that person based on their appearance, subconsciously or consciously, whether you like it or not.

Well I think think old people are distrustful and bitter. :)

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that's really you in your profile pic.you don't look like a little kid, not even close. Older people do tend to be more distrustful, but I don't really blame them..I do the same thing with my purse if I get too close to anyone in a crowd.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
Well I think think old people are distrustful and bitter. :)
but then you are being distrustful and bitter towards them by forming that opinion about the, lol. When I was a goth, I had people calling me names when I was out, my neighbours never said hello (but would say hello to my angelic looking sister Katie), its crazy but people do judge others on their appearance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm just tired of people always seeing me as the bad guy because I speak out or say something wrong or have my own ATM card, lol.
Well, at least she didnt try to mug YOU....;)

Upvote 0