California
✟47,348.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And I don't even know what your point is. Electric Universe has no bearing on real geology. What do I need to respond to? Do I have to start with how we know the earth isn't flat?
And why should they? Considering that we have a pretty firm grasp of how tectonics works (hint: it doesn't involve plasma physics) what possible need is there to gin up bizarre hypotheses that have no bearing on reality?
Ahhh, another person telling us how bad peer review is. -
This is clearly not the forum for discussion of science topics but I would be glad to entertain any such discussion you wish to have. But remember: you have already claimed you don't know geology so I would ask that you take the time to learn some geology before you decree it "lies".
I will (and my brother is an expert, I'll ask him for advice), as soon AS YOU PROMISE TO READ STEINBACHER (SP?) or whomever is the alternative cosmologist expert on Electric Universe and Plasma Tektonics. I don't want to debate an unarmed opponent.
EDITED TO ADD:
or the most competent "cosmetologist", if you prefer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will (and my brother is an expert, I'll ask him for advice), as soon AS YOU PROMISE TO READ STEINBACHER (SP?) or whomever is the alternative cosmologist expert on Electric Universe and Plasma Tektonics. I don't want to debate an unarmed opponent.
googling "STEINBACHER"

How about instead you just tell us the details you can remember of the theory. after all, you are the one here to debate it.

Upvote 0