Visit site
✟17,800.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was on a website the other day, and I really, strongly urge you all to pray for this person. I don't know who it is, but God does. Here is what they posted on a forum like thing dealing with Christians:

--"I can't believe you guys are so stupid, how can you still be this junk is true. Everything has was created from evolution and the big bang theory. Do you really think god sits up in the clouds with his white robe, crafts all humans out of clay, decides when its gunna rain, how many innocent people should be killed, how much more the enviroment will be destroyed.
A long time ago, a guy was bored, sat down and wrote a book, A FANTASY, burryied it in the sand and some dip**** came along, read it and believed it, and people are still brainwashed by the same ******** to this day. LIVE PEOPLE. ":eek:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for this lost person. I feel so sorry for him/her.:prayer:

John 15:13

Oct 22, 2004
✟947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He'll become a believer, one way or another.

I was in Sociology class a few years ago and the instructor was a Marxist. Well, making a long story short, he remarked that "Religion is the opiate of the masses." I'm pretty sure that Karl Marx said it first but...

Anyway,

I interrupted, "Even he's convinced now!"

You could have heard a pin drop. The students' eyes were fixed on him. He looked at me, smiled and said nothing. I knew what he was thinking and he knew what I was thinking. He could not deny that I was right. That in death, we will ALL find out who was right. There will either be a Heaven and Hell, or there won't be.

Some people just are not willing to believe.
I have no doubt that God is able to reach literally anyone. We don't know who this guy is, but God does. I'll agree to pray for this guy because where two or three are gathered...

Upvote 0

Izzy23

Let Love Rule
Aug 1, 2004
New York City, NY
✟4,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Suraman~ Thank you for bringing this to the attention of believers. Yes, our brothers and sisters need our prayers and our love. There are many blinded people who are looking for answers but have allowed the influence of the enemy to harden their hearts. I will pray for them.

much love and peace

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.