New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Society 19 said:
How would you get food, and supplies? where would you hide were you being looked for?
I will now need a few specifics concerning what you actually mean by "left behind" .

In the mean time , since what I am doing now is discussing things with the Lord and asking for His input , that would answer these questions as well .

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Society 19 said:
What I mean by left behind is not going with Christ in his second coming, it's called the rapture.
I figured that . But , your subsequent questions concern what you think the world is like at that time . It appears that you are a midtrib or right at the beginning of the trib sort of person . But , I wasn't going to answer based on a guess .

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Society 19 said:
What do you believe is going to happen after the rapture?
I don't "believe" anything . But , my current leaning is post trib pre mill . So , I consider that Jesus will start the 1000 year reign after the rapture .

I wasn't going by my idea when I read your first post . I suspected that you were talking about pre trib but I didn't think that you were right at the beginning of the trib or mid trib .

Upvote 0

servant4ever

Servant of Jesus Christ
Jan 9, 2004
Saint Paul
✟17,534.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think for the people who turn to Christ will be persecuted nonstop. For the people who do not turn to Christ, they will live peacefully because all religions will be united and there will be one government and they can do whatever they want.

If I was left behind and I did turn to Christ, I would try my best to preach the gospel to everybody who is willing to hear. I would be willing to give my life for Christ so that some people could hear and believe. Is this what you were thinking of?

servant4ever

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.