Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We worship Mary and don't think prayers actually count unless you're kneeling. You have to inflict some kind of pain/ discomfort upon yourself to be really loved by God.
We do not worship Mary.....:confused:

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
What is the deal with Mary? And what's with all the kneeling?
I do not have a problem kneeling before the One True God.

Mary was the Mother of Jesus. we ask her to pray for us because we believe she is in Heaven and that her Son listens to her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wiggbuggie

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟8,628.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
we don't worship mary.. but we have a deep, deep love for here. how could someone not have such a deep love for her????!!!!????

protestants seem to love Jesus, and no one esle from the Bible. it's great that they have such a love for Jesus, and we catholics do just as much, if not more. But you can't just exclude such important people from the Bible, like Mary, Peter, and so forth.

whenever i hear protestants say "mary is just the mother of jesus man" i almost start to tear. she's just the mother of jsus? no.. she's much, much more then that. she was chosen, out of all the women, to conceive baby Jesus.. what a great gift indeed.

actually someone in the bible, said to Jesus a similar statement when Jesus was preaching someone in the crowd yelled our blessed is the women who bore you!. Then Jesus replied blessed is the one who follows and does the will of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.